I'm not even memeing

I'm not even memeing
What (the fuck) did she mean by this?

She was lying. Even though she WANTS Leon to be her lover, he wasn't.

Shes Jewish and in the Jewishes cultures they have the young wife

i think it shows she is aware of her own sexuality.

>someone hasn't seen the deleted scenes.

Either way, as a kid she's just trying to live her fantasy. Like THAT kid that always lied and told stupid shit.

I couldn't get passed the first 20 minutes of this movie, the pedo vibe was too strong. Didn't help that I was watching it with family.

What happened in the deleted scenes?

>its a projecting redditor gets up and leaves in the middle of a movie and his whole family realizes his pedo insecurities

>episode

Kek. This

Don't play dumb

Kids make up shit for attention. MY DAD WORKS AT NINTENDO

She's an attention whore like all women and wanted to see the clerks reaction even if it meant negatively effecting Leon.

He either sexes Hershlag or they sleep in the same bed together.

You know how when you're hanging out with your underage cousin and then you guys go to the store and she lets pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend?? like that

The 90's were a weird time. I still think this movie is fucked up, she's too young for what the director was clearly getting a hard-on to.

wh-what

It is supposed to remind the viewer that she is still an immature child.

I dont fully understand the sexual tension but I think it was a display of her still being an immature child with a shitty background and how he was essentially stupid he knew touching a little girl was wrong.

If the director had had his way there would have been a sex scene. Leon is kind of a fucked up movie.

>""""""""""deleted scenes""""""""""
I saw them all in the movie.

if you didnt get what she meant you are fucking autistic