DVD/Blu-Ray Collection Thread

Here's my modest BD collection, my dudes. Post yours!

OP's collection continued

its a bit reddit mate.

Yeah, I realize I'm probably gonna be judged on my marvel movies. Hey, at least I don't have thor 2 or age of ultron.

looks like a collection of some of the worst movies ever made

some of mine

Nice signed back to the future, and nice trips

a closer look

I only have the Big Lebowski steel book
I'm not sure why, either. I don't watch it all that much

sorry for the pic stupid camera
also you want to judge some one judge me

>all that marlel shit

pleb

If it makes it any better I have the dark knight trilogy and old spider man trilogy too, just on dvd

I am judging the fuck out of you right now because i happen to think phase 2 is better. Then again I haven't seen the first avenger or the incredible hulk

i want that collection but i dont have a cash

Neither do I. I always buy movies separately cause i never feel like saving up for a collection.

i dont buy movies very offen unless i really love it
story behind this
i ordered this on amazon and then marvel cancelled it so amazon sent me a free avengers bluray

They cancelled it? But you still have the collection tho

the re-relesed it some problem with the case being copyrighted by a company and Disney didn't get permission

u m8s would love this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0eXOreLysP0

dead stupid canadian with imdb top 250 taste that sprinkles every dumb speech with vague nostalgia and subtle encouragement for validation. he reviews video games with his cross eyed wife too. it's like having a virtual brother and sister in law that totally think they're cool but aren't.

Ah I see. Well at least they compensated you i guess

ps he has a neckbeard/goatee, an eyebrow ring, and dyed blonde hair with a receding hairline.

He's like an even more obnoxious Stuckmann. At least he seems happy tho

i hate this shit, you know i don't own star wars in any form

yeah man i wish i could be that happy about video games still and think the godfather was a great film in the pantheon of cinema.

love godfather but i wouldn't buy it my mum owns this huge collection with part 1 and 2 and some other shitty movie no one likes

should prolly have mum drive you to the library to check out Lawrence of Arabia and Cleopatra. have a nice chicken tendy night with some absolute masters.

That sounds really appealing actually. Thanks for the suggestion, user. i've never had a "tendy" before.

I don't have a camera to take a picture of mine, but I'll post my recent buys.

True Detective
The Iron Giant
Invasion of the Body Snatchers 1976 (Shout Factory)
The Big Short
West Side Story (Boxset)

When Criterion films go on sale again I'm hoping to get The New World and Pan's Labyrinth.

they're p good just go to the american food aisle and get frozen fried chicken and reheat it.

it's kind of a mix between dogfood and the mashed pea liquid that children are fed.

maybe make some popcorn too and make sure you have a 1080p rip from an Official Source. Have fun watching films!

You're trying way too hard

just some bantz m8