The lads are back!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYJZG5Og2yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm excite.

Legendary

It's a shame they wont drive with shitboxes in horrible conditions no more

>shitboxes in horrible conditions

But user, they were in Los Angeles just a few weeks ago.

Delicious BBCuck tears

Am I the only one that lost interest for Top Gear?

The episodes used the same formula over and over again

My dick can only get so hard holy fuck kk

It got pretty stale at the end.

But we will see if they try anything new with this show.

Rumor is he cannot say that phrase because of the BBC

Reminder that Clarkson is a spoiled diva who violently assaulted a work colleague because the "wrong kind" of food was available.

This. I'm surprised the other two agreed to work with a cunt like Clarkson again.
Also, Top Gear was scripted shit and James May was the only good thing about it.

Listen, I don't watch Top Gear in order to see Clarkson compliment staffers and hug old ladies.

So?

Evans
on
suicide
watch

fact.

kys, both of you

He already quit top gear

I have such great expectations for this show and I am very hyped for it. This trailer barely calms my shakes and I really need my fix of british knuckleheads in cars. Just wish they'd visit scandinavia some time.

>What could possibly go wrong?
DROPPED

>le scripted old white men forced banter show

No thanks

Shh... no tears now. Only hue.
>may is brilliant, though

this desu

>Dave

plebbiest of plebs

>muh Laddism
>muh "banter"

>its like that tom cruise movie
>cocktail?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol

I bet the lightning will have left the bottle. There was something about these MAD LADS rusing their BBC masters that made this fun. Now that they are on Amazon Clarkson can just do a whole episode of Mexican jokes.

I'm sure the execs at BBC still feel really smart about firing Clarkson

Gonna be terrible.

I'm sure removing the violent old racist was the correct thing to do. Should people be made to tolerate a violent co-worker prone to aggressive outbursts?

He already got kicked out by Joey

Being famous doesn't give you a freepass to being an asshole.

BBC tolerated loads from him, he overplayed his hand like the childish moron he is.

>BBC tolerated loads from him

yeah I'd tolerate his loads, too

do you mean his semen?

I'm acquainted with someone who directed an episode or two of Top Gear, Clarkson is (unsurprisingly) a massive diva. Shouting fits and threats about about anything that went wrong or didn't go his way.

How is Clarkson racist?

he's white

I'm Richard Hammond and Clarkson is a great lad

This just made me smile the entire time

You even asking that question proves just how racist you are.

>we want the top gear audience
doubt it

I'm James May and Clarkson is a great lad

I miss 90s comfy top gear where they actually reviewed and compared cars instead of doing retarded shit Y in exotic location X.

It's basically jackass-lite for retarded 30-50 year old brits at this point.

Doesn't look like they're doing any cheap car challenges which is a damn shame

with his £50 million net worth though, fuck!

FACT.

that's why we love him, faggot

Was Ben Collins one of the Stigs?

youtube.com/watch?v=MYJZG5Og2yg

Your point being?

>implying implications

Car shows are boring nonsense. Look up issues online and never buy new, and you'll do fine with cars.

If you're into the mechanical side of things, watch Wheeler Dealers.

The only thing I want from Top Gear is a few less glorified car ads while they take sweeping shots of exotic countries, and a few more shitbox cars doing dumb challenges, and the new series looks like an even mix.

>Wheeler Dealers
Is that perhaps a show about fackin football managers?

Yes, the one they liked

if you want an informative, factual car shows you are spoiled for choise. Even fucking estonia has two of them and they're boring rubbish.
you watch top gear for comedy, entertainment and amazing adventures of 3 thieving monkeys not to see which honda civic to buy

Seems scripted and fake

Considering how many child molesters the BBC has hired over the years, Clarkson isn't really that bad.

The audience for this show are the same retards that watched Top Gear and thought their banter was spontaneous and natural

Just normal Brit behavior.

FACT.

So let me get this straight, we've dropped the car review aspect of the show entirely, and distilled it down to just 3 rich assholes going around countries driving either obscenely fast and expensive, or extremely shitty cars and vehicles?

Wow sign me up this sounds so fucking good. I wouldn't watch this garbage if you paid me to.

>Not watching Best Motoring International

It's pretty much what you described but with sports cars and modified ones.

>implying anyone watched for the car "reviews" in the first place

How do they do a season 2? It sounds like this is a single adventure

God I hate you guys

Can't even be happy about The Lads returning

Please watch our show!

Car kino incoming

It's Kar Kino

Looks like a video game

So, this....is the power of the PS4 Pro...woah.

Is RL finally catching up consoles?

Reminder that the BBC tries to bully its presenters into creating politically correct hugbox TV.

>The first White Stig was introduced in November 2003, following the Black Stig's exit in the prior episode. His identity remained secret until it was revealed as Ben Collins in August 2010.

THE GOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

>Is that perhaps a show about fackin football managers?

It's a show where a tiny british cave troll buys tiny cars and brings them back to his cave ogre who fixes them up and is unable to drive them without looking like Grape-Ape.

Fifth gear was entertaining without being as OTT as top gear

t. Tiff Needell

>entertaining

delete this

>Fifth Gear
>So jealous they burnt down the cool wall

>its a reddit thinks it's a good thing because it has british """""""banter""""""" episode

No, we think it's good because it's always been good

Have you seen the trailer? It's fucking gorgeous

>Wow! Roger Moore isn't here.
top kek bantz

I'm surprised a youtuber hasn't done this yet
>top gear but for driving games let's plays and reviews
>each episode they get some other 'famous' youtuber to do a test lap on forza in a shitty car
Don't get me wrong, it'd be terrible. But Top Gear was hardly cutting edge. It'd cost almost nothing and appeal to all the tweens that just watched for the 'banter'

Fuck, if I could be assed I'd do it myself
>inb4 it already exists

>1:16

That logo transition was kino.

Just shut up.

My Dad is John BBC, the man who founded the BBC, and he says Clarkson is nothing but polite.

>anime poster has a hot opinion

Don't you have another episode of My Little Sister Can't Also Be My Girlfriend and Also a Cute Alien at Our High School Fighting Club Season 2 to watch?

>implying john bbc didn't die over 30 years ago
user, pls

Limp wristed pussy faggots..

That piece of shit didn't do his job, and when confronted about it, decided to mouth off, and was rightly checked.

Getting hit by soft as shit old man Clarkson would be little different than getting hit by a teenage girl.

Fuck off with your bullshit, eunuchs.

They've been trying to get rid of him for years. The Falklands thing was not his fault yet was spun as him being insensitive. The BBC now has legal requirements for the amount of minorities on all of their TV shows and Top Gear didn't meet it, so they found a way to axe them and replace them with the new diverse cast.

I did sound work for Top Gear and all 3 of the chaps couldn't have been nicer.

The only problem I saw was the fact that the BBC hires sheltered little snowflakes that can't handle the bantz, or the pressure, associated with a production like TG.

>so they found a way to axe them and replace them with the new diverse cast.

Which is why the new TG failed.

Mostly. It could have been good without them but when you value diversity over talent you can only get so much.

le middle aged racist banter

It's great isn't it?

Genghis Khan killed like 10% of the human population during his time, but I still think he's a cool guy.

At long last.

Yeah because Genghis was never your boss

Neither is Clarkson.

Then shut the fuck up

no.

kys

>Londoner triggered by seeing whites

>actually going out of your way to watch anything this trio of twats have done together since 2008

>watch recent interview with top gear producer
>interviewer worked with producer on a past season of top gear
>you can tell she found it "problematic"
>obvious producer doesn't GIVE A FUCK

GLORIOUS.

I haven't been more excited for a tv show coming back ever.

For those crying about top gear being inappropriate or Jeremy being a diva, you don't get why top gear is appealing. It's one of the only places left on tv where you can see guys acting the way guys act when it's just guys being guys and having fun and not having to filter themselves.

Beta fags.

THE BEST CAR... IN THE WUUUUUURLD

If you watch any of the trailers or listen to interviews, they are still reviewing cars, they are still doing challenges, and they are still driving old cars. The only things that will change are the very specific segments they had in the last one. They will have lap times, for instance, but they can't write them down on a wall, so they have a digital wall instead. Shit like that. Challenges, but not from producers in lab coats, etc. etc.

Motorkino

BBC BTFO
Danny (((Cohen))) BTFO
Chris Evans BTFO

All on suicide watch.

>but they can't write them down on a wall,
I honestly can't see how writing something down can be considered plagiarism but I suspect they decided not to fight it as a big fuck you to the BBC obviously being pricks and trying to cause trouble.

Will Chris Evans ever recover?

Who?

Is the season going to be released all at once like with netflix? How many episodes is it?

I hope not.

Well if you actually bothered to watch the trailer you'd see it's a weekly stream.

What is up with all the reddit in this thread?
Who /excite/ here?

I am very exite.

I am looking forward
Going to pirate it tho

100% cats

Can't wait

I'll never understand this sentiment
'wow guys I'm so much smarter than you here's a knowledge bomb for you: ITS SCRIPTED James May didn't really die when they showed his car falling off that cliff it was just a bit they had planned beforehand!!!!1!'

No shit fuckstick, next you're gonna tell me Paranormal Activity wasn't actually real or that Wrestling isn't an actual sporting event

How autistic do you have to be to fault people for enjoying something with a suspension of disbelief, do you only watch live public access broadcasts or something

youtube is blocked at my work, shitlord, but thanks

>not unblocking it

gg no re, dummie-san

He is trolling. He posts these in every Top Gear related thread, word for word.

Nuts. Looks like I got hooked.

Those sorts of idiots are annoying desu. Why can't they just accept things and enjoy them instead of complaining

By yourself.

What was his endgame with that move?

>Challenges, but not from producers in lab coats, etc. etc.

I hope it's models in bikinis.

What promotion is this from?