Proof that CURRENT YEAR man is in collusion with Hillary Clinton

Proof that CURRENT YEAR man is in collusion with Hillary Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/awULfkegm2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Needing proof that the media is colluding with the DNC and Clinton foundation
You mean like when she got mad at a frog and then the next day every single media outlet on the planet that isn't Al Jezeera or Fox News published the story within an hour of eachother?

Holy shit. Meme magic is real

:^)

wtf i hate trump now

I'm not surprised, and Olivier is probably just a typo, but are you sure it's not like a frog banker or something instead? I've spent a whooping two minutes on google and come up with nothing so it's probably just current year man.

What are some movies about devastating failure?

>Olivier is probably just a typo

who would've guessed

Seems to be the other way around desu senpai.

what the fuck does made contact even made.

>Trump supporters are so retarded they think states have equal electoral votes

does he ever make jokes anymore or is he just a reporter now?

Those cartoon are infuriatingly shitty and unnesesary.

I have to vote for Jill Stein or write in Magneto and its all fucktards like you faggots' fault

What? I'm saying they meant Oliver. I'm agreeing with you. What's the deal with Cred Forums retards and not speaking English as their first language?

liberal talk show host supports liberal presidential candidate

news at 11

>trumpfags can't even spell

Should just change it to "Are ya shillin son"

old chart is old

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Trump supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

What the fuck did you just spew out your whatever, you little loser? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump University, I’ve been involved in numerous hot bids on NYC real estates, and I have over 300 confirmed deals. I am trained in gorilla undercutting and I’m the top navigator in the entire US centipede forces. You are nothing to me but just another transaction. I will out-compete the fuck out of you with energy the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, dummy. As we speak I am contacting my fully-disclosed network of attorneys across the USA and your lawyer is being contacted right now so you better prepare for the lawsuit, liar. The court date that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime. I can settle with you in over seven hundred ways, **and I never settle cases!** Not only am I extensively trained in the art of the deal, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the The Trump Organization and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable assets off the face of the continent, you low-energy loser. If only you could have known what unpresidential retribution your little “libelous” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn dummy. I will build walls all around you and you will pay for it. You’re fucking stumped, kiddo.

I live in the south faggot

:
^
)

The rape consolensces poll has nothig to do and the parallels you keep to try to meme into the debate hold no argument as a compelling me asd has cjdsfa er aslol lasdmaksmp

Can john's intern please answer this

>john olivier

He still makes jokes and they are hilarious. Just check out any of our highlights that get posted to reddit by our actual fans! And be sure to tune into HBO's Silicone Valley, presented in HD.

My political views are open to my friends, family, and co workers as well as social media. They all know I'm pro Trump and the majority of them are as well. Hell every sign I've seen driving around here are for Trump. I've never even seen a Clinton sign, and I live close to a city and these areas are populated with blacks and hispanics. In fact everyone I know that is against Trump isn't even voting because they hate Hillary. I've NEVER met one person IRL that supports her. I've seen some comments on youtube and stuff saying they will vote her just as a vote against Trump, but very rarely do I see anyone actually want her to win for who she is.

Oh man I love his music

youtu.be/awULfkegm2c

What did he mean by this?

>betting odds
lmao

ITT: People who don't know Hilary paid Trump to run for president to ensure her election

trum is not against blacks, hispanics, asians or americans of any stripe.

Clinton has DEMONSTRATED her utter revulsion for all people who don't completely devote themselves to her ideology. She created programs that hurt blacks, gays, and youth in general.

It's not surprising that many blacks, gays, and traditional democratic demos are giving up on the Clinton political machine and choosing anything else.

Which is what the chart that I responded to also was comparing, cockthroat.

t. Shillary lies

fukken siq. will i still get vaguely threatening letters from my isp for downloading john oliver's content or any other quality hbo content?

what's the problem with this? of course campaign statisticians will be using voter demographics to decide things like which districts and neighborhoods to focus on and forms of voter outreach to employ

ps my mom's ex gf loved john oliver

you were responding to five thirty eights election model you dipshit

So Hillary actually has a ground game and Trump thinks he can just talk his way into the white house. lol

>a tossup
no it wasn't, remain lead in almost every poll except for a couple of weeks in late May/early June

sorry if the annunaki haven't told u yet but hillary is going to win.

I don't think anyone ever doubted that this creepy limey had an agenda.

If you're ever in a debate with pro-Hillary supporters they will always deny any charges such as this and ask for proof. At least it's now out in the open.

>annunaki
Fuck Hillary faggots believe in shit like this?
I thought you new age retards believed only in horoscopes and feng sui.

I'm pretty sure his agenda is to make jokes that will resonate in the echo chamber of reddit so his popularity with his insular cadre will swell

You really think this is going to change anything? Correct the Record still gets treated as some nutso conspiracy theory even though it's public information, don't let yourself start thinking that just because something's true and provably so that anybody's going to believe it.

what's your favorite sam hyde vid?

They sent him an email or something.

do you think john's interns even read all of his emails?

Ah, my mistake, that's clearly more substantial than betting odds. Oh, wait, no it's not and you have a cock in your ass.

By how big a margin?
And after that, how big was the margin of error on these polls?

the one where he tells you to pat yourself on the back

I'm pretty sure they have sufficient filtering running to prioritise an email from Clinton.

By a margin that is nearly equivalent to the margin of the Trump/Clinton polls, and the margin of error varied based upon which poll.

that's a nice one my favorites are when he argues with his mom and tries to comb his hair

its not treated as a conspiracy theory, retards have just turned ctr into a meme they spout anytime someone doesn't agree with their hang all niggers and faggots rhetoric

except it is? what are you talking about? betting odds don't utilize statistical models from data collected in each state. 538 gets elections correct within a couple points. betting odds are based on moods and looking at other people's polls.

Nope I've seen people treat it as such, plenty of times, or just post some variation on what you've regurgitated here. The point is that it doesn't matter that they're a real organization; no-one cares.

Trump got to meet Chris MINDFREAK Angel? I'm jealous.

>this is the october surprise!

Fucking Cred Forums is so screwed.

How does he get away with it?

Wouldn't this be a good thing?

Because margins aren't exciting news.

Not him, but I think what he actually asked is:
>What margin?
How far did it predict yes and no votes to be (which is vastly closer in case of Brexit than with the Trump/Hillary vote)
>What's the margin of error
Basically, how much of the population was asked, how big was the sample size (which effects how likely it is for the poll to match the results, bar some dramatic political shift in the last few weeks)

>politics thread
>2 or 3 assmad #Dildo4Hilldos sit in it and post 70 times responding to everyone until the thread gets deleted

Every. Time.

(no it's not)

lmao

Not him but I'm pretty sure he answered the question, albeit vaguely.

>Candidates in America focus only on a few states because USA can't into a proportional system
What did they mean by this?

no its not, you're a homosexual

>political campaigners get in contact with famous people to get a message out

shock horror

it is proportional to population you fucking limey twat

>50.1% vote for Candidate X
>All delegates vote for Candidate X
What did he mean by this?

Its 2016

Stay mad.

thank you posters ITT for correcting the record

No its not.

>Nate Bronze
>ever being right or using sound methodology this year

I would like one quote of John Oliver claiming to be non-partisan.

I'll wait.

Yeah nah don't need politics an' shit on our tv ey, mate

I'm sure the mods will let ya off with a warnin', ey

>My political views are open to my friends, family, and co workers
My guess is they are the same people and you work on a farm. :^)

So lets see the rest of the email then.

Oh wait- it's just shilling most likely.

>Implying the Pope isn't more popular than Donald Trump
What are you, a protestant?

What's wrong with working on a farm? I guess it's not "intellectual" enough for le liberal college student :^)

What's wrong with working on a farm? Must not be intellectual enough for le liberal college student :^)

What's wrong with working on a farm? I guess it's not "intellectual" enough for le liberal college student :^)

Now my first post shows up. Weird.

I didn't do this one, but I commend your efforts.

I believe you, I believe that Hillary supporters are self-absorbed, conceited shitheads that would turn on you for taking a single step out of line.

Based angel

>le liberal.
My guess now is that you look like the guys in the pics you posted. Go eat yourself to death, loser.

>Admitting that Democrats are bigoted, angry zealots.

Well that's at least a step forward.

>Liberals
>calling any other group on the planet "fat"

Fucking kek.

>le liberal gets triggered for calling him the scum he is

I'm /fit/ and good-looking, little "man." We already know you look like a beta nu-male, no reason to be jelly.

>implying I'm a liberal and you even know what liberalism is, dumb fuck
>lying on the internet and thinking anyone believes it
You really must be a relic, you waste of space.

>not realizing the guy was criticizing the 'le' lingo

End yourself. Now.