What does Cred Forums think of this movie?

What does Cred Forums think of this movie?

>western
>rap music starts playing

WE

Pretty good.

CAME

I thought django was an interesting character when he felt like he was reluctant to murder people in the back.

Then it kind of went away suddenly and he just killed everyone that crossed him.

Liked hateful 8 more, the back and forth and hatred felt real.

AM I WRONG CUZ I WANNA GET IT ON WHEN I DIE

I don't have anything against that and it can be kinda neat and fun and unique, but it just felt dumb to me. It's a nice reversal since his movies usually feature western themes in modern settings, though.

The movie itself is rather long and it won the award for "best screenplay" for pandering to blacks and having a "hero's journey" that, while done well enough, isn't anything special.
I think its pacing is fucked up. The same goes for many of his movies, though.

Oh, TIll I die... That makes more sense.

hateful 8 was better

this

Got kind of too slapstick at points even for Tarantino. Still pretty good though. I hope he stops with the western stuff soon too. Two movies is enough, he needs to move onto something else.

Also this

He needs to make a non revenge story or a non violence movie.

And then have it fail and go back to revenge violence immediately.

Wish he'd do Vietnam War this time, Inglourious Basterds was great.

Hateful Eight wasn't revenge I don't think. And while it was violent it was mostly isolated to short parts of the movie up until the end. Inglourious Basterds also wasn't revenge.

I liked when they said nigger

t. Quindle Tarantella

wish he'd make this movie for real

Memes aside, I think Leonardo's performance was GOAT.

Hateful8 was Reservoir dogs remake. Nothing original.

Easily better than his "Academy Award winning" performance as some guy freezing to death

Absolutely fucking amazing.

Tarintino's best work

Pretty weak. Hateful Eight was far better both as a film and as a message about racial cooperation.

This desu. I think we all agree that he won an Oscar for the wrong role.

I'm sick of the Western theme. He needs to do sci-fi or go back to his roots.

Jackie Brown is his opus. Debate me.