*FFFFFARTTT*

>playing movie trivia with family
>"who played trinity in the matrix"

>remember this meme
>remember me bing searching her
>CARRIE ANNE MOSS

>"that's weird you know that user"

this has to be edited

>knowing the name of the actress of one of the main characters in one of the biggest, most popular, most influential movies of the last two decades is weird

The second and third movies came out thirteen years ago and Carrie Anne Moss hasn't really had any big roles before or since. She's just not a household name.

You'are family sounds like retards

This 2bh.

Most people don't pay attention to actor names unless that actor is also on some kind of E! show or in the news constantly for whatever reason.

Most people can't even remember the names of the characters in like fucking Game of Thrones, despite watching every episode, let alone the actor's names.

Most people are just dumb and unobservant.

Seriously. This isn't odd.

You know, I know this ass doesn't exist. I know when I put it in my mouth the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss"

Is that piece of meat supposed to be appetizing?

>>"that's weird you know that user"

It's a fucking trivia game, what the fuck

>Is that piece of meat supposed to be appetizing

hey man, Carrie has a fucking name, you fucking sexist PIG!

Undercooked bloody meat. Yum.

why does every female character in Matrix movies always wear latex and rubber outfits? What did the Wachowski sisters try to mean by that?

youtube.com/watch?v=TJhvWGVf1Sg

They're degenerate fetishists who like to get dominated. It was a dominatrix that made them do the sex change.