What is even happening here?

thought this thread was about Warcraft from the thumbnail

fake and gay

Space Jam reboot.

Comic-con is happening right now you mother fuck

I came to this thread for warcraft

looks like a cutscene from a ps2 game

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can a powerful enough titty twister defeat the Hulk or would he just get infinitely angry?

>Hulk's shit pecs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is the guy in the middle supposed to be karl urban?

Is this real? Because if so I am HYPE AF.

That looks shit.

Thor looks fucking ace

> Desert landscape.

Literally a kiss of death for any film.

Where's my Jeff Goldblum?

Deserts are fucking cool man

He would just get angrier.
Then why are Lawrence of Arabia and Kingdom of Heaven top-tier movies?

You start listing desert movies that work and i'll list the ones that flopped.

It's a rule of the hollywood universe.

>cgi hemsworth

why.jpg

so a desert landscape isn't a kiss of death then, but more a mixed bag?

So you say something, I refute it and you shift the goalposts?
Fuck you, you lost already.

>Blade Runner
>Twin Peaks
>GotG 2
>Donald Trump victory by a hair
>other stuff I can't remember but I'll get hyped for

What's this about Twin Peaks?

Btfo

that flopped at the box office, didn't it

I thought stonebro (Krang?) and Thor were enemies.

The new WoW movie looks gay as fuck.

Why is Thor in a World War Hulk movie? That's retarded. Premise ruined.

Why is the Thing in this movie? Did Marvel get the FF rights back?

Because Disney doesn't have the distribution for a Hulk standalone movie, Universal does. This is the only way they're able to do it.

this looks more Planet Hulk than WWH anyway

It's happening again.

The one thing DC has over Marvel is that at least they didn't JUST their distribution rights up.

this will never happen. marvel would never allow this. anything too creative, too weird, or too much to swallow for the masses is off-limits. prepare for a "generic bullshit capeflick #12 which you will forget in a month after watching it".

Huh. Well. I'm in.
But what DC doesn't seem to understand is that instead of shitty superhero movies, they should work on making live-action versions of stuff like Scalped, 100 Bullets and Y: The Last Man.

>marvel would never allow this
But they confirmed it was happening ages ago, what the hell are you talking about?

>Y: The Last Man.

Have you watched the Last Man on Earth, because there are several things straight up stolen from the comic. Including the astronaut in space.

I have not seen that, and I don't think I will.

one of the rules of posting in this board. if you see juvenile shitposting don't bother giving the retard attention with an answer. you will incentivize the said moron to shitpost for more yous.

I think he's referring to expectations. Although it looks an interesting idea, the execution will the same drivel marvel always provides

>AFL
shit sport choice desu

>same drivel
So an enjoyable action flick? Nobody's expecting anything else.

hulk wielding a battleaxe? wearing gladiatorial armor? rock giant sidekick? that png is confirmed?
let me answer
no.no.no.no

The fact that they were adapting Planet Hulk ideas into it has been common knowledge for a long time.

I dont remember Thor 2, Marvel Civil War, Avengers 2, and Ironman 2 being that

Well you're not representative of the vast majority of the movie-going audience that actually make the company their money, so that's fine user.

Enjoyable action flick? More like same boring concepts, and humor. By now, Marvel shouldn't be enjoyable at all. It run its course. The novelty is done.

You forgot to include Ironman 3 there but other than that "are you me?"

And yet they keep making movies and people keep seeing them.
It's almost like your ideas on what should or shouldn't be enjoyable wasn't valid for everyone else.

I liked Ironman 3 senpai. Shane Black made him somewhat a decent character

?????

Budget US$150 million[3][4]
Box office US$378.4 million[5]

Get fucked you fucking fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star Wars, Episode 1, 2, 4, 6, 7

>you now realise these props were made purely for the convention display and the ones in the movie are completely cgi

Them adapting some safe elements of Planet Hulk into Ragnarok is what I'm talking about. They just take bits and pieces of cool comic stories, and blend them in a such a mediocre way that leaves me unimpressed. And it doesn't take much to impress me.

>you now realize the kind of weapons and armor Hulk would be using is far beyond what any human could wear or wield and as such the CGI is the only viable way to put them on screen

>$378.4m from $150m is good
the studio would get 60% from ticket sales my friend. Thats $227m
then you got marketing budget which can be anywhere from 50-100% of the production budget.

>working on this movie
>can't break nda
>seeing OPs image answers some questions from materials being processed
feels gudman

You mustn't tell lies.

Damn nigga I was just trying to bring up a loose point not everything is an embroiled battle for the internet.

You lose! Good day, sir!

FUCKING.

HYPE!

That is indisputable. I don't know why are you even bringing that up. We all know that, and it is not relevant to what I am saying at all. I am saying that comic book movies (especially Marvel) has run it's course like novelties usually do. It is only natural. The company doesn't undertake much risk anymore which impacts the quality of their products, so I expect Ragnarok to be on the same line as Ultron, Civil War. Also, do you realize that the majority of people are stupid and vapid? I am on Cred Forums for fucks sake. Imagine how stupid am I, discussing comicbook movies with strangers. Wasting my time over some unimportant things. Also, your argument is an argument from popularity.

So it's a Hulk movie disguised as a Thor movie. Why not just make another Hulk?

I don't understand, are there just stills on display or is there an actual teaser trailer?

DON'T YOU FUCKING HYPE ME! IM TRYING TO KEEP LOW EXPECTATIONS!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That looks terrible

Because no one cares about the Hulk enough to see a solo film and all his movies underperform. They have to pair him up with someone.

they both look like concept art desu. If this is what is in the film, it looks awful

>novelties
But comic book movies have existed for much, much longer than the MCU has. They had black-and-white shows and movies with Batman, Superman and Shazam way back when. It's not a fad.
>the majority of people are stupid and vapid
And you're no better for being a contrarian.
>an argument from popularity
Your argument is these movies have run their course. I say that people still go see them, which means they haven't. This is not a logical fallacy.

Marvel posted it on their twitter account months ago for Comic Con laddie.

Honestly them graphics look horrible. PS1 tier

Does anything ever look good to you?

How does it feel to be gay?

>being this insecure

Fucking lol, that is pretty bad on Hulk.

So how does this end up happening? Is Loki a bad boy working together with Jeff uhh Goldblum?

I am a contrarian? Because I have recently become unimpressed and bored from Marvel movies? Please... Are you even trying to read what I am typing? It is evident that Marvel is lacking in the quality aspect for a long time now. It doesn't mean the movies are shit. Half I have enjoyed, half is mediocre. However, even the shit I enjoyed was riddled with uninspired writing, and paycheck performances. I enjoyed them because it doesn't take much to impress me.

>These movies are successful in box office or have high RT.
>It must mean the a large number of people enjoy them which means that they must be good.
Don't you see the fallacy?
Pro-tip: Take off your Marvel goggles

Guys, I don't really into comics. Can I read Planet Hulk without knowing jack shit?

>looking at other men's physique
>Hahah look how that guy doesn't stick to the idea of what a man should look like

Right, I'm the insecure one.
Kek. You're a fucking toy and don't even know it.

Suicide Squad does.

You seem to have dropped the "these movies are a novelty and it's run its course" part of your argument in order to represent what I was saying in a light more favorable to you.
I'll have no part in this tomfoolery young man.
They really should've had a scene with Will Smith saying Croc looks like crap.

t. armchair movie financer

It was literally posted in the thread that there can't be a standalone hulk movie due to rights reasons.

Also, >And you're no better for being a contrarian.
fuck off. i said before, i agree that i am like most people so i get it. you are fucking retarded or lack reading comprehension.

Hulk's armour was at comic con.

>you now realise hulk is cgi

Looks like Warcraft for the poor.
Why hemsworth looks like he made of plastic?

Marvel are using a completely new and unrelated hero, the Item.

Sloth is a Marvel character?

This raises a question. If Marvel can't use the FF, can they still use the original android Human Torch?
S is for Sloth?

mad max fury road you scrungus

Sloth from The Goonies.

>GAYFL supporter

Marvel is truly the most cucked and effeminate of the Universes.

hi lebs

I don't even like AFL but you have to be a serious americuck
to believe wearing a full suit of armor in a unidirectional game where you stop like every 15 seconds is better than AFL

NRL is the superior football. Fuck your Ultimate Frisbee you VB-piss drinking Lelbourne degenerate.

Jim Hammond almost certainly won't appear in a movie but I could see it happening in Agents of Shield or something because he was a special agent and had a pretty big role in the last issues of FF.

what PS3 game is this

Gameplay trailer when

Who is the middle guy?

and why is the Hulk wearing gladiator armour?

the fuck is going on?

im not being funny I just dont read comic books or watch marvel films

What PS3 videogame is this?

>we want the 8 years old audience

>team
>choice
fuck out, cuck

Must suck being forced into this PR garbage forever just because you acted in capeshit

wew for a second I thought it's Planet Hulk.

Fuck Thor.

A Paladin, an Orc and in the middle?

This. Thought that was an orc and ogre. Legitimately let down now.

Must suck not knowing that this is a scene from the trailer.

A Golem

In first Thor he was more bulkier, I think

>looking forward to cape$hit

is this even real??? no fucking way...

why would the hulk need an axe?

it's like giving superman a gun

>le pretentious fedoratipper from le wrong generation

So he'd look more awesome.

Damage inflicted by melee weapons is determined by how hard the wielder swings it.

or armour, as a matter of fact

That garbage movie? K E K

Id rather this have been warcraft 2 instead of hulk suddenly with an axe and armor wht the fuck

yes, they want that audience

wow, that nazi got 2 armbands, how many jews do you have to kill to get 2 armbands?

It's called concept art you braindead idiots. Look at Thor.

It's pretty self-explanatory since it's a status quo change.

This. I can't believe people think this is real.

No Thor movie has been good so far, why would this one be different?

Just get angrier. In some of the comics he's basically invincible, because he just gets caught in a loop of
>get hurt
>get angrier because of it
>get stronger
>now impervious to the previous pain
>get hurt by something stronger
>start from the beginning

hulk's in it.

no portman

HYPED AS FUCK
maybe because they are the least quippiest charcters

Why the fuck is Thor there?

WHY THE FUCK
IS
THOR
THERE?!

THAT SUPPOSED TO BE PLANET HULK RIGHT?

WHY IS THOR THERE

>Thor (Chris Hemsworth) finds out that Loki (Tom Hiddleston) has usurped the throne of Asgard and has joined forces with Hela (Cate Blanchett), the queen of the underworld. He attempts to stop them, but is defeated by Hela's champion, Skurge (Karl Urban), the Mjolnir is destroyed, and Thor is exiled to a faraway planet ruled by the Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum), where he is enslaved and forced to become a gladiator.

>There, Thor runs into the Hulk, who has been stranded on the planet by Loki in retaliation for Hulk humilliating him during the Battle of New York. Hulk hasn't reverted to his human form in months, and as a result his mind and Bruce Banner's (Mark Ruffalo) are merging, affording the Hulk more Intelligence. Meanwhile, Loki is betrayed by Hela, who aspires to unleash the Ragnarok upon the Nine Realms.

>Thor and Hulk join forces to stop Hela. Aided by another gladiator, the Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), they escape from the Grandmaster and embark on a journey across the Nine Realms to retrieve the "ultimate weapon" capable to stopping Hela.

>THAT SUPPOSED TO BE PLANET HULK RIGHT?
its Thor Ragnarok you stupid fuck

They fucking pussied out of Planet Hulk?!

FUCK

Going off though, they've basically merged Planet Hulk with a generic Thor storyline.

>never confirmed
>pussied out

They can't have a Planet Hulk movie now, if they're going to take the core premise and shit all over it.

fuck Hela, save the Ultimate Weapon for Thanos

Also would the Grandmaster, Hela, and Skurge been fucked if Maliketh's plan worked in Thor 2

nobody likes a stand alone Hulk movie,

they tried twice before

Is this a Fallout 2 cinematic?

>they've basically merged Planet Hulk with a generic Thor storyline

Not surprised, Thor was always shit.

>Ragnarok and Planet Hulk in one movie

FUCK YOU MARVEL.

Confirmed for weak triggered numale with no visible muscles

Not like Thor performs much better though.

but more people went see it, I guess they want to see a roid up muscle dude over a CGI muscle dude

Because it's concept art.

Second Hulk movie was good if I remember correctly

>thought it was Warcraft from the thumbnail
>wasn't excited for a sequel since the human parts and actors were fucking garbage and dragged the movie down
>somehow disapointed that it wasn't

Always the token woman hero to show that look we are le stronk too

>Thor is going to have better pecs than Hulk
Fix that shit.

>Thor losing to a manlet

Oh I am laffin

fucking based Karl Urban is going to be wasted as a one off Marvel villain.

not even the main villain

He's always been underappreciated. At least he gets to kick Hemsworth right in the pussy.

World of Warcraft movie sequel?

>he doesn't know that having big pecs hinders your performance in fighting

Smart move. An 8 years old need someone accompanying them to the cinema = more ticket sales.

nameless space nigger kicked helmsworth's ass in thor 2 already it's not that impressive a feat

Praying for Gjallerbru

>Gee Hans, how come the Fuhrer lets you wear Two armbands?

It's confirmed.

Hela kills Heimdall.

Loki decides to help Thor when he finds out about Hela's plans.

They find a depowered Odin on Earth living as a vagrant and might also visit Doctor Strange for help.

Thor and his forces confront Hela and her army as they unleash Surtur and the Fenris Wolf.

Skurge realizes he's been played by Hela and holds off the armies of the undead alone.

Heimdall and the fallen warriors of Valhalla return for a last stand against the Ragnarok monsters.

Thor uses the ultimate weapon to defeat Surtur and save the Universe.

In the aftermath Loki anticipates he'll be punished for his actions, steals the Tesseract and escapes to deliver it to Thanos in exchange for being pardoned for his blunder.

Thanos prepares his final offensive to assemble the Infinity Gauntlet and makes Loki his advisor.

>Thor Ragnarok
>It's more about Planet Hulk

ok Marvel.

Is this Warcraft 2?

this shit is from a clip 'where was thor during Civil War', and this was the most comfy shit I've ever seen. Better than half the shit in the MCU.

Every western ever

Half-Life 3 CONFIRMED!

HOLY SHIT WAT!!??

R U N idiot?

lol I thought this was the next warcraft movie.. Just some boring superhero crap, fuck off

nigga das dumb

Mad Max 2, Fury Road, Star Wars: IV, VI (best parts were on Tatooine), TFA (Pure shit but made mega-bucks), any successful Western.

Underrated.

it looks like someone shooped Thor in a Hulk movie pic

Having boobs is bad for quiclk movement.

WTF Warcraft II is out already?

Thor 2 was marred by a desert landscape. It was shit.

On the other hand, lots of Riddick movies use deserts and they're good flicks.

So, Doomsday but with no kryptonite?
Marvel is a hack!

>It's another "Loki is responsible for everything because everyone else is incompetent at just killing him" movie

FUUUUUCK TOM HIDDLESTON, SO SICK OF THIS FUCKING CHARACTER

Literally none of that has been confirmed

Why? Why not save it for a solo Hulk movie? And with Infinity Wars just around the corner, why is Marvel still not building up to it? This makes me lose hype for Infinity Wars because it looks like it's going to be a rushed job.

wow, that looks like shit.

They're for throwing punches, not running away.

a. they can't make a standalone hulk movie because universal holds the rights
b. infinity wars is coming up, but it's not around the corner. It's two years away and about 6 movies out. More than enough time to build up, more so than it already has. They're been working on it for a couple of years now, so I would hardly call it rushed. This isn't WB with some DC property.

Aren't there legal issues with the previous Hulk rights owners, where they get a cut of the money for any solo Hulk film? I'm sure I read somewhere that it's the reason we won't get a new Hulk film so they went the buddy film route instead to get around it.

the man literally sucks dick

It's a little ridiculous to think that Hulk could be dumped on a gladiator planet and somehow not tear everyone a new asshole, run amok and basically just fuck up everything they have going.

It kind of makes him look weak.

>planet hulk armor

W E W L A D

he's only special on earth

Yes thats the whole point, atleast we get to see him fight things which stand a chance against him

Guys this is fucking fan art

Sauce: instagram.com/p/BLM1m_hlaJv/

>Thor "Ragnarok"
>swirling rumors persist about the script being super "dark" and the stakes being raised for a Marvel movie, to the point where they had to bring in a comedy director to ease it up in any way possible

*a year later*

>Ragnarok isnt the Nordic myth of the apocalypse, its the name of an alien gladitorial planet
>everyone on Asgard just has a really bad day because some Hell queen comes and kicks Thor out (again)
>so Thor and Hulk have a "buddy road trip" through the 'planet' Ragnarok beating shit up and having fun until they can get back home
>no death and destruction, just quips

Marvel is so pathetic. Yay another kids movie

NO. SHIT. SHERLOCK.

it's still happening.

Sounds like meme movie of 2017! Finally the Thor trilogy is redeemed!

JUST QUIP MY SHIT UP

Warcraft sucks

planet hulk is edgy shit, tho

This looks awful.

Hulk looks more like an Orc from WoW than he does as a green monster. Not to mention these graphics look straight out of a videogame from 2005

That was pretty funny.

Hulk is cgi?

W O W

dropped

But where's Odin?

you realise this is not from the movie right ? this i s a fan art..

>a month

you do know props are made of different materials than what they're trying to be, right? A battle axe wouldn't be made out of metal, it would literally be made of plastic and foam. You're an idiot for so many reasons.

Well instead of being slimeball, just post the source

erf. Confirmed for playing a bum

>Hollywierd uses fake props in movies
wtf I hate Hollywood now

>Hulk
>Thor
Fool you once, shame on them. Fool you twice, shame on you. There is no third chance. They've both had nothing but bad movies now they're getting slapped together? That's fucking stupid.

But Hulk is supposed to be infinitely strong and shit. How can anything force him to be a gladiator?

>How can anything force him to be a gladiator?
superhero comic/movie magic

The fights better be epic as shit, considering the powerlevels involved. I want to see people get punched into orbit.

Another Warcraft movie? NEAT!

Holy shit I've wanted a Scalped HBO mini series since I read it however many years ago.

Good taste

What's funny is that Tony Stark is in that pic too

Hello, i am hype

>6'1"
>Manlet
enough with this meme

>How can anything force him to be a gladiator?
In comics he lost his powers after going through space worm hole. Same as silver surfer.

How is Thor ever defeated by some shit tier foe. How is Mjolnir destroyed. How is Odin allowing any shit to happen at all. How is Black Widow able to stand toe to toe with galactic tier bad guys.
Comics are stupid and inconsistent.

thor movies haven't been necessarily bad. And technically, the previous hulk movies were prior to the MCU really taking off. Hulk and thor pair well together.

MCU is smart enough to realize that their target audience doesn't have autism and won't get obscure references.

You guys put Mission Tortilla logos on your football jerseys over there?

I'm actually excited for the next Warcraft movie. Arthas to the left?

>thor movies haven't been necessarily bad
What a ringing endorsement. You've just admitted that they're pieces of shit not worth anyone's time.

>And technically, the previous hulk movies
Are pieces of shit not worth anyone's time. People only liked him in the Avengers movies.

>What a ringing endorsement. You've just admitted that they're pieces of shit not worth anyone's time.
no. I'll admit they weren't great movies, but they were entertaining. They weren't garbage and awful movies like suicide squad.

>>And technically, the previous hulk movies
>Are pieces of shit not worth anyone's time. People only liked him in the Avengers movies.
I agree, but again, those came prior to the MCU. The one with edward norton can only barely be considered part of it.

>Hulk is enslaved and becomes a gladiator on a different planet
>Thrall becomes enslaved and becomes a gladiator on a different planet
>Hulk now essentially looks like a Warcraft orc complete with armor and a battleaxe
>Warcraft story written before Planet Hulk
Did Marvel essentially ripoff Warcraft? topkek

>Concept art vs Photo

hmmmm

How many more Warcraft kids are going to make this joke before they read the thread?

>>fanart vs Photo
ftfy

superman is quick enough

>making the exact same joke twenty minutes later

you could have at least picked different consoles

Interest in Warcraft is at an all time low. No one plays that game anymore. No one even knows the game story. Stop acting like it's something anyone cares about. Fantasy stories are boring as shit. RPG? MMOs? Money shit. FPS and TPS is were it's at.

You remember incorrectly.

So Ragnarok is partially Planet Hulk?

>they tried twice before
marvel studios hasn't though. Marvel studios knows what they're doing and would most likely make a solid hulk movie. Ang Lee was too concerned with trying to elevate a comic book and tried to reproduce it on screen, and edward norton butt fucked his movie. Both of those were prior to the tried and true proven MCU formula.

A solo Hulk movie will do poorly. This has been proven twice already.

I think it's a better idea to do what they did and merge two boring solo movies into one slightly interesting one.

pretty much, just like how the last captain america was really avengers 3

>Interest in Warcraft is at an all time low
>Currently 10.1 million WoW subscriptions
>Warcraft movie number one in bluray sales
Just because you can't afford it doesn't make your opinion valid faggot

>Fantasy stories are boring as shit
kill yourself

>thor movies haven't been necessarily bad
"The camera never fell during the movie and the audio was audible enough, 9/10"
-You

>10.1 million

That's literally less than the population of Hong Kong.

I love your leap of logic there.

How much does good CGI cost, /teevee/?

a lot.

Does 50 million Hearthstone players do it for you nerd?

>expecting something out of a MCU movie
There's a reason they're E rated, they're for kids and parents.
Fuck you can't even remember a single theme from theme, they have meme audio and no proper direction, it's all about quips.

Are you autistic

>I SAW THOSE YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!! THIS IS MY MOMENT!!! LET ME PARROT THEM ON Cred Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He also mentioned the ps1 and 2 in other posts. And there's "videogame from 2005" in another post.

This guy is fucking insane.

Everyone has abandoned the game since Legion. WoW is dying.

the fucking mad man

WoW's been dying for like 13 years bro. We're all dying come to think of it...

>I too watch cinematic rectum

What Dreamcast shillposts are these?