Fuck the patriarchy, but only sometimes

A female pitcher.

Tells Jimmy Kimmel that it doesn't matter if a girl is in the locker room, men should be taught not to rape.

Goes on a date with a ballplayer, even though that is against her "moral" code.

Says she will pay for her own meal.

Check comes and she pushes the bill towards the man.

This show has been beyond comical for reasons that weren't intended.

I will be honest, Zack Morris needs to get more roles.

do we see her in panties though?

>fastest baseball pitch by a female is 69 mph (111.05 km/h) and was achieved by Lauren Boden (USA), on the set of 'Officially Amazing' in Claremont, California, USA, on 20 September 2013 (Guinness Book of World Records official website)
>average MLB fastball pitch is ~92 miles per hour
>never mind all that, though

>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask "mommies, what's that?"
>they don't know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters' penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feel the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren't allowed to hurt anyone anymore, only to work, to support our glorious society
>go back out to gaze once more at the cis-gendered abomination
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved, feelings-safe literature while watching Pitch (2016) on Fox

Not until we see you in yours.

This shit is hilarious. Why?

Because you can tell with this how long it takes to get a show from idea to debut.

Mo'Ne Davis was the feel good story of the 2014 LLWS. A lot of dumb people in hollywood thought that by now there would actually be a woman in the majors because they saw that LLWS.

2 years. It takes 2 years to shit out a horrible FOX show pulled from the headlines.

And, of course, no woman will ever be an MLB pitcher unless they throw a knuckleball as they are just not physically capable of throwing above 80mph.

I've watched 'Ed' and it was more believable than this.

Just want to inb4 a bunch of fatass anime faggots say they can throw 70mph

That's a starting senior/legion pitcher, probably the second best on the team at worst

t. Once upon a time went to college on a baseball scholarship

nice bogey man pasta.

Is she at least some meme screw ball relief pitcher in the show?

They wouldn't even if they could throw a knuckle no sane manager is going to put a woman in a fucking MLB clubhouse

>Privilege Peanuts

> Tells Jimmy Kimmel that it doesn't matter if a girl is in the locker room, men should be taught not to rape.

I cannot fathom how anyone could disagree with this...

Don't rape people. M'kay.

Why the fuck is she a screwballer? Make her a knuckleballer for fucks sake! A woman with good enough control could make it as a knuckleballer but having pitch screwballs is ridiculous.

>all men rape

It's in their blood; a natural predisposition to rape.

I've been impotent and haven't got off for 18 months while on antidepressants. What am I going to do, ram my fist into the bitch and scream, "it's SHOWTIME, JED!!!"?

Okay, but what if the girl ASKS me to rape her?

FUCKING LOL! OK, just finished watching the latest episode and saw the preview for next week. She makes it onto the All-Star team. Come on now, Fox.

>Tells Jimmy Kimmel that it doesn't matter if a girl is in the locker room, men should be taught not to rape.
Shouldn't she be taught she doesn't belong there?

It's really not that hard for a man who's in moderately good shape to throw a ball at 70 mph. Yes, yes, well done men, well done. HOWEVER, most of them (including myself) wouldn't be able to throw it with good accuracy.

>A female pitcher.
>Tells Jimmy Kimmel that it doesn't matter if a girl is in the locker room, men should be taught not to rape.
I can't tell if it was really that jarring and abrupt, or if you just can't write.

double standards exist in our society for reasons that should be obvious, this double think will inevitably make it into our entertainment.

>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
I kek'ld

are you less depressed tho?

spotted someone who has no idea what they are talking about. maybe 5% of men who are in "moderatly good shape" can throw a ball 70 mph or more

it's not a statement you have to make

it is so beyond fucking inane it bothers me that you can't understand how offensively retarded saying something like "men should be taught not to rape"

"women should be taught not to murder, steal, kill babies, commit genocide, beat homeless people from a inch of their fucking lives"

It's not something that needs to be said, at all... it is such a waste of discussion just like every issue the left focuses on. Black Lives Matter. Yes, they do. Yay, you won? But the majority of us agreed upon that a while ago. Cops kill white males slightly more than black males so what the fuck are you even saying

if the feminist movement was willing to admit that then they'd have to admit a slew of things like the fact that women secretly are biologically predisposed to crave being taken against their will and impregnated by a strong man

care to go over those reasons with me real quick

No, not really, I don't really care to get in a trollbaiting contest.

You're well aware of the arguments which is how this media came to exist in the first place.

is there a youtube of this? sounds hilarious

>tfw these greentexts 5 years ago were less crazy than current reality

How long until this Greentext is a fact of life?

I'd be more depressed if my dick stopped working

It makes for an interesting story.

That's it.