So would Batman break his moral code or spare this guy?

So would Batman break his moral code or spare this guy?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/boyfriend-charged-in-baby-sexual-abuse_us_57f64a82e4b05f39c51e5d48

>A 10-month-old girl has died after allegedly being sexually abused by her mother’s boyfriend in what one local sheriff is calling “the most severe case that I’ve seen.”
>Emmaleigh Barringer, who authorities said was found bloody, swollen and naked on the floor of her family’s West Virginia basement on Monday, was pronounced dead Wednesday.

>fell for the "my girlfriend's child" meme

>allegedly

There's your answer

he should be publicly tortured to death. Starship troopers when.

>Taylor denied having any knowledge of what may have happened to Emmaleigh. He said he took the baby downstairs to do laundry and “blacked out” at some point, WSAZ reported.

Hmm I know Batman is supposed to be a detective and all, but I don't think it takes a genius to figure out if he did it or not.

Hello r3ddit.

Okay, but is he our guy?

>board filled with edgy Cred Forumstard pseudo pedos
Actually yeah he is

>West Virginia
lol, good ol white trash at it again

nothing new here

>Emmaleigh

Just call it emily, for fucks sake

>naked
slut

ruined my day thanks asshole

We seriously need to bring back public hangings, humiliation and other forms of executions for people who are definitive criminals like this.

BIG

heh God works in mysterious ways right guys :^)

Batman revived the Joker once
He'd certainly let him live.

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

Seriously.

Did he just wanted extremely tight pussy?

Just burn them alive

hitler wasn't wrong

executions are being outlawed throughout the US because of the innocence project. too many people have been retroactively proven innocent after being executed. the justice system is not perfect, and therefore people are coming to the conclusion that it's not worth the risk

Well majorly of the innocent people that were wrongly executed ended up being black so honestly a lot of people here don't care.

That's what I meant by definitive criminal though.
If there's concrete evidence that someone did it.

>implying reddit aren't liberal to the point of having pedophile sympathisers