Wait

Wait...
Is god real, bros?

doesn't hurt to believe, senpai.

W-what if I believe in the wrong one and the real one gets mad? How do I pick one?

no, everything exists cause of some explosion in the middle of space. of course he's real

This.
No matter if you believe in God or not, thinking that a greater entity "has your back" can only help you through your life

>he's straw-manning this hard

1. YHWH IS NOT GOD; THE ENTITY IN THAT "MOVIE" IS YHWH.

2. YES, GOD IS REAL; GOD IS THE FIRST REAL THING.

>an invisible sky man who created everything and listens to 7 billion peoples prayers
>real

you don't know the answer to everything senpai and neither do I. Maybe there is something out there

while it's most likely that we will never know for sure, there's also no empirical evidence for a higher power. that's just how it is. whether or not one chooses to believe in something though is a different story.

>muh demiurge

No but you're not allowed to say it out loud or Satan will notice.

>god has to be a sky man
>god is incapable of listening to billions of prayers in spite of being god
>prayer is literally the equivalent of giving god a phone call
>god has to listen to every single prayer and hold each and every one of them to the same regard, even if it's from someone who obviously doesn't plan on changing or living a moral life and thinks prayer is just a wish machine

God works in mysterious ways. Need help finding your car keys? Done and done, buddy. Don't want to starve to death? Maybe you shouldn't have been born a wicked sinner, go burn in hell already and stop hogging the bandwidth, there's white men on the line.

gb2 facebook grandma

>6066
>666
Gee, I wonder who could be behind THIS post.

Which one?

BY THE POWER OF RA

>Mfw I just wanted to talk about this awesome movie upon seeing the original image but OP fucked it up by being evangelical Pewdiepie in his post.

You really are a faggot, OP.

Lol i learned that he is real in pre-school fagget

Guys which god do I believe in?
I'm trying to work out which one is real.
Obviously Islam god is fake lol.

He did nothing wrong.

>Ramses
>Not black
Lol into the trash!

No but its still a good movie. funny enough its one of the few biblical stories were other gods are shown as real as well

true, god made him say no

>god
>not god
Pick one.

is this one of the top 5 best animated movie ever? i say yes