Is it beta to eat pussy?

is it beta to eat pussy?

We had this discussion on /fit/ today
Why the hell do you start a thread on Cred Forums ??

if you'll fuck pussy you'll fuck anything

>breaks up with his gf for not keeping her mouth shut about what happens in their bedroom
>doesnt beat her to an inch of her life while raping her and torturing her
>instead only throws a pie to her face

junior was the biggest beta and pussy cuck on the show

Depends on the situation.

If its some girl you're just hooking up with then yeah probably. If it's your long term partner then no

>gf always sits on my face
>doesnt let me eat her ass

jdimsa

Yes

It's beta to not have sex ;)

I'll eat whatever I want bitch

No. Simple as that.

yes.
arsehole licking though is alpha af

No. If you fuck a girl yet won't eat her pussy, you might as well just admit you don't like pussy.

Question, do most guys not ENJOY having a mouth-full of (clean) pussy? Honest to god i think its great if the girl is smooth and hygienic

Enjoy your ban amigo, this has nothing to do with Cred Forums

Other than orgasms and getting a really good blowjob, eating pussy is my favourite part of sex.

if enjoying having a pair of thighs around my head and feeling a girl squirm make me a numale then im as nu as they come baby haha !!

a woman loves to think that she is not docile, while dreaming of being in full trust of a captivating chad who takes her without permissions so that, during the night, while he sleeps, she can dream of saving the destitute after the chad has fucked her properly for the first time in her life of going from lovers to lovers, craving a eclectic panorama of precious moments...

men dream to have the power on women that women have on men. THe ultimate fantasy for men is to be easily noticed by women, that women want them, sometimes to the point of fighting between themselves and sometimes even hurting the man just to have him.

men want to be women, but they always fail.

>If its some girl you're just hooking up with then yeah probably. If it's your long term partner then no
true. as well as a girl youre hooking up with you might not know if they clean or not

>declaring a report
enjoy YOUR ban amigo.

Turn your trip off

lmao look at this tranny

Delete your account

Rope yourself faggot

If you've watched the Sopranos you'd realise all that machismo is bullshit and they're all hypocrites that lead shitty, unhappy, unfulfilling lives