you told me this was a good movie
I trusted you
and you looked me straight in the eye and lied right to my face
how could you do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit has taken over the site. i fell for it too

It sucked. Don't listen to this board. Never listen to people here.

What was bad about it, exactly?

>listening to reddi/tv/

you deserve it

>he falls for hype

You deserve it, dumb fuck.

>Cred Forums recommends John Wick
>Watch it
>Love it
I dunno what's wrong with your brain OP.
Then again I just like operator shit and good gun handling, plus killing everyone because they murdered your dog is the best reason to kill everyone.

dont fuck up again

this

Cred Forums didn't lie to me about this movie.
They told me it was a good movie only for the action moments which is true.

It was fantastic, I had a great time.

>It's a Cred Forums now hates John Wick episode
I fucking hate you contrarian fucks

>ex-hitman kills a lot of mobsters: the movie
What did you expect, OP? It had great action and a dark atmosphere, what more do you want from this type of movie?

It's just reddit faggots user, don't let it get to you.

Some people are just meant to be plebs

it's okay, just embrace it.

Not OP but my problem with it was that the action lacked any weight. It looked like the guns had 0 recoil and everything was added in CG. Just compare it to the action in a John Woo film. Also Wick had a too easy time which for me made the movie lack tension. Also the villains had no personality and their russian was cringeworthy.

But the soundtrack and cinematography were fun and the light word building was nice.

kill yourself reddit

Keanu had a 104° Flu during the club scene

I was also tricked into watching this steaming pile of badger shit

It was fucking insufferable OP.

There is a lot of plebbitors here with no taste.

Consider it a lesson learned

defoe was the only good thing in this am i right my familia

>muh action scenes

confirmed film peasant

It was an action movie. And the action scenes looked like a video game.

more like john flick

Yeah this, I went in expecting a fun action flick and got exactly that.

>good gun handling
I liked it for the simple reason that Wick actually reloads his gun and doesn't have the infinite ammo cheat on.

fucking contrarians I would seriously fight you all if I met you in real life.

Large Russian men running towards John Wick only to be judo flipped and shot in the face interrupted by small bits of muh sad plotline

It's shit. It's supposed to appeal to that old-school action movie crowd, but they misremembered and made a steven seagal level movie and not a bruce willis.

I don't think I've ever laid eyes on a faggot like you, let alone talk to one.

Really? Cred Forums actually told me that it sucks but i thought it was great. I have no idea what my opinion should be now

Dude every movie sucks lmao

This.

>muh shooting people for two hours

If I wanted that I'd just go play video games.

It should be your own you fucking piece of shit.

Hence why they advertised over payday 2.

Rude posts like this are exactly why i can't voice my opinion

Cred Forums is like a bipolar girlfriend

>It's meh
>I like it
>I don't like it
>It's the worst shit
>OHMYGOD IT'S SO BAD I WANT TO KILL MYSELF
>hey remember that movie from 5 years ago? such a classic

the beginning was pretty good but

>if you kill your enemies, they win
>don't kill womyn who try to murder you lmao

too many stupid tropes imo

>remember that cool bit in The Punisher 89 when Dolph shot two people in hand to hand combat? Why don't we make a 2 hour movie about it?

>DUDE MUSCLE CARS PEELING OUT LMAO
>DUDE SAME OVER THE SHOULDER FLIP 200 TIMES LMAO
>DUDE ASS ASS IN HOTEL LMAO
>DUDE SECRET TOKENS LMAO
>DUDE COPS LOOK THE OTHER WAY BECAUSE JOHN WICK IS SO F*CKIN BAD*SS DUDE LMAO
Doesn't even surprise me its praised so much here.

It was a good action movie. If you came in expecting Oscar worthy performances that's your own fault.

Fucking coward. You can post any opinion you want.

Lots of cool ideas that never went anywhere because of the action scenes.

The action was cool, but it should have been a bit more part of the story (the criminal underworld and how it works) and not just set pieces between cut scenes.

That's why the hotel storyline was the best part of the movie.

I think shit doesn't smell that bad and I sometimes take big whiffs of my own feces when I'm taking a shit.

It's a disgusting excuse for film.You might as well watch a fucking video game.

Exactly the type of half-formed idea that is to be expected from Cred Forums. You probably don't even realize that the whole reason you like that aspect of the movie is exactly because they left it to the imagination.

This is why you fags don't like it, because """"dudebros n chads n other normies"""" all think it's really badass. Grow up.

The hotel was literally the cheesiest and gayest thing about the whole movie. Turned an average action movie into some legion of doom retardation

I'm not sure if Cred Forums is really that shit now, or if the trolls have become better at hiding their power level...

>projecting
Hahah where did anyone mention "chads" or "normies" you sheltered little nerd? My word you're insecure dude

I'll trust your judgment about what is gay or not. You seem to know a lot about that subject.

I'm autistic with no friends and i liked it.

*one hand reloads*
*shoots you in face*

its a fun movie

youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s
>not loving this whole scene
>2:30 specifically

the only things i did not like is that fucking CGI knife and the end where they kill the girl. The 4 dudes would have shot eachother from the angle they are standing.

It's almost like there's not just one person posting

I see no problem with that

>that part where he tries to shoot a guy after hitting him in the throat only to have to angrily reload first

that was pretty clever. even having John Wick as a playable character

definitely the best scene in the movie.

really felt like I was watching a late 90's Keanu action movie

Name a popular action flick with realistic combat in your opinion

says the reddit cuck who's never fired a gun

>important bad guy has plot armor
>5 minutes of shooting low level goons
>boss fight the protagonist loses but only just

Should have called it Millenial Movie.

Kickass

but millennials hate guns, and John Wick isnt a POC or transperson. theres nothing millennial about it

Keanu is a POC.

Reeves was born in Beirut, Lebanon, the son of Patricia Bond (née Taylor), a costume designer/performer, and Samuel Nowlin Reeves, Jr.[4] His mother is English, from Essex, England.[5] His father, an American from Hawaii, has Native Hawaiian, Chinese, Portuguese, and English ancestry.[6][7][8][9][10] Reeves has said: "My grandmother is Chinese and Hawaiian, so I was around Chinese art, furniture and cuisine when I was growing up".[11] He has also spoken of his English ancestry via his mother, mentioning his happy watching of The Two Ronnies comedy show, among others, when younger, and how his mother imparted English manners that he maintained into adulthood.[12][13]

You just described basically every action movie ever

>Dumbass: the Post

It helps if you can picture john wick's gun as your penis

The action was well choreographed and well shot (unlike shakey cam borne or taken bullshit). as other anons have said going on a murderous rampage to avenge your dog is a simple and effective premise. World building without too much exposition. The use of a color pallete that isnt just black,brown and grey with heavy s curves
Etc
Was it a masterpiece? No. Was it better than 9/10s of action films produced within the last 15 years? Yes

Now fuck off pleb. If b8 u got me

>the part where he grabs the guy by the beard and double taps him on the table

>the part where he shoots the guy in front of Theon Greyjoy, looking like a predator toying with its prey

Fucking grade A symbolism and cinematography

hahaha, you naive child you actually think thats how this works

to a SJW, the only "POC's" that matter are brown people, bonus points if they are non-christian, particularly muslim.

keanu is still fairly caucasian looking, with only slight ambiguously asian features

why did you lie to me, Cred Forums?
you told me this was a good movie
I trusted you
and you looked me straight in the eye and lied right to my face
how could you do that?

Dude, just say "that's because theres more than one person posting".

Like, youre right and i agree with you but you just come off as such a fucking cunt

I only liked the cheap dog scenes in the beginning.
Would've liked it if the whole movie was just Keanu doing fun things with his friend.

Cred Forums lurker here, user they’re either three of these:
>Contrarian for the sake of arguments
>Just plainly hated it, you can please everyone
>Hated it just for the internet-edgelord points; similar to hipsters
It’s not exclusive on Cred Forums, It’s a Cred Forums mentality and I’ve seen it on other interest boards: Cred Forums, /asp/, Cred Forums, /lit/ and so on.

Watch Neon Demon instead. Much better performance from Neo.

can't

The raid

This

you're right it's not a good movie, it's a great one.

IT WAS JUST A FUCKIN-

dark amotsphere? It had a fucking "hotel for all hitman killers :D". Thats something a preschooler would come up while designing his violent stick figure comic

Also the action scenes just went on and on without any excitement. I was at the end when I stopped watching just because it got so dull and so uninteresting. John wick was shooting some guys at parking lot after shooting some guys and something. The locations weren't even interesting, I only remember the club shootout scene because it tried to copy hotline miami so hard

>it tried to copy hotline miami so hard

Want to know how I know you're a pleb?

this is Cred Forums, no one likes anything.

I never saw people hating on the first Fast &Furious movie

Fuck off back to Cred Forums. You useless faggots are pure cancer

Lol no

Movie is great.

This movie convinced me that Keanu actually would have been a good Spike if that Cowboy Bebop movie had ever materialized.

You still sound like a fucking loser tbqh my man. Cheers

John Wick vs Mark Wahlberg in The Big Hit?

>Pure cancer
>Cred Forums
Pot kettle "blacked"

If you don't think this is a good movie, you've never had your dog killed by russian gangsters.

The movie was extremely straight up with you, very clear cut. On top of that it was well shot, well acted, greatly choreographed, and had just the right amount of levity and fun with it's concept combined with more serious if not simple motivation.

It was the definition of solid. Perfect little action movie without having to resort to 'AND DEN DA EMP BLEE UP NEW HORK XD LIVE FREAW OR DIE HARD:DDDDDD'

go watch Captain America

>You're standing outside a club
>Making sure no baddies are getting in
>Suddenly you feel a wind hit against you
>"Hello user"
What do?

DUDE WHAT IF A COP JOINED A STREETRACING GANG BUT WAS ACTUALLY GOOD AT IT LMAO

Most people on Cred Forums were like 5 when that came out. I doubt they've ever seen it.

Aside from what has said, board culture was different from back then. The slew of negativity/hating anything was just recent.

It's true, John Wick is frustratingly mediocre given how loud its fans are.

>villain tortures a small puppy until it's going to die
>he gets instakilled with a headshot instead of anything even remotely cathartic

>John Wick seeks revenge foe losing a chance at a quiet life
>monologues and antagonizes the world at large as if he isn't a piece-of-shit killer.

>"""realistic""" action
>guns with no recoil, infitnite ammo and cgi blood

John Wick is a fucking dumb character for losers who spend too much time by themselves to fantasize about. What is the point of making your character a slick operator in a world of cartoon super assassin bad guys?

John Wick took good ideas from Kill Bill, Smokin Aces and Pulp Fiction and then used them in the most pedestrian way possible.

I'm just glad I didn't pay to watch it.

The moral of the story is don't listen to the contrarians on this site and form your own Goddamn opinion.

>>villain tortures a small puppy until it's going to die
That's so straight forward, it's great. No bullshit, these men are the worst. Lets fight.
>>he gets instakilled with a headshot instead of anything even remotely cathartic
Straightforward. No bullshit melodramatic slow motion.
>>John Wick seeks revenge foe losing a chance at a quiet life
That's the best and cheesiest motivation.
>>monologues and antagonizes the world at large as if he isn't a piece-of-shit killer.
He's not anymore, or trying to not be. It's deep, you wouldn't get it edgelord.
>>"""realistic""" action
If you think that's realistic, you have problems.

>it tried to copy hotline miami so hard
Jesus christ... go back to Cred Forums, and take your virgin ass with you.

Much like with video games, I'll never understand why some people think realism in the action genre is better.

this has to be bait, nobody is so short bus

>he gets instakilled with a headshot instead of anything even remotely cathartic

that was appropriate though, he was a weak character and wick missed out on opportunities to kill him before because of this thought process

it made sense to kill him with just a "nope fuck you" instead of a drawn out death