Is he one of the greatest actors of all time?

Is he one of the greatest actors of all time?
Name one movie that he was bad in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e6i2WRreARo
youtube.com/watch?v=JCxYeEuRuOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is. People who trash him almost invariably have never actually watched any of his movies.

>Name one movie that he was bad in.

Literally all of them.

In his defense, pretty much all actors do lazy paycheck movies in the later stages of their career. Nic Cage always seems to be genuinely enjoying himself no matter how bad the movie is which I find endearing.

this is true. i usually point to bangkok dangerous to change negative ppls mind about this fine actor.

>Name one movie that he was bad in.

Can't do it?

Please note that just because the movie is bad doesn't mean he was bad in it. That's the distinction OP is making and I agree.

>Nic Cage

Literally the Nickelback of films.

>greatest band
>greatest actor

Captain Corelli's Mandolin

Most of the direct to video shit he's been doing lately. The one with frodo was good tho

Alright dickhead kys

and if you can't even succeed in doing that, give me your address so I can do it for you

Him wa pret' shiht in bad luitenant.

youtu.be/e6i2WRreARo

nic cage is the best pleb filter desu

The bear scene is still hilarious.

The Wicker Man

The trust was good

His performance in it is fucking amazing. He threw himself balls deep into that movie's ridiculousness. Gotta admire the guy's dedication.

>tfw I keep hearing and reading how bad TWM was, but I loved it and didn't see anything wrong or funny with it

Are you sure you didn't watch the original? Because I could understand somebody not seeing anything wrong or funny with the original.

He said it was meant to be a black comedy. If it's true, then he knocked it out of the park.

I saw both. The Cage one is good and not funny (to me.)

Tbh he tends to be the highlight of almost every movie I catch him in

The only 'bad' movie he did was Pay the Ghost. It's not bad per se, but it's very bland and forgettable. His performance is average.

You would think a movie like that would provide plenty of opportunities for Cage to go full Zandalee, but no.

Zandalee is the BEST Cage movie ever!

youtube.com/watch?v=JCxYeEuRuOI

>In October 2016, the SJW Movement found out about an old Nicholas Cage movie that he did in the 1990s. They claim he is Guilty of Racism for portraying and African-American man with Anger Management issues while wearing Blackface.