Suicide Squad Extended Cut EXTRAS

>Task Force X (22:37)
>Chasing the Real (10:00)
>Joker & Harley: The 'It' Couple of the Underworld (16:32)
>Squad Strengths and Skills (09:09)
>Armed to the Teeth (11:48)
>This is Gonna Get Loud (10:54)
>The Squad Declassified (04:28)
>Gag Reel (02:22)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DrtXthS7bA
youtube.com/watch?v=lOxtTFcBDrI
rarbg.to/torrents.php?imdb=tt1386697
youtube.com/watch?v=HnUOBWdkr6A
youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are these special features?

For a second I thought they were deleted scenes?

Yes, they're special features.

Wait ignore me idk what I am saying

EXTENDED CUT?

THEY'RE RELEASING ONE?

Was revealed Wednesday. Steadyour expectations though, it's only 13 minutes of additional footage and it sounds like Ayer's not even the one doing the work to restore the cut footage

So, we still get to see the deleted motorbike scene. That is what was missing from the theatrical cut which would have made the movie feel more complete.

This looks like a cover for one of those 2000s parody movies

>mfw no B-roll footage of Jared Leto
I would pay a good price to watch all of that

Good for you.

They've actually made a parody if you are interested.

That's good to hear. Also, the special features have me a bit HYPE as well.

he's hot
nudes when

16 minutes of a Joker/Harley special feature sounds really good desu

>golden boxer scene when

Should Boom mics move so much like that?

It's looking more and more like they're doing their world-building in a more immersive way. I hope that turns out to be the case, because it's almost like they're rewarding their fans and giving them things to explore instead of just passively seeing it all unfold in the movies.

It wasn't until I went back and watched Man of Steel's special features that I realized just how much was in there that tied in with not only BvS but also sets the stage for the DCEU as a whole.

nope, they are meant to be kept steady. Anyway the sound guys did an excellent job with the audio for the movie

There's a lot of Man of Steel deleted scenes that have never been released if you didn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=3DrtXthS7bA

Something tells me that there will still be lots of Joker that may not get released.

>>Joker & Harley: The 'It' Couple of the Underworld (16:32)

cue 15 minutes of talking about Joker's origin in the comics, Harley's origin in the cartoon and comics then a minute of talking about how Margot and Jared brought them to the big screen

Maybe in one of the features. They're very long.

I hope there is a lot of behind the scenes material and a lot of Margot/Jared talking with each other about their roles.

I would give my left nut for a director's cut of MoS.

>"Who's the real star of Suicide Squad? It's Joker & Harley"
This grill gets it!

youtube.com/watch?v=lOxtTFcBDrI

Am I the only one who really liked the first Act of MoS?

Not memeing: I thought it was really well done (although the over the top CGI during Clark's dad's death was a little too much. I wish Snyder had used more practicals or something).

Otherwise no, the story of Clark and the way it is presented (and the opening shots with Russel Crowe) were all great.

I so wish we got to see Clark as a baby and the first time he performs a power as there is apparently a deleted scene of this
Yes I know people will say "But we have seen all this in the other Superman movies" but an extended cut with all these scenes would make it feel just so much more complete as well as us better seeing the world through Henry Cavill's Superman's eyes as he slowly develops his powers.

A 3 hour cut of Man of Steel would be such a dream to watch.

>and a lot of Margot/Jared talking with each other about their roles.
Imagine the self-control it must take to keep a straight face around Leto as he "goes full method." That alone is inspiring.

>still believing he didn't ever break character
There's literally a b-roll where he talks with Ayer in costume.

Leto actually made me nervous and umcomfortable when watching his scenes.

If I was the guy in that interrogation scene, I'd be heaps freaked out, not knowing if Leto would spit on me, try to punch me or make me flinch because he was just so unpredictable with the way he acted around people.

fan edited version of Ayer's cut when?

Ike said that he liked it.

Yeah and Ledger rode a skateboard.

Both of them still method acted

>Ledger locked himself in a room and did drugs
>Jared watched gore videos, sent all the cast bizzare gifts

Fan edit with taking out the pop songs, combining parts of theatrical/extended and getting rid of Amanda's opening narration?

Idk if it would be possible

Don't forget a fan-made opening graphic for slipknot

FUCKING KEK

>"You might be wondering how I got here"

Forgot the image

>freeze frame
>scratch sound
You do realize Slipknot was a rapist in the David Ayer extended cut?

So then his title screen would be
>Great with ropes
>Alleged rapist

>3 hours
Do we get like an entire film showing his life before he got captured?

>mfw it becomes a really good journey story

Any other suggestions for a darker extended cut?

opening Slipknot exists. Ayer's said he cut it because the opening was going on too long and his death would only be interesting on "Opening night" and people who don't read the comics.

(he figured it would be a surprise the first day...then it would be all over the internet anyway so don't bother building up the character...can't say he was wrong)

>A 3 hour ultra comfy opening where Slipknot narrates his childhood growing up into adolescence before he's unceremoniously tragically killed thus completely changing the tone of the rest of the film

I thought this scene was pretty effective. You don't know what the Joker was going to do.

>good with ropes
>rapist
NOW I FINALLY SEE

Yeah exactly. I liked the build up of the scene too with the guy sitting and chatting to the henchmen as we as the viewer don't know when Joker is going to enter until he creeps up when we least expect. Was really well acted

she's so cute when she's angry.

Those glasses really suit her

What a cutie. We really deserve more Harleen scene.

mmhmm

>nignogs didn't even know
rarbg.to/torrents.php?imdb=tt1386697
Y'all cucks

That's the theatrical version, silly billy.

>hdrip korsub
"no"

Shit. They werent kidding when they said Leto went full method

Have Killer Croc actually do something?

He was supposed to throw up on the chopper and then eat it all again.

Also people said he should've been the one to throw the bomb at the end

I meant when making the fanedit, what scenes should I remove or put in or change?

I can't make material that doesn't exist of course.

This is the level DC operates in

Is this a better cover?

I so wish we got more Batman or an actual interaction with Batman/Joker whilst we got a quick flashback to their time together in the past when Robin died.

There are so many decisions that they could have done with this film

I loved it. It goes beyond being one of my favorite "cape" movies. It is genuinely among my favorite films of any type.

SWEET someone has made a Slipknot graphic
youtube.com/watch?v=HnUOBWdkr6A

>mfw he missed out the him being a rapist part

>yfw you realize suicide squad being a critical failure means we'll never get a justice league dark movie

yeah Affleck and Snyder have made Justice League to be much brighter and light toned.

Sucks desu

Remember the first teaser for Suicide Squad? It felt just so right with the darker music
youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go

That is one terrible cover

justice league dark is a team of heroes with supernatural abilities that take on villains the regular justice league cannot fight. constantine, zatanna, deadman, swamp thing, etc.

>"You leave me locked up moite. You make me become a wild oinimal"

oops I read that as you saying that we won't get a darker version of Snyder's justice league.

sorry didn't know you were referring to the actual "justice league dark team".

my bad but yeah my main point was that snyder has lighter toned up his justice league movie due to the critics hating BvS's dark tone (when why won't WB get it into their heads that BvS being dark has nothing to do with it being not so successful. TDK is one of the most darkest comic book films ever and it is a masterpiece).

Hell yeah. That was a great scene.

He did throw it, didn't he?

wait a second... is the pic on the left of my image in the movie with Joker's henchman forcing Harley into the chair?

I don't think so... this must have been before the reshoot which explains the image on the right where the henchman guy is aiming a gun at Harley which was cut from the theatrical version.

I doubt that we will see these scenes in the extended but who knows.

MOMS GONNA FREAK CUT WHEN???

Me thinks they are keeping some unseen Joker material for the Harley spin off movie (if Jared doesn't come back but I hope he does)

They literally have a Justice League Dark movie on their movie slate.

I like the line he says to the prison guard:
>"You're gonna be my friend"

Here I cut off the cancer for you.

SOMEBODY

>What the fuck was the point of Slipknot
Sounds like someone hasn't read the comic

Harley makes me feel all funny.

Please tell me those are being manufactured by a division of Lexcorp.

The reactions make the picture. Otherwise it seems bland

this. sounds like that user hasn't been on Cred Forums that long

HOLY KEK

Torrent when?

December

Yep. Never not gonna do it for me.

Purchase it! DC needs the support

Hello /r/Cred Forums.

>Purchase it! DC needs the support

starting to get a bit sick of harley with all the exposure
which is a shame because she was a great character in the comics/cartoons/games.

The extra features are fairly long, I'd buy the bluray for those desu.

>86 minutes of features
very nice

I doubt she will wear the same costume in her spin off movie.

I dread to think what it will be

Rebirth one, probably.

I know most don't like it but I think the Arkham City version would work, it has the right color scheme and would let Margot go to the bathroom easier than the classic leotard

I would legit watch it.

It's basically another movie.

I'm not sure why people weren't expecting this considering both Man of Steel and Batman v Superman had one.

Tricking people into paying twice for the same movie is basically DCEU's gimmick at this point.

I wouldn't expect it getting made. I wouldn't expect "SHAZAM" either if The Rock wasn't attached to it.

Kill yourself you fucking tourist

Replace all pop songs with synthwave and make it looks like a VHS tape