What is netflix and chill? I know what netflix is but what is chill?

What is netflix and chill? I know what netflix is but what is chill?

I am glad this website is losing money. Soon you fuckers will be gone forever. Banned at other and more respected communities. Where will you go then shit face?

Nowhere. A spitting image of your life.

Chill
1. to calm down
2. cool, tight, wicked, sick, sweet, nice, etc.
3. to hang out
4. to be easy going
5. a little bit cold
6. its ok

1. Laquesha: YOU FUCKIN HOE BAG I HATE YOU DIE BITCH
Cassie: wow chill

2. Dave: check out my new sick ride
Steve: yeah thats pretty chill

3. Melissa: what are you up to tonite?
kiersten: chillin

4. alexa: your mom smokes weed with you?
cassie: yeah, shes real chill about that kinda stuff

5. mother: its chilly out today so wear a jacket!

6. michelle: im sooo sorry!
sarah: its chill

why are you angry? i just want to know what a chill is

It's like cold but a bit warmer

well damn. Why can't you just say 'im going to watch netflix since' the chill part is a given?

are their manes red because of all the animals they killed?

movies are a serious matter >:(

it's an euphemism for sex, no one really cares about shitty netflix originals

Yes. The higher the kill count, the darker the red.

When their mane gets so drenched in the blood of their victims that it turns black, they turn into godlike beings that are immortal. It's why Mufasa was able to talk to adult Simba. He had obtained immortality.

It's a euphemism for asking a girl to hook up with you without asking "want to come over and bone?"

Well you can be watching something tense and dramatic or really awful that will prohibit you from chilling.

hmm wouldn't that make Scar a lot more powerful than Mufasa and Simba? something's wrong with your theory boyo

Yes. Scar is the most powerful being in existence. One could consider him God, capable of altering reality.

Mufasa "died" in the stampede, but actually lived on as a godlike being. Scar "died" by being eaten by hyenas, but actually lived on as the God to the gods.

It's like how Madoka became God in that story.

>Scar is the most powerful being in existence. One could consider him God, capable of altering reality.
>controls the volcanic activity or whatever you call it when singing Be Prepared
>same green glow appears when he takes over Pride Rock
>Pridelands dry up just because he took over, he literally changed the climate and fucked the place up out of spite

really made me think

>It's a "person hates the site and it's posters yet continues to browse" episode

Why does reddit come here if they hate it so much?

It's what you would do if you were to babysit the 14-year-old daughter of your brother.

it's a twitter/reddit meme, like every meme that gets posted on Cred Forums

this board is reddit incarnated, what did you expect?

Its using Netflix as a pretense to slip the D inside a girls vagina.

So it's not a meme of hate like smugfrog?

They misspelled shill

Someone is booty blistered

What did he mean by this?

Yeah that's right. I browse reddit, bitch. What are you or your wifes son going to do about it?

I know all about your memes, dirty language and sailor squirts. You have no power over me you simpleton.

exactly

SEX

Reddit humor is designed to be safe, non-offensive, generic, and helps a user fit in for karma points.

Cred Forums is the wild wasteland where humor is actually humor so it's creative.