oh god yes

nngh
emma toes in my mouth when
she's such a little footslut lately i love it

iktfb

She gave someone herpes again?

literally the tastiest toes in the game

i want to be emmas panty boy
she shrinks me down to 5 inches and stuffs me in her panties!

Stop it you guys
It's too early to fap

Post her ass niggers i wanna fap

test

I've gone two times already today.

i want her to shrink me down to a minuscule size and tuck me into her panties between her meaty buttcheeks to soak up all of her buttsweat during one of her workouts
other times she'd stuff me into one of her shoes to serve as her insole and make sure her feet were soft and clean and comfortable at all times as she walks

I'd slap her to assert dominance. Then finger her asshole, two fingers at first, maybe get one more in there, then make her taste it, you like it? You like how your ass tastes Emma?

Does she still have those thick eyebrows? She stopped plucking them really thin for a while and it looked great, like in this set.

latest pics in OP

Hmm, they look a little thinner but still ok. Hope she doesn't go back to the stupid 1mm line look.

I bet she'd love being used like a little anal slut
Would you fuck her asshole too?

DUMB FROGPOSTER

How can feets be this perfect

she won the genetic lottery

what's she up to here?

/ll/

>posters: 12

Last stand of inferior frogosters before Cred Forums goes full Roberts.

TOES

After she waxed her arms and belly again? No thanks.

her footpussy is so smooth

Demon Emma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Angel Emma

Feet wise she is miles ahead of the other Emmas

>tfw no demon emma to use the powerful addictive properties of her footsweat to turn helpless anons into her eager footslaves

this guy had those feet in his bed every day

She is the worst Emma + all footfags should drink nitric acid and die

>redditposting hidden

feels good man.

I'd rather lick my cum off her soles thank you very much.

>being this butthurt about his waifu not having been blessed with god tier feet genes

This

There's no such thing

Arches!

>that arch
>that toe cleavage
fucking stop it emma
hnnnnng

Even the Emma Stones of the world go to the Ching Chong Viet Nail Spas? Now I don't feel so low class when I go to get a Pedicure.

>exposed sole

She's doing it on purpose.

Would you be okay with this life? It's permanent, you can't back out if you agree.

My God that is a bad dye job.

Jet black eyebrows and temples. Red on top. Blonde in the back.

Why would you show up to an awards show in amazing shoes, great dress, toned and then just fucking mail in your hair like you are going to BWW to go eat some wings with your girlfriends.

I don't get it. She does have really thin, flat hair though. Aside from the froggy thing it's her biggest flaw.

She's a 9 or 9.5/10 for hollywood though. But C'mon you are only going to be peak Emma for another 5 years or so, keep your shit on point.

can i get to be tucked between her glorious buttcheeks sometimes too?
if so then absolutely yes and i would love her forever
if not, then still absolutely yes

I could probably draw those shoes from memory by now.

he looks like jean ralphio

"Technically I'm hoooommmee lessss"

I-Is that sweat or condensation?

So I don't get it what makes a good foot?

Are we looking for symetery and care with the nails and a nice arch- functional beauty?
Or are you guys obsessed with the ugly feet that hot as fuck tall girls get from decades of wearing shoes too small? Bunions and veins and whatnot.

And what about the smell issue? Does a patrician footfag like a foot that smells like an old Birkenstock or should it be freshly washed?

this is all so confusing

Ah..... the life of a celebrity!

I was hoping she gained some weight.

I bet you don't even puff.

The sweety ecosystem of a woman's shoe creates a thick condensation of sweat.

Have you ever seen videos of rain forests? You can literally see the water in the air because the air is so waterlogged. That's what being inside of her shoe is like. If you were to be inside of her shoe, with her foot, under her sole, then the very air you would be breathing would be saturated with her footsweat.

>footfags

Didn't she give him herpes?

>what makes a good foot?
A nice, high arch is most important, paleness is important, roundness of the heel is also important.

>If you were to be inside of her shoe, with her foot, under her sole, then the very air you would be breathing would be saturated with her footsweat.
o-oh goodness
please continue

>I bet you don't even puff.

I'm a fan of the flat ass, the ass that is an extension of their lower back.

Feet just confuse me. Unless you are some samoan woman with Aircraft carriers or you have bunions they all look the fucking same to me.