keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pick one next time.

first half of train to busan was great but when he became more and more ridiculous and full of plot convenience

blech
Korean kino used to be korean, not hollywoodien
Theyre starting to make too much money so quality's dropping

Theres still hope for Okja though

I really don't get the love people have for this movie. It was basically a less retarded World War Z and that's not saying much. The big gook was a cool character but otherwise it was very forgettable.

Did a hard copy ever came out?

Norwegian Wood
I'm a Cyborg but that's ok
Castaway on the moon

>movie tried to portray that aunt who opened the door as good

Reminder this guy did nothing wrong

Three was good.

>main character is human and displays weakness, instead of Jason Bourne
>little girl being chased by zombies
>cast is about scared, normal people
>character development
>decent side story

I didn't understand the aunt part, sure allow yourself to be taken because you can't live without your sister but don't endanger a dozen others in the process.

The movie is a little unrealistic because at the first sign of trouble the Norks would come zerg rushing over the border to reunite Korea under grorious Kim Jong Un's rightful rule.

There was a Korean film from 2016 that I saw on Rotten Tomatoes a few months ago getting really good reviews but I've forgotten its name so I can't keep an eye out for its release. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? A mystery film I believe, with some policeman on the poster and some grass.

The Wailing ?

>young gook
how did he get away with this

Could be the Wailing? I just watched that last night and really liked it, one of the best horror movies I've seen from the 2000s+

Can you stop using the term 'kino'?

Forgot to upload the poster you might be describing

Kurosawa
Ozu

The Woman in the Dunes
The Face of Another
After Life
Harikari

The Host
The Wailing
Memories of Murder
Oldboy

There was character development? All I saw was generic zombie apocalypse survivors A to Z.

>young gook
lmfao

Snowpiercer

Thoughts on Ringu?

I really enjoyed it. Very effective. I went into it not knowing much about it and it scared the bejezus out of me.

I don't know how it compares to the remake as I've not see The Ring.

Hedge fund manager guy? Homeless guy sacrificing himself? Even the aunties developed a little. Evil bad guy's motivation is also revealed.

She's punishing them for being selfish. Why she thinks killing them is a proper punishment is the odd part.

The Rurouni Kenshin trilogy was pretty good. Dat sword combat. Dat hot ninja chick.

I got you OP

Love Exposure (2008)

A 4 hour japanese film about upskirt photos, religion, cults, streetfighting, and pervertedness that will probably be the greatest movie you've seen all year.

Gangnam 1970 is underrated as hell

mediaplay

wot

9 Souls

Myeong-ryang

Rippu van winkuru no hanayome

Best Ozu films?

I really liked
Castaway on the Moon
Poetry

Both excellent Korean movies that don't get mentioned that much. Also everything by Kim ki-duk and Lee sang-dong is amazing, or at least an interesting watch.

Tokyo Story
Late Spring

Yes that is it, thank you so much.

Can someone please help me. I saw a film years ago, it was Japanese, about a serial killer. I remember one scene where the killer's father takes a bath or something with the killer's wife and she has big, round breasts which he cups and feels. It was very erotic and my dick was diamonds.

The film itself was also excellent.

weeb

What's good for scifi?

It was dreadful wtf

ikr wtf bro lol

A Bride for Rip Van Winkle
Shura
The Wailing

The Wailing was a really good 2016 movie.

Returner, my nigga

I haven't seen alot of Asian movies, but Returner I have seen.

Confessions is pretty good imo

Confessions was fantastic. That first 30 minutes or whatever is some of the tensest shit I've seen in years.
he made another movie called The World of Kanako iirc, but I didn't like that one nearly as much.

They have a BD remuxed version of The Wailing on avistaz. Seriously gives the film so much more atmosphere when the source isn't compressed. Looks amazing.

Oh nice, so glad I got into avistaz recently.

That 6GB x265 version of Gangnam blues was excellent

>38 GB

Fuck, avistaz members don't fuck around.

4 hour long comfy kino coming through

It is pretty cool though since there's a lot of freeleech stuff/double upload shit you can dl to get your ratio up. This month they've got horror movies as featured torrents. A Tale of Two Sisters is pretty great. Pretty good tracker imo.

Sion Sono films. he has a 'Hate' trilogy that's really good -
Love Exposure, Cold Fish, Guilty of Romance

he also made Why Don't You Play In Hell? which is good

Tetsuya Nakashima films -

Confessions - which is amazing

World of Kanako - another good one but some don't like it

Memories of Matsuko - very good

I honestly liked the american remake more, it felt lees goofy for me for some reason.

enjoyed this
first half was garbage

Is the wailing better than yellow sea? That was one of my favourite crime thrillers

I was blown away by the 1.3 GB 720p release. Can't wait to see this one.

>Watch Sion Sono
>Get QT jap girls and good movies
I feel like this guy is underrated, western critics should be all over his dick

sohee ;_;

This was hot shit desu

Unlikable actors and anime tier plot.

why did they lock themselves in-between a carriage of zombies and the potentially infected survivors? It would have made way more sense for them to move forward towards the front of the train and to keep the potentially infected behind them.

What's the deal with those feature horror movie torrents. Can I download them without having to worry about my ratio? I'm new to private torrents so I don't understand much

Goddamn nigga, learn to read or use your mouse.

If it has a gold star, you can download it for free, if it has a red half star, you can download it for half the size, if it has a diamond, it'll give you double upload speed.

Look up how to open your ports, that'll help you a lot for uploading.

Only joined 4 weeks ago and have uploaded 500gb already.

Oh and, you have to seed them until at least 0.5 ratio, regardless of freeleech.

You're allowed to go without doing that occasionally but you can't do it for every torrent or you'll get banned

>Poetry

Mah nigga. The end sequence makes me tear up every time. Goddamn.

this film is showing at the london film festival during NEET hours for any one interested

it just went way overboard with the twists
you only really need one, MAYBE two
THREE TWISTS
AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN DIFFERENT THINGS
IT WAS THE SAME THINGS TWISTED AND UNTWISTED

>recently watched I Saw The Devil
>mfw

Oh I understad it now, thanks.
To be fair the FAQ doesn't says anything about:
>you have to seed them until at least 0.5 ratio, regardless of freeleech
That's why I was suspicious of it being entirely free

It's in the rules

This is a sharing community. As you download, you are required to share back your part.
Never share the .torrent file you download from this site, it is a personal .torrent file!
You must maintain a general overall ratio of 1.0 or better. In other words, we expect you to seed back just as much as you have downloaded!
To the extent possible, maintain a minimum ratio of 0.5 for each torrent you download.
If your current history shows frequent leecher status, hit-and-run downloading, or a low ratio, there may be severe consequences, including disabled downloads and even permanent banning from the site.
Check for other seeders before stopping to seed. Running from low-seeded torrents will not be treated lightly.
You are only allowed to have 1 connection/client on the same torrent.

The "rape" scene was pretty hot.

It did give me a boner

rewatching that right now actually. Watching a shitrip while waiting for that 13 gb Avistaz torrent to finish.

I flipped a coin between rewatching that and Chaser. I remember I saw the devil being pretty fucking good too.

Yeaaaaaaah son, me too. I'd smash her.

Watch vermilion pleasure night for some of the most bizarre, inane Japanese comedy sketch shows ever made

STOP TALKING ABOUT PRIVATE TRACKERS THAT I'M NOT A PART OF

Get you an invite or something. You ever been part of another private tracker?

Nigger avistaz.to had open registrations a few weeks ago. I got in and I was never part of another private tracker, should be pay more attention.

Hausu

Nope. It goes completely against my way of life of never ever seeding unless I manage to download something rare/good and then only for 1:1. The reason I do this is my internet is complete shit. Really embarrassing.
I never had an interest so I guess I didn't hear/care. Might give it a shot since rare asian shit is usually a pain in the ass with public trackers. Infact most of my slow/shitty torrents were asian films.

Watched all of those and a lot more during my koreaboo phase a few years ago.
3-iron was a lifechanger, it inspired me to get out of my house and make a life for myself.

Little late but it's Vengeance Is Mine

Avistaz has open registrations fairly often for a private trackers, you should check it sometimes, lots of well seeded rare stuff.

How much/often do I have to seed? My internet is literally 2005tier.

what's your upload speed?

oh god yes

youtube.com/watch?v=1ezki5FAwI4

25kb

Jesus, you should just buy a seedbox

>How much/often do I have to seed?
Well that depends on how big are the movies that you download.
The trick is first torrenting some popular shit and seed it a lot so you can concentrate on the stuff you might be interested. The site also gives you bonus points for activity with you can exchange for ratio, so you can get those by just leaving your computer on all night.

>so you can get those by just leaving your computer on all night.
Well that I can do. Current up time is 33:23:30:21

grab all the free download shit first and seed forever.

Save the Green Planet a Masterpiece

Hwayi was really good too

Same thing with New World, definitely my favorite

fuck off, china masterrace

Rigor Mortis is a smorgasbord of delicious freaky cheese

and so is pang brothers Re-cycle
both of them are better than that long winded piss in the wind the wailing
not better than shutter
not better than kairo

I had a gift card to bestbuy so I bought it on bluray, looks really Damn good

Hazard is maybe my favorite Sono film.

Check that out OP.

My brothers.

>he still hasn't seen this

Kim Ki-duk
Park Chang-wook
Lee Chang-dong
Sono Sion
Miike Takashi

That should hold you for a while.

Comfy little nuanced film. Might actually make you nostalgic for high school years, against all odds.

It opens up on weekends sometimes.

> it inspired me to get out of my house and make a life for myself.
I guess nothing came of it, cosidering you're back on Cred Forums

>Miike Takashi
subs for Terra Formars when? I want some live-action bullshit anime and violence.

japanese kino alert

I heard it was shit even by live-action anime standards

did someone say japanese kino?

>ctrl+f Doomsday Book
>no results

tsk tsk tv

chinese cýnema

>Mentioning Park Chan-wook and Lee Chang-dong next to those hacks

nice recs

NOT MUCH TO SEE

Not only can the bonus points add up over time, but larger torrents (25bg I think?) are free to download. It's not too hard to maintain a ratio even with a shitty upload if you're careful and check public trackers first.

yeah, I've heard that too. Still gonna watch it though.

Two of the worst and most cringeworthy pieces of shit I've ever seen.

Me: The Movie

silver screen kino

>Still haven't seen A Bittersweet Life or I saw the devil
>The Wailing, Pieta not in the list

fucking pleb

that's old as fuck m8

The Great Passage
Departures

>Secret Reunion
Shit
>Running Turtle
Shit
>The Man From Nowhere
Shit
>Children
Shit, MoM clone
>Silmido
Shit
>The Good, The Bad and The Weird
Probably shit too
>Gangster High
Shit

Solid ass movie. I like a good slaughter with a double-barreled shotgun. BUT you could tear it apart that none of the students attacked him while reloading. I mean he only has two shots.

The Wailing is a bloated mess, why would it be on the list.

It's really not. Gas yourself.

Don't tell me you're one the plebs that really think the girl was a village guardian

She was clearly the evil spirit, not really that hard to follow

The first act is kind of confusing and tedious at times, but it just keeps on going and gets better and lovelier.
It's rather heartwarming, even though very open (but at least not pretentious) with the meaning.

The Wailing was pure korean kino, nigger

>156 minutes
>Still has an unsatisfying conclusion
>Tonally inconsistent

OP said kino not joint

>man from nowhere
>shit
yeah ok pleb.

This is correct. I still really liked it though. Definitely a movie that demands a rewatch.

I discovered that show here, and I liked it. Only Korean stuff that I watched before that was everything of Park Shin Hye because I'm literally in love with her.

>A Bittersweet Life
>Memories of Murder
>The Good, The Bad & The Weird

These are my favorites.

It's the definition of a sloppy 6/10. Just because it's foreign doesn't mean it's good.

Every Na Hong-Jin movie is worse than the last.

>length is a problem somehow
Come on

>Still has an unsatisfying conclusion
>Tonally inconsistent
The movie kept you guessing up until the end. That's not inconsistency. Maybe youtube clip can help you understand the plot. Which itself wasn't really the film's strongest point, in this case not giving real answers is preferable since it's all about the atmosphere/not knowing.

Where can I download 3iron with Eng/Kr subs?

Im getting back into my Koreaboo phase

Just because it's foreign and people are saying it's good doesn't mean people are saying it's good just because it's foreign.

Fucking Japs and their obsession for changing titles, it's Tokyo Drift

>you will never be followed around by a qt ghost girl

It's Tokyo Drifter

The internet?

Not consciously. Just look at all the mediocre movies ITT. If they were American nobody would care.

Castaway on the moon.

Best comfy movie 2009

If they were american they'd have shitty endings.

A lot of the movies posted in this thread are actually pretty good.
>If they were American nobody would care.
You have no proof of this.

Also some people just post some generally fun/kinda ok movies. not everyone implies the movie is amazing just by posting it. So if you think a movie is shit then point it out and say it. That's the point of a thread.

For a second thought that the girl in pink was Minami Kojima

Average Korean movies are notorious for having shitty endings, where they set up a gritty, grounded reality for the movie and in the last 5 minutes it turns into a hokey melodramatic mess.

>gritty, grounded reality
>korean movies
what the fuck are you talking about

I feel bad for you. What a shitty taste you have there.

loved this movie. though it had some stupid moments

What are those movies

it's a bunch of panicked & frightened high school kids. One can claim that they would charge him, but until you're actually put into that situation, you have no fucking clue.

>Kurosawa makes a normal woman in a red dress spookier than every modern horror movie antagonist just with odd camera tricks and sound design
This is horror. Almost nobody could do this without jumpy cuts, makeup and loud scary music.

>2012
>The Wailing

are literally mentally retarded?

Does it always feature k-pop music, or do I just watch the wrong films

Fuck Japan and their obsession over killing qts

Like them all you want. just don't pretend they're not awful movies you like as a guilty pleasure. Tokyo Tribe is a musical with terrible music and a director who literally doesn't understand acoustics.

>Breathless is a must-see

pls.

Absolutely. But I can see people getting pissed. I had no problem with it, especially not in a Miike movie. I was more upset over the cliffhanger ending

Even if they charged I can see him easily taking down a bunch of them.

How many people in the 9/11 planes charged after the terrorists? in situations like that not everybody is John Mcclane, also more than half the students were girls

How is it not?

New World is the best gangster movie of the last 20 years

>How many people in the 9/11 planes charged after the terrorists?
A lot...

>9/11
>planes

There's no need to ruin the thread

who knew a comedy could be so kino

Okay, havent seen TT, but Hazard was great.

Good pick. Reminded me a lot of Millennium Actress.

Are there any good korean tv series? Or is it all just rom-com shit?

Signal

the k2

the chick from doctors?

>allegedly 1 out of 4 is a lot
Kay

Yes

Haemoo / Sea Fog is the best example.

goodbye mr black

Now do the odds for that scene in the movie.

25% is a high number

arang and the magistrate

Barking Dogs Never Bite
I'm A Cyborg, But That's OK
Inside Men: The Original

Your opinions are completely fucking irrelevant when you watch movies in garbage unwatchable quality..

Right, because the encode comes from AvistaZ, not from private trackers. It's been on private trackers since last weekend.

I saw it at the movies, maybe they did too.

>Not having Asian movie theatres and Korean film festivals in your country

Inside Men was surprisingly good.

I live in fear 1955

>not from private trackers
avistaz is a private tracker

Oh look it's that guy

She was a good spirit. Kunimura was a Tengu and the Shaman was in cahoots with him. It's not very subtle, retard.

Technically, but it's at the bottom of the pyramid, open most of the time, gets content late/never.

Not 25% of the people rebelled, user, only a small group in the 4th plane, that's less than 25%, and were, according to investigators, all men, in that scene the majority are women. I know you believe all Asians know martial arts, but that's not true.

>twice a year for a week
>most of the time
hmmmmm

3-Iron was pretty quality.

I've seen a bunch on this list, but I still need to finish it up.

What guy? It's fucking embarrassing you plebs are watching these shitty rips. Not much better than cam rips.

I will second what said.

Tokyo Story is one of the most emotional films I've ever seen.

Twice a year? It's almost every other week. And everyone has invites at this point, so all you have to do is ask and you can get in.

the 8gb web-dl was fine you fucking autist

>It's almost every other week
y u lyin

Oh it's 8gb? That makes it good then. No it doesn't, you fucking retard. Pixels don't matter when the quality/bitrate is shit. It's bloated.

It has poor cropping (you're literally not even seeing the whole screen), shit bitrate (unwatchable amounts of artifacting) and shit audio. Overall quality is bad. HDRips from Korea are at the bottom of the barrel.

The bitrate was fine you autistic cretin

like all private trackers, nobody gives their invites out for fear that the person will fuck them over and get them banned.

it felt very authentic too, especially the sets and smaller details like that

Post comparisons or shut the fuck up.

You show up in every asian kino thread with the same bullshit.

Faces are so fucking artifacted & blurry in motion that you can't even see what's going on. You are a fucking pleb if you watch movies like this.

That's not true at all. People hand out invites to trackers like AvistaZ & IPT like candy.

You clearly didn't watch it so i dunno why you're keeping up this act, loser.

Continue being elitist over people not watching remuxes of fucking zombie movies though lol

>ywn join a high school band that isn't lame
I wasted my teens on sex and alcohol.

Kotoko
Oasis
Nobody Knows
Breathless
A Girl At My Door
Hansel and Gretel
Take Care Of My Cat
Thirst
The Shower

>bitching about video quality
You're about 4-5 years too late. I was doing that shtick under a certain trip in 2011-2012. Try to be more original next time.

>I complained and it stopped happening

You saved us from bad rips?

Jeez, what gave you that fucking impression? The fact that I said that it's an unwatchable mess? I never said anything about remuxes, just that Korean HDRips are fucking garbage. This one is literally cropping away parts of the movie.

>arguments detected: 0

No, I grew up and stopped being a retarded faggot on the internet.

>Dr. Faget or; How I Learned to Stop Whining and Love the Bad Rips

Rips have drastically improved, minus Yify and all there countless clones that took over. Other than that quality is damn good across the board. Hell, all you really have to do is set it to veryslow & CRF 18 and you'll have perfect quality/size encodes.

>Norwegian Wood
Murakami kinda sucks, but seriously just read the book. Movie cuts out too much. The only upsides are Greenwood score and Can songs

A small group of people inside one of four planes. Think of how many people each plane carries

>Nobody Knows
VERY FUN MOVIE :D

Fuck life.

>Not being obsessed with ears, cats, underage sex, and jazz.

Audition
The Handmaiden (2016)
Age of Shadows

Age of Shadows was fantastic. 9/10

>Age of Shadows

Please don't discuss movies not available on torrent yet.

>p-p-please don't discuss until my 10/10 YIFY HDRip is out, that I watch on my Chinese 720p TV I inherited from my parents. Mommy has to change my diapers now, please stop posting.

Pleb. It's my MOTY.

I seen "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance", I suppose it was alright. It had a great climax, that's about all I remember.

What's "Friend"?

what about horror?

A Tale of Two Sisters
Pulse

I would really appreciate it.
It looks good. But the problem is you're talking about it when I can't even see the movie yet, leaving me completely out of the loop. In my opinion, that's pretty rude and inconsiderate.

So please delete your original post and don't even reply to this post.

Friend was the big Korean movie before the Oldboy bandwagon. It's good.

Kill yourself

Can we get some korean war kino? No k-? Tier.

you don't belong here

u first

To be honest all threads and posts regarding films that have not currently had a blu-ray release (so that people have chance to download a good rip) should be forbidden.

Extremely rude for people to leave me out of conversations in threads I could have.

I need to stop being lazy and make my own list.

>korean war kino

Brotherhood

There is none. Especially not Korean made.

Dongmakgol and The Long Way Home are fun though.

Literally the rudest thread. "Hey guys I just came back from the cinema it was really good!" for 6 months.

I think there's one which always gets mentioned. I haven't seen it but I hear it's good.

Might like too

Once Upon A Time in High School is pretty good, although it may seem a bit over-the-top to people that don't realize how vicious high school bullies tend to be in East Asia

Hausu has one of the most unique and paradoxically fitting soundtracks I've ever heard in a movie.

The Front Line, 71 and Brotherhood of War are the only Korean War movies that anybody ever talks about. They're not very good, the recent Operation Chromite (with fucking Liam Neeson as General MacArthur??) sounds about the same.

I watched The Yellow Sea last night, that was a pretty cool movie.

>Brotherhood of War
Yeah that's the one. I heard it's really good.

It's a great movie and it's also Na Hong-Jin's weakest movie. So that's saying a lot.

I thought it sucked after the initial plot. The camera shaking like crazy was fucking annoying. After a while the movie became just people butchering each other.

I didn't think it was anything special. My Way is the only serious Korean war (not Korean War) movie I enjoyed, just for the battle scenes and the fact that they made the Japanese character redeemable instead of cartoonishly evil.

>It's a serious Korean movie about a national tragedy
>Fat comic relief character only ever talks about food
>He dies
>The audience is supposed to care

This.

Veteran

Can somebody help me find this movie? It was either Korean or Japanese, probably Korean, I think. It was about a guy with steel plates in his body. There was a scene at the beginning where he tries to go through a metal detector (or a security guy scanning him for metal, can't remember). The security guys are astounded when they scan his body and it beeps.

How come Korea manages to produce so many great films compared to the rest of Asia?

Is The Wailing a jumpscaring movie?

they fully embraced western culture and white seed

His books are all the same shit, but they do give me boners, so I can't hate him too much

There's not a single jumpscare in it. No loud audio BS scares.

Hello, are there privatetrackerfags still there?
Do you have a korean movie called "Yosul"
what quality if so?

thanks!!!!!

>x384
Damn

Japan is equal to or greater than and the rest of Asia is an artless hellhole or too small to compete with that output.

Man From Nowhere is the shit, solid action and the movie made me cry

>A Girl at my Door
Fantastic movie, with a fucking great finale.

RiRi ShuShu

>China
>masterrace

Fucking pick one you chingchong shit. I'd rather take a nip, korean or a fucking flipino to clean my toilet than you rude uncivilized fuckwits. Also No Mercy (2010) is the best revenge koreankino if youre all not retarded

Yeah, nothing personal, is just that in critics polls there's no comparison Kurosawa, Ozu, Oshima, Shindi, Kobayashi, Teshigahara, Naruse, Kinoshita and Mizoguchi are all well regarded and considered among the finest directors ever with multiple great movies each, I like kcinema but for now it doesn't compare with japan's golden age imo

China's cinema is great as well if we count hong kong and taiwan

>Saying the westernized version of the foreign language movie title when the movie has a title in your language
Stop.

It doesn't make justice to the niponese pronunciation tho

Of course not, and it never will be even half as good. I just meant modern movies.

loved it. I always thought it was just good.

People are obviously talking about current output. You're saying something obvious. Japan was better in 60-90's.

Oh and of course I'm not forgetting kim ki duk...he's pretty much one of the most relevant directors working today...some will say that he's all timer level even. And there's Park Chan Wook who happens to be very popular and accessible. South Korea's cinema in the last 20 years has been in a great momentum but i think it still needs more to reach japan and China just my 2 cents

Hood movie and fantastic cinematography. Aldo the most overrated Asian movie out there.

China is arguably on par with japan. Just pick your favorites from these: Wong Kar Wai, Hou Hsiao-Hsien, Jia Zhangke, Chen Kaige, Edward Yang and etc...and also no need to mention the superstar Ang Lee...most still working to this day

HK and Taiwan have their own distinct styles and movements that are nothing like mainland trash.

Bae doona is bae

Pic related +
Who's Camus Anyway? (2005)
Eureka is in my top five favorite movies of all time. More people should watch it.

The Wachowski disasters tainted her.

Playing by the Book

hilarious 10/10 would recommend

The Ravine of Goodbye
Han Gong-ju
The Terror Live

Anyone seen The Last Princess?

I'm thinking of seeing it

bump

For those looking for comfy and feel gud.

Autism in one post. The only thing sadder than this post is your life.

Pretty good, has some flaws but overall a good movie.

no
>...ing

I'm surprised it did so well good for the Koreans

it's about a group of friends that grew up together and their lives take very separate paths. i'm glad someone mentioned this one. it will probably make you shed a man tear.

Sex is Zero (korean), but just the first one.

All top tier.

Midnight Diner
Tampopo
Sonatine
After the Rain
Tokyo Sonata
Time (Ki-duk Kim)
Kaiden
Fish Story

Bonus:
Vertical Ray of the Sun (Vietnam)
4:30 (Taiwan)
Yiyi: A One and a Two (Taiwan)

>on par with japan

Kek user what drugs you on? Japanese movies have originality at least unlike chinese movies which all look the same e.g some troubled warrior fighting some tyrant in an old dynasty.

Yeah hongkong doesnt count chinchongs, theyre european influenced. I at least like Infernal Affairs or Jiang Hu with Andy Lau. Them ones at least are fucking contemporary

New world is goat

Chinese kino coming through

Any good movie I can cum buckets too with the scenes?

old boy?

Underwater Love: A Pink Musical

For eng subtitles it is easy to find on any public tracker, or just go to subscene and download the subs from there.
But for 3 iron (as most Kim ki-duk movies), you dont rely need subs. You can count the sentences on two hands, even less than Only God Forgives.

>She was clearly the evil spirit
Did you people miss out on the jap turning into a devil? He steals souls with his camera, which is why the shaman also drops his photos at the end cause he is in cahoots with the jap

City Hunter. It was surprisingly engaging. Lot of clichés, but it was cool and engaging action.

i agree
>oh the monk is the bad guy
>no wait he's actually the good guy
>nope he's the bad guy
>no he's the good guy
>nope he's literally the devil

I thought Big ass oiled asian sluts 4 was pretty good

Operation Chromite or what it's name is, the one with Liam Neson is quite average. Not worth watching, but i was surprised by how comparatively good it was compared to my expectations. Less nationalism than I expected.

(Was) great competition between the movie producers/cinema owners.
Lot of money both private and public, heavy focus on international appeal.
Also Koreans are the most movie going people in the world.
Movies that does well abroad +like some dramas) I believe get a kot of extra support from the government. As they really push for a larger cultural export market.

my love is from the stars
master's sun
my girlfriend is a fox??!
W
Blood
Orange Marmalade

I do not recommend it. Found it quite boring actually. Great premise, but mediocre execution.

>my girlfriend is a Gumiho

I like those samurai films with final battles in which the samurai stare at each other and switch stances for 5 minutes before striking, and when the total number of sword CLANGS is only 1-5 times.

I forgot the names of them but I'm gonna watch a few Kurosawa ones in hope of finding more.

ohh I like the editing

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 6 weeks
>has surpassed Miyazaki's The Wind Rises as #5 Anime Film of All Time in Japan
>Earns 12.8 billion yen to surpass Jurassic Park and Star Wars Episode I in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

haven't seen a keit-ai post in several weeks now, is the meme finally dying off?