What are you expecting?

What are you expecting?

>What are you expecting?

A good looking movie that everyone on Cred Forums will say isn't as good as the original, even though they probably wont have seen either one.

I'm expecting a lot of people running with blades. Just atrocious behaviour.

It will be as bad as, if not worse than the first movie.

I doubt I'll still be interested in 30 years

the mad max fury road of blade runner

screencap this

Disappointment

ebin bait my dude

the original was shit, and sequels are always worse so...

just more shit I will pretend doesn't exist.

They even got the original whiskey glasses

(You)

An unnecessary sequel to a great film that was very much a product of a time and place that can't be replicated.
I'm not expecting Prometheus levels of retardation clashing with an otherwise brilliant visual direction that will have people arguing and lamenting about it well past release date, it will be a slightly above average film that will be fast forgotten.
Personally, I'm more excited about Mute.

This. I said the exact same thing in yesterdays thread.

It will be a standalone movie that just happens to be set in the Blade Runner world. Just like Fury Road.

Too many situation conscious talented people that have worked together before are working on it so a flop is basically impossible.

Leto is in it, so I'm not expecting anything and I won't watch it.

Blade Runner = Total Recall
Blade Runner 2049 = Total Recall 2012
Cheap schlocky cash in movie, soul replaced with nothing at all

>What are you expecting?
Tears. And Snot. Not sure about the rain though.

>implying he won't be playing the ultimate rutger hauer tribute while the goose leads with his charisma.

>cast for highly anticipated movie revealed
>former wrestler included

>"And this cunt said, I was really a fucking robot all along. What a total prick."

Excellent visuals, minimal dialogue and tasteful action sequences.

Well Villeneuve isn't a terrible hack and Scott is writing so it won't be completely abysmal I think.

This. Any effort to re-create would have to be along aesthetics lines because you can't replicate what people at the time thought what 2000s would be like.

What did Cred Forums think of Fury Road when it was announced?

>Villeneuve

Absolute shit.

I think he's a great fit.
I don't love sicario or enemy, I find them kind of contrived and "smug", but that's exactly why I think he can do it. bladerunner is sci-fi pulp on one level so there's a possibility he will do something entirely different it being something other than a competent sequel, which is what fury road was and I found that somewhat boring

>schlocky

t. rlm fan i'll just file your post under "things retards have posted"

>Deckard not a replicant
Looking more forward to Mute desu.

basically the force awakens
same shit, different people.

Yeah not really.

Villeneuve and Deakins have said this in practically every interview, they are not trying to "recreate" the original and milk the fans, they wouldn't accept the project if it was that way.

You can hate them all you want, but they never did a studio sell out thing, their artistic integrity is pretty much intact so far.

lots of action/cgi, shit flying at you, replicants having super human powers.
basically I, am Robot II

perhaps they'll use the story from the book of the mentally deficient guy and the Mercerism religion

How would you consider a movie smug?

>not 2051
dropped, worse year

I'm excited for this QT to be in it

do you guys really expect a movie similar to the first one?
question is are there any legendary movies left to ruin with a sequel?

presumably from the way it delivers its message

I think there's a 90% probability it will be garbage.
9% good but nothing special.

A SOFT REBOOT