FINALLY a show that accurately depicts black culture in an honest and appealing way

why did it take this long?

genuinely curious: what's so different?

from what I've seen, it's pretty typical.

oops wrong pic!

if you look at it on the surface its typical, yea. Hip hop, drugs, crime. But the depth of the characters personalities is something that hasnt been shown yet in my opinion. It goes beyond the stereotypes

>black culture
>appealing

It accurately depicts black weaboos and other weirdos raised by the internet, but not the kind of black people that you'd find in atlanta

Glover, the dog guy, the hapa, I guess the list will go on

well yea the culture is not appealing and they know that but the writing and directing makes it appealing to watch

paper boi, darius and Earns girlfriend are definitely people you would find in atlanta.

>watching niggers nog
No thanks. I enjoy the livestream riots every time a nog gets blasted by a cop enough, but that's about all I can handle.

yes, it is nogging but it goes beyond just the nogging and has some briliant writing to be honest

i'm white af and i love this show

right? i usually hate every black show because theyre so stereotypical but this is so different. The cinematography is on point too

i'm mexican af and i love this show

atlanta is literally the black seattle.

at least the gentrified part. and by gentrified I mean gentrified by young educated blacks.

Thinly veiled white supremacist propaganda

I'm French af and I love this show. :^)

Hello Antoine

that's probably who the show is targeted at Tbh

Pretty sure that black people have been depicted as actual people before.

What's so great about the cinematography?

i didnt say they havnt been? but its usually depicted in some corny stereotypical way like the barbershop series or madea

just watch the show, youll see. The shots are beautiful. Atlantas suburban neighborhoods are pretty unique looking and they did a great job at capturing it