I doubt it.

>being made for American audiences

I'll pass.

zero expectations and I know the american version will be awful

Looks good.

It does feel a bit Americanized though.

even if its not as good, it will still be better than 95% of tv atm

? It's 6 episodes

not that user but netflix did order 12 episodes total. 6 now, 6 more down the road. not that that necessarily has any bearing on their quality, of course

Ah that's right, two seasons. But yeah, I've been reading reviews from London Film Fest as well as TIFF and been positive so far for the first couple episodes screened

Was Charlie Brooker cheated on a lot? It feels like almost every episode there's an emotional betrayal by a girlfriend/wife

Twisted into liberal propaganda show, as any tv show nowdays.

dropped before arrival.

Looks like they made it even more cucked.

BLACKED at 0:08?

Way too much content, the quality will be compromised.Has Charlie got guest writers in?Because if not it will be hard to imagine him keeping the ideas fresh.I'd like to see Chris Morris write an episode.

no just cucked by jamal

He does have guest writers this season

>i read the guardian and i listen to bbc radio 6 music and i shop at ikea and i unironically watch the great british bake off
You need to be euthanised.

Black Mirror has always lacked quality - the ideas behind the episodes were always way more interesting than the characters.

This type of show doesn't lend itself to trailers. You can't explore these ideas in 2 minutes.
I too think season 3 will be on par with the other two seasons, but my expectations are low.

>Twisted
BlackMirror has always been a cuck show

I know you're either a troll or socially dead but must suck to be triggered by """liberal propaganda""" in good shows so hard you can't watch them.

>white bear symbol
>wood grain sleeping habits
anything else anyone noticed that were small callbacks to S1 and 2?

>he doesnt enjoy the thinking mans fetish

lmao baka

i like this serie only to satisfy my cuck and racemixing fetish and after seeing bryce dallas getting blacked in the first seconds of this video i'm more than hyped.

Best Day of My Life

Boy, I sure can't wait to update this image!

why did you include the image of the Hayley Atwell episode?

It's a clone yeah, but it's essentially supposed to be Ash.

>getting fondled by a black hologram

Got damn it, it's gonna be cheating on and interracial coupling again for 6 hours again

>but it's essentially supposed to be Ash.
Except he isn't, that robot clone will never be able to replace Ash. He's basically a completely different person designed to be someone else, it's the concept of grief expressed through cuckoldry.

is it cuckoldry if her husband has died?

>that hamfisted social commentary

Not in a literal sense.
But Black Mirror doesn't take cuckoldry so literal, it can be explored through many forms, the wife can't let her husband go so she has to ruin their relationship with a carbon copy of him.

>ruin their relationship
>he's dead, jim
sorry man, i'm guessing you're just taking the cuckoldry meme far and i'm taking the bait but this is ridiculous

i do agree with the other images in the collage, though.

What's cucky about the first pig-fucking episode?

Oh God yeah I can't wait

Kino Tier
>Be Right Back
>15 Million Merits
Amazing Tier
>The National Anthem
>The Entire History Of You
Meh Tier
>White Bear
>White Christmas
Shit Tier
>The Waldo Moment
These rankings are objective just fyi

MP wife got cucked by pig.

Not him, but I guess it refers to how it ruined his marriage?

The prime minister fucked a pig, cheating on his wife.

Can there be one fucking show that doesn't shove multicult garbage down our throats?

Come the fuck on not every white girl wants to fuck niggers. Most of them think they look like monkeys and they are fucking right.

Jesus fucking christ nuke the west and gas the jews god.

DUDE SOCIAL MEDIA LMAO

what's wrong with 6music?

The Entire History of You should be kino tier, it's the only episode where people don't act like cartoons/do stupid shit to push the message forward.

I see so many comments about the interracial stuff, but how do you feel about Mackenzie and Gugu's characters hooking up in their episode?

Lets take a wild stab in the dark about the episode plots

Racism is bad
Social media is killing us
The environment needs protecting

was that based bronn from GOT in one shot?

Obligatory Black Mirror content

all these points are objectively true

This.
It's all it's ever been. I liked the first season. Why? Because I was a 17 year old in college. I look back at the series now and genuinely cringe. It's like a Film Studies student's project

I don't get it, what's so americanized about it? (besides using american actors)

Yeah he's in the episode where he and that teen are blackmailed by someone after being caught doing things online.

IIRC Jerome's secret is he was caught setting up a tryst with a prostitute at a hotel while the teen was caught doing pic related

is he really black?
later in the trailer it just looks like an overly tanned white guy.

yeah its hard to tell, the hair looks like it could be, but BDH is pale af so it's not easy to gauge

MOMMY NO

How is the Walso moment cuckoldry?

i dont mind this tbqh

Guy is married to his job, connect the dots.

BIG BLACK

only took 8 seconds for the cuckening to being
wew

MIRROR

Wouldn't want to be exposed to any ideas different to my own would I?

I only saw the episode with Jon Hamm, but I don't understand the praise this show gets.

Is it because the people who watch it haven't seen any of the the Twilight Zone?

>1:16
look a dumb white male and women are smarter and that black woman looking at him like that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA another show KEKED

>A NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES
no it isn't

Are you joking? Just look at the trailer.

top kek, they're utterly shameless when it comes to that.

Waldo cucked his life

did you guys notice which is the thumbnail for the trailer? hahahahahhahahah

>Are you joking? Just look at the trailer.
Are you talking about the lack of subtlety?
Because let's be honest, Black Mirror was never subtle.

definitely. the hair and nose are a giveaway

looks overproduced. typical american solution i.e. throwing a shit ton of money at it to make it 'good'.

i feel like if brooker was still tearing tv shows apart like he was at the peak of his talent he would have had a hell of a time shitting on a show like black mirror.

desu i don't even hate black mirror. it's just very hit and miss. that is, it's 1 percent hit and 99 percent miss. it's a bit hammy and a bit too on the nose yet people worship it like its a transcendental experience.

15 million merits is the 1984 dystopian fiction that every teenager in sixth form thinks is the absolute best kind of fiction

i.e. it lacks nuance and is trash

>lacks nuance and is trash
wtf i hate black mirror now

She cant stop fucking black guys
She became thick for them

It's going to be like the other seasons

first episode is interesting
second/middle episodes are a snooze
third/last will be top tier

>Aunty Bryce is in it
can't wait

>BBC fantasy in the first seconds
>black female strong characters
>weak white male characters
>emotionally troubled black soldier
>female marine
>'computers learn to outsmart man like women did years ago'

jesus fucking wept. im tired of being shit on by liberals.

>world peace rox, best show ever!!!
>guy literally shouts "vote trump" at the screen

>black mirror has a black guy in it
>libcuck propaganda!!!!

OFFICIAL BLACK MIRROR RANKINGS
Good:
White bear
Be right back
15 million merits

Ok:
The entire history of you
White Christmas
The Waldo moment

Shit:
The national anthem

I'll watch it, but I'm not going in hyped as fuck or anything. I'm sure it'll be appropriately dark and fucked up like the originals though.

>>Be Right Back
So good. Probably the best.

>>weak white male characters
>>emotionally troubled black soldier
>>female marine

Sure thing my redpilled man, such things have never existed

Is there anything that has ever been produced by the BBC or other british networks that DOESNT have a black guy fucking a white girl?
Is it like compulsory by law?

People often justify it by saying most of their shows are set in London, but you had Broadchurch, set in a smaller city in the country basically and the daughter still had a black boyfriend.

Be right back is empty and one note as fuck. Meh tier. Entire history of you, white bear and the pig fuck are the best episodes objectively

>Pig fuck anything other than shit

Did I spot a Waymond Womano in there?

Because unplugging your computer is impossible

... right.
Dumbest trailer I've seen in months

S1 was alright, but mostly because modern Twilight Zone felt fresh. Writing was average.

S2 was garbage and writers were just blatantly forcefeeding the audience with their views/philosophy instead of trying to be at least little subtle or clever.

Jon Hamm episode was by far the best, because of Jon Hamm and also because of multiple twists/layers of the story were surprisingly enjoyable.

Trailer looks meh.

Pretty hyped. It looks a bit too americanized, though.

>Cred Forumstards

>Just like women learned how to outsmart man
DROPPED