/got/ general

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/exclusive-report-game-thrones-season-7-set/#more-73365
inquisitr.com/3566826/game-of-thrones-season-7-spoilers-jon-snow-and-sansa-stark-set-to-wed/
watchersonthewall.com/exclusive-report-game-thrones-season-7-set/
watchersonthewall.com/two-new-actors-cast-game-thrones-season-7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. salty cunt

The last thread was shit, so this makes sense

Jealous, /got/?

Why am I such a BBC loving faggot?

>op responding to his own thread

Azor Jaime

your face when you conquered Westeros

If The Hair Aint Red

The Bitch be Dead

>its a literally havent done or said anything in hours but still always on your buttblasted mind episode

anyone got any season 7 episode leaks?

the Dragon Pit will appear in one of the final episodes of Season 7
screen cap this

watchersonthewall.com/exclusive-report-game-thrones-season-7-set/#more-73365

only good post in this shitty thread tbqh

I just saw Isaac outside a train station. Are you paedo faggots jelly?

It's a based Jamie the Golden Lion thread.
Thank you OP

I dare you to name ONE woman on the planet who is more attractive than sophie.
Protip : you can't.

Nah if I made this thread it wouldn't be a brand general

Maisie Williams

Peter dinklage

>memedwarf
>memegoblin
>more attractive than a literal goddess

Shut up femanon

Anyone else lost all interest in the show after S6?

Goddess of sweaty buttsex maybe. She's fucking ugly, anyway.

>after s6
lost interest early S5 desu.
The show is fucking garbage now, the writing is horrible, not only scene-by-scene, but also for plot continuity/character actions fitting their established behaviors.

And they're gonna go for the shittiest possible ending with all the shitty characters winning and making "badass" speeches/fights every 2 seconds.

Only they can't even make good speeches right, the few we got in the books are better than anything they came up with.

Selmy's speech on battles was better, feels more "real" than Dany's repetitive bullshit, etc..

Euron's Kingsmoot speech was pretty good tho :^)

BIG

COCK

can someone explain to me why her stylist thought that styling her hair like a pinhead with microcephaly was a good idea? Was her previous stylist trolling her the entire time?

Alice Eve, Milana Vayntrub, Taylor Swift

>Alice Eve, Milana Vayntrub, Taylor Swift
Val, Meera, Margaery

r8

Alice is perfect for a princess that would turn heads in any Court, even has interesting eyes.

Milana is too perfect to play a frog and would drain Bran's life force if he so much as fantasized about fucking her

Taylor's a horrible actress and too tall

>Milana is too perfect to play a frog

book meera probably isn't ugly.
Not a hottie by any mean, but she's probably a 8/10 total qt

Her early work was a little too "child actor" for my tastes, but when the tits came out in '16, I think she really came into her own, commercially and artistically.

Her whole method has a clear, crisp message, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives her characters, A BIG BOOST.

She's been compared to Cate Blanchett, but I think Sophie has a far more bitter, cynical method of acting.

In '15, Sophie was in 'Barely Lethal,' her best role yet. I think her undisputed masterpiece is the "school dance scene", a scene so catchy, most people probably don't actually see what's going on.

But they should! Because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the actress herself.

Sophie has a terrible sense of style. I wouldn't be surprised if she dressed herself in that pic.

No, she loos like a swampshit, Milana is a 25/10 fertility goddess

Some people should never wear their hair back, or if they do, it shouldn't be so damn tight around the scalp ffs

The acting has gone downhill too. Without Charles Dance, Stephen Dillane, Michael McElhatton, Jonathan Pryce and Roger Ashton-Griffiths there are no actors left who can truly deliver a moving piece of dialogue.

Alfie, Lena, and Diana Rigg are the only good actors left.

The rest of the cast can't fucking act; Kit, Sophie, Emilia, the sneks, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, and post season 5 Peter Dinklage in particular.

I lost all interest during season 5, but I watched all of season 6 and somehow lost even more interest. Mainly I'm watching now because at this point I've seen all the seasons and read the books and just want to see the end.

>Charles Dance, Stephen Dillane, Michael McElhatton, Jonathan Pryce and Roger Ashton-Griffiths

Oh look, it's /daddy issues/ general!

The closer I got to the end of that post, the more familiar it began to sound, but I couldn't place it. Didn't hit me until the last sentence.

I feel bad

>muh what is false flagging

>Talking shit about Based Nikolaj is a based Jamie thread
Kys desu senpai
>forgetting about Liam Cunningham
Kys again

>Rory McCann can't act
>Thoros and Beric can't act

the only reason im still watching desu. I was totally fucking shocked that they didn't buttfuck their characters.

Also, at risk of sounding like a complete faggot, did anyone else see Daniel Radcliffe basically begging for a role and to be killed off quickly? Is it just me, or would he be a great shitty little Frey rat? One of Walder's preeminent heirs and great grandsons. Runs across the Brotherhood otw back to the Twins.

Liam Cunningham is an average actor.

>did anyone else see Daniel Radcliffe basically begging for a role and to be killed off quickly?

The show has already filled its manlet quota.

>Trust me folks. We are going to build a huuugggeee fleet. The biggest fleet in the world. It's going to be a big, beautiful fleet. I am a great builder. The best ship builder in the world. I will have my best men to handle this. Great peoples. We are going to build that fleet and the Targaryen girl is going to pay for it.

Wtf does Euron mean by this?

But Lena and Alfie are amazing?

Can't help that evil/messed up/misunderstood patriarchs are the best character in the show. Poor Michael McElhatton and Alexander Siddig in particularly are under-used.

Holy fuckin shit it didn't even dawn on me until now

Why didn't I believe my friend when he was ranting and raving about the heavy pro Hillary agenda while season 6 was airing

Lena is great as Cersei. The most consistent performance in the past 6 seasons. As for Alfie, he is at his best in season 2 and some bits of 3 and 5.

I thought Nikolaj is pretty good when the writing isn't shit. Look at some of his scenes in Season 1, where he talks to Catlyn while prisoner, him taunting Brienne in Season 2, etc.

After he got back to King's Landing he just became shit and one domensional hurr hurr gotta fuck Cersei amirite

It was decent when he was bullying the Freys near the end of Season 6 though.

>Un-intentional rightly timed parody

Euron and Trump both do have a populist charm which make them liked and make their supporters ignore whatever blunder they do. Trump and his statements should've been a political suicide in usual condition as do Euron and his proud to be kinslayer way.

It means he is smart enough to know that alone, the Ironborn don't stand a chance against the seven kingdom. They need a strong ally or at least a weapon they can control. All Euron needs is ensuring the Ironborn to follow his bidding and the 'Big-Cock-Bigger-Fleet-Speech' is actually what it takes.

Ser Davos is still that same guy rooting for Stannis at the Iron bank, but now he's gunning for Jon. I liked Liam up to season 5, but his season 6 acting wasn't great. You can blame the terrible writing, because it's more comfortable to think of D&D as hacks, but Liam's arc as Davos was unfulfilling. That said I feel like Lena is going to sink next season, she seems entirely checked out.

It is really unfortunate what they did to Siddig and Prince Doran. I doubt Doran is going to be killed by the SS in the books, and production promised Siddig that he's play a larger part in the show. It seems like they lied to him just to get him to agree to take the role.

English chav, always bad fashion sense

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Cercei is one of the character changes from book to show that is actually good.

If I ever meet Kit, I will affect a really bad Cossack accent, step right up to him and say "HA HA HA! LITTLE MAN" Then pick him up and throw him in the air like little baby, all the while going "HA HA HA!"

>guy's name is "Nat Turner"

>Sophie will likely be compelled to say something stupid on social media when the film comes out in a misguided effort to score SJW points

Sophie let me just stop you right here before you something stupid on social media.

The one person in asoiaf who can literally see EVERY SINGLE GIRL from anywhere in the world from present, past or future, is in love with Meera.

Think it says a lot about her.

He CAN but he hasn't.

And bird in the hand vs birds possibly thousands of miles or hundreds of years away

>Rory McCann can't act
he can act, but doesn'T really matter anymore they only have him do meme scenes now.

The "lets argue over how many/how he can kill them" was worse than tyrion KEKUNK! KEKUNK! scene desu.

>it's a Grrm whines about the nfl and refuses to write day

>Sophie let me just stop you right here before you something stupid on social media.

better get working on that time machine

pee bottles are fine, but smoking, really?

What do we say to the god of deadlines?

I was implying that he can't act because the user I quoted implied it by not listing him. I know he can act. I'll take meme scenes with Hound and the brotherhood any day over meme scenes with cock and fart jokes and the meme dwarf.

Arya and Hound meme scenes best meme scenes and it looks like we'll be getting more of those next season.

inquisitr.com/3566826/game-of-thrones-season-7-spoilers-jon-snow-and-sansa-stark-set-to-wed/

Jonsa set to happen just before Petyr decides he'd rather kill her than see her with another man?

Based Lannisters. If Bran had simply listened to his mother and did what he was fucking told Ned Stark would still be alive.

Bran killed Sean Bean.

>inquisitr

Not even gonna bother opening the link

The Lannisters were fucking retards begging to be caught

This

Queen Meera Stark is best girl

>Bran is the reason for most of the story

You're welcome, ungrateful tards

>not Rhaegar
>not Aerys

Please leave.

I forgot are we blaming everything on bran or not today

Blame Bran for what he really should feel guilty about.

Like Hodor, the extinction of the Children, murder of the previous Three-Eyed Raven and total loss of the Land Beyond the Wall

"Sophie, stop calling me shorty, munchkin, little Jon, the manlet who rides, baby carrot, knee gazer, booster seat, miniature pony, lifty man, short stack, thimble legs, and keebler elf."

I'm sure it's part of their kink

Why are the set reports/leaks almost always Dany bullshit?

Cause she gets the big scenes with lots of extras and people involved that increases the chance of a successful leak.

That makes sense. Every season it feels like most stuff leaks from her plot unless it's a battle. Even so, the fact she's supposed to be in Westeros now and yet every report is still for locations that look like Essos/Dorne in nature is really boring and underwhelming. It just feels like the same shit over and over again when this should be the season where her material and involvement starts feeling different.

tfw no targaryan bf

Why would it feel different?

She's waging war, again, with an even larger army and on even more fronts than she usually does, which is why we're also getting stuff about a sea battle. And the Reach is to the West so she'd have to sail around Dorne to get there, and Stormlands aren't allied territory so it's best to land in familiar ground to coordinate everything for such a large force than fight to get a foothold first and then handle everything.

Might get involved with the North but those would be indoor scenes anyway since they're gonna be fighting the Walkers just yet.

She might well end up going to Highgarden or Casterly Rock, but not with a lot of extras around I doubt, gonna be mostly cgi for the outside, then indoor sets.

>Rhaegar not being played by the reanimated corpse of Heath Ledger

why live

Fuck off frogfag

American Rhaegar

well he looks like a faggot and mentally challenged so I guess he's perfect for Rhaegar

Sup tardaryenautist

But all the good British men came to the colonies. Only the pussies were too afraid to make the journey.

HOWEVER Rhaegar is kind of a fruitcake so I guess he should be a British actor.

watchersonthewall.com/exclusive-report-game-thrones-season-7-set/

Are we finally gonna get some part of Dorne that isn't the Water Gardens?

can't wait to see what else the city of Dorne has to offer

/ourship/. Literally our ship

Literally the best lewdest match taking into account baneposting, fappability and other things

Literally compliments textual Jon/Arya

Literally CIA and Sansa

Literally the anti-plebbit, literally hated by normies and SJWs everywhere

Covered by GRRM back when Jonsafag was still shitting his diapers

>shipping anything
>shipping tumblr creepyship

kys

Why does all Tumblr art use shitty gradients and weird dead looking pedo eyes?

Bran

You know who is terrific? Isaac Hempstead Wright. Also, Bran is the best character. He's literally the only good thing left about the gaping pus-filled crevasse that is post-book GoT

Why is Petyr bleeding?

Not that faggot,but I think it's supposed to be Petyr's scar that Brandon gave him, which makes it even more retarded cause the scar's old as fuck and wouldn't be red or fresh looking anymore

/art/

Anyone got both versions of feels guy with the baratheon flag?

Agreed

YOU JUST KNOW

WHY IS ALL THE SET LEAK INFO ABOUT DANY.

WE ALL KNOW

Ignoring the Jonsafaggotry, 2016 Sophie is looking good.

She looks good, but she's lost what little ass she used to have, which is unfortunate

>people actually think he's not a homo

He's in heels and standing on his tiptoes

>tattoo of a circle

uh

This is gonna be dany's season lads

Nah. It's going to be Bran's season.

"Now is the winter of our discontent. Made glorious summer by this sun of York."

well its not gonna be jons season since all hes gonna have to do is the retarded littlefinger and sesna shit so someone has to drive the north storyline

You mean, like half of S2, S6, S3 and all of S4 and S5?

Yes but this one more than usual because dabid didnt think s6, s3, s4, and s5 were dany seasons but this year they're very self aware about it

You obviously don't get us.

Yes

Can I go with you?..
Just kidding...have fun!

Who here still /Varys/ despite the fact that they ruined him on the show?

Bet they won't even let him be the one to kill Littlefinger and give a little speech about his master plan and his next steps

>yfw they're going to change his monologue to Kevan about Aegon into a monologue to Littledick about Dany and how she is a good ruler who lived among her people

Husband to bears in da House

I think I like show Tywin better as well, although I haven't read enough of the books to really say. He seems a bit too one-dimensional so far in the books.

>Varys has Littlenigger tied up to a chair in some tower
>He gloats a bit about how his Tardgaryen restoration worked and how LF will never be king
>He reveals how he orchestrated it all from the start
>Says some shit about "for the good of the realm"
>Littlenigger says "But Varys, the realm.... IS BLEEDING"
>Varys looks out the window
>The Dothraki shitskin horde has burned most of the town and are currently raping the surviving population
>Varys realises what he has unleashed upon Westeros and an heros from the tower
>LF says something about crashing his plan(e) (with no survivors)
>Camera cuts to black
>Show ends
Will this happen?

what's wrong with maisie?

No one thinks hes straight.

Just fucking kill me now

Oh, yeah, that makes sense. I completely forgot about the whole Brandon v. Petyr fight.

I do

Yeah, she definitely looks better with her hair down.
Maisie still looks like a cave troll.
Emilia is still thicc.
And Kit is still a manlet.
That's all folks.

>Greetings, Ser user. As you know, I will be betrothed soon and Bear Island needs a powerful Lord. Are you up to the task? (By the way, the maester says my husband may have me wedded and bedded immediately if he so chooses, there's no need to wait until I come of age).

wat do?

Wait till she comes of age and is a good way into growing curves cause I'm not a sick pedophile fuck

no

She's jealous Kit's paying more attention to Sophie and Emilia

Good. He's a great man, but GODDAMN. Not a good father. Not even to the kids he loved. Do you want to know what the Hand of the goddamn niggershit fucking King has the power to do? Nigger, fuck Tyrion. I ain't even talking about Tyrion. He certainly has the power to forcibly remove his favorite son from the Kingsguard whether he likes it or not. Tywin Lannister had the power to dispose of Joffery (whom he KNEW) was an abomination, and put his own shiny hiney on the goddamn Iron Thrown if he wanted. You know who would have challenged that shit? Stannis, Renly, and Robb. I ain't even putting the Greyjoys in the equation, Balon and Victarion had no aspirations toward Westeros. He could have slew Joffery (which he knew was right), named Jaime as Lord of the Rock, and Tyrion as Hand of the King. He could have disposed of Cersei or held Tommen and Myrcella as collateral if need be. Tywin could have had it all, but he was a goddamn fucking retard who hated his own GENIUS son for no rational reason. He deserved what he got for being so goddamn blinded by passion.

Was this supposed to be in response to someone?

Steward of /got/

we can only hope

Wed, bed until she bled

Why does everyone like this show?
It's fucking boring trash.

I'm watching Poldark instead you weak ass negroes.

>I'm watching Poldark

Are you a middle aged woman?

Stannis' logo looks like it was designed by an edgy 14 year old emo girl.

That's because the double D's heard his symbol was a burning hart, not realising that hart is an old word for a deer.

Nah it was designed by a 1000 year old edgey fangirl lol

no it's a better show that GoT
GoT is actually that gay if you take off the peer pressure goggles
no one liked this fantasy shit when it wasn't ok to do so

Consider the following: What if all this bullshit about a Dragonpit isn't because Dany steamrolls Cersei early in the season, but the Dragon Pit serves as the place that Euron/Cersei keeps Dany's Dragons in captivity after blowing her fleet the fuck out with the Dragon Horn?

Sadly it won't happen. Dany is in full Mary-Sue mode now.

Nope dany definitely wins and takes over KL and redecorates it to be all targish. And this is a good thing because her (and by extension jon) becoming queen this early means theres no way she's the endgame "winner" of the game of thrones because theres no ebin twist there if it already happened a season ago.

Can we all agree that sesna's actions in BOTB make her unfit to rule anything ever?

First she gave jon advice that, had he listened to her, almost definitely would have cost them the entire battle before they ever even had the chance to put up a fight.

Then she withheld the information about the vale, which if jon knew about it they could have strategized around it rather than charging in the army like lambs to the slaughter. thousands of people who died could have survived.

And to make it worse the only thing she had to say for herself was "lol sorry jon i guess i should have told you."

The only living character who has more innocent blood on their hands than her is Cersei.

Pretty much any action she ever took makes her unfit to rule.

yeah but her vale stunt is one of the most idiotic and catastrophic decisions ever made by a character in GoT but nobody realizes it because she ended the scene looking smug with triumphant music playing in the background. so long as the audience is told at the end that a character is cool, literally nothing that happened in the rest of the scene matters. its the same shit with every stronk khaleesi scene.

To be fair, Jon was absolutely shit at the battle as well, although he did get baited/exploited pretty hard. Still, he's a shit general.
OFC you're right though, Salsa is retarded.

where is Jack?

Yeah, he can act pretty well I think, the writing lets him down a lot.

Tywin benefits from having more screentime in the show than in the books. In the books he also tends to work in the background and more subtly. In both cases he tends to be too ruthless and "ends justify the means" for his own good, however.

Sansa sex scenes when?

Right before she dies.

She's fucked to the sky on something in that pic. Her left eye is drooping bad.

The second she consents to a romantic scene with Kit, otherwise we're getting this chick

why are bongs so deformed?

Incest and Vikings or whoever took all the good looking ones

Qyburn has become Varys in the show.

You sound like you have massive daddy issues.

You fool, CIA crashes nothing, he dies in the crash that someone else planned

>pro-Hillary agenda
>prior to Hillary and trump even throwing their hat in the ring

Why did no one challenge this stupid comment? Euron represents an evil asshole. If you and your friend associated with Trump then you need to ask yourself why.

I am a Stannisfag, I think, due to my own complicated relationship with my father.

I use Stannis as a paternal male figure in my escapist fantasies to fill the void of not having what I feel was a competent male role model growing up.

Now that Stannis is dead, I am /daddy Davos/ all the way.

Americucks and their politics are infinitely retarded, just ignore them.

Aeron even says something about making the iron islands great again in AFFC. It's more likely the political system is based on ASOIAF than the show making political commentary

It's hilarious because the artist has actually captured all the key features of actor's faces just well enough for them to be instantly identifiable, but it's absolute shit immediately beyond that point.

She's fucking hideous. I mean, she was supposed to be pretty plain in the books, but D&D took it too far and casted a fucking cave troll.

Steward

I take it you haven't seen season 2.

REMOVE DRAGON remove dragon

you are worst valyrian. you are the valyrian idiot you are the valyrian smell. return to meereen. to our meereen cousins you may come our realm. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,dothrak we will never forgeve you. stormcrow rascal FUck but fuck asshole valyrian stink dothrak sqhipere shqipare..valyrian doom best day of my life. take a bath of dead valyrian..ahahahahahDOTHRAK WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget rebellion .tridint we kill the prince , tridint return to your precious ironislands….hahahahaha idiot valyrian and dothraki smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE DRAGON FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. riverlands+stormlands+vale+north=kill dothraki…you will rebellion/ stannis alive in dragonstone, stannis making album of dragonstone . fast rap stannis dragonstone. we are rich and have glass now hahahaha ha because of stannis… you are ppoor stink valyrian… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a pyramid

Stannis alive numbr one #1 in westeros ….fuck the meereen ,..FUCKk ashol valyrians no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur banner and frehold. mannis aliv and real strong red lady kill all the valyrian dungeon montser with fire magic now we the dragonston rule .ape of the zoo queen daenery targaryen fukc the great horse and lay egg this egg hatch and dothrak wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of martell. dragonstone greattst castel

Two people have been cast, no idea for which roles

watchersonthewall.com/two-new-actors-cast-game-thrones-season-7/

>According to the agency CV of actor Joseph Quinn, he’ll be appearing in season 7 of Game of Thrones. He’s credited as playing a character named “Koner.”

>There is no character by the name Koner in the A Song of Ice and Fire novels, so we don’t have any help from the books. His CV lists his GoT director simply as “Various,” which can indicate appearing in multiple episodes. We should take that with a grain of salt, however, as sometimes, an agency will use ‘various’ as a placeholder for when they aren’t certain of who directed an actor’s appearance.

And

>he second casting has no role attached to it, unfortunately, but some news is better than no news! According to his agency CV, Irish actor Paul Ward has already filmed a role in season 7. Ward has appeared on Vikings and Penny Dreadful, among other shows.

One of them looks like he could be a Frey

nothing because she's ugly as fuck, she looks even more a goblin than Maisie's worst pics.

mememormont worst waifu.

Is Belwas the most important player and secretly a Targaryen?

Discuss.

Literally Who?

Shes there for loves scences with the CIA or she's Arya maybe Mel in disguise.

>implying Sophie wouldn't happily do sex scenes with Aidan

False light for a false king.

pic related, ONE TRUE KING

You're just mad your husbando is dead

Jon is my 4th favourite character, autistic leddit poster

>it's leddit and autistic to support Jon

lmao.

Pathetic m8.

Who's your number 2 and 3?

Frey's are done on the show, friendo

Walder has a crapload of kids and it gives Jon and possibly Edmure something more to do to prove himself if he takes back the Riverlands from surviving Freys and hands out justice

The show has 13-16 eps left, we're not going to see the Freys

Azor Jon x Azor Sansa

>that much ass or tits
>Sansa is obviously shorter than Jon

Why do they always use book depictions?

Do they hate the fact Kit's a manlet that much?

All the best and most iconic Starks are Brandons

Conleth Hill, Peter Dinklage!, Aiden Gillen, Iain Glen, Liam Cunningham, Nathalie Emmanuel, Emilia Clarke, and Lena are pretty good

Bait.

We very well might.

Riverlands are in disarray and this is a good time to get Jon involved in more than just will or won't Sansa backstab him or sending men to the Wall where they'll die when it collapses at the end of the season.

Jon going South and how he handles politics like handling the Umbers and Karstarks, frees the Riverlands and joins with them, and handles the Lannister armies South gives him stuff to do and add to reasons and opportunities for Sansa to betray him. Also gets him more power and adds to reasons for Dany to meet up with him.

>ITS A JON AND DANY WILL NEVER BE THE ENDGAME RULERS EPISODE
>ITS A JON AND DANY BOTH DIE AT THE END EPISODE
>ITS A ARAGORNFAG, JONAUTIST AND DANYWHALES BTFO EPISODE

"betrothe" her and live on a comfy ass island and feast, whore, and hunt until the white walkers arrive

and you moronic retards sperg out at branfags for being pedophiles.

That is indeed a comfy as fuck island desu

how hard will it hurt when Jon Snow when Melisandre comes back somehow and gives Jon an actual fire sword in S7 and not just a shitty sword shoved in a fire like S2 Stannis'?

>that fucked up sentence
crawling back into my hole of shame

ITS SIGNED!

it's probably the most posted piece of asoiaf art posted on /got/

I'd be proud too

How hard will it hurt when this literally never happens because azor ahai is not real?

I'm still his number one.

I'm a Stannisfriend, user.
I don't give a fuck about Jon Snu, I'm just saying it might happen.

Azor Ahai being real or not is entirely irrelevant. If D&D remembers that, they might give Jon a firesword anyway just to please the Jonfag crowd.

The Dothrakis hate magic (mentioned on the show as well) but they still gave Dany a dothraki horde following her because magic!

>paying for that shit

Hope you only got the general admission ticket instead of that Stark or Lannister things

they wont, and what the fuck good would it do anyway when jons barely good enough to hold his own against a WW and also theyre immune to fire

>when jons barely good enough to hold his own against a WW

Not that user but you wot?

The second he fought that thing using his VS sword he was beating that thing

> theyre immune to fire

A flaming sword is great for fighting wights or keeping them from attacking you to be honest

>The second he fought that thing using his VS sword he was beating that thing

no he wasnt, autist.

>no he wasnt, autist.

Yes he was faggot.

Before that he was looking for the glass, then got tossed and lost his sword, the second he got the sword back he blocked the Walker's attack, and killed it in like 2 seconds

he's gonna swordfight a hoarde of wights? lol fucking jonautists actually believe this. no jon the shit general is just going to lead yet ANOTHER group of fighters into a battle they cant win and get them all fucked over until dany comes in with her dragons to save his ass and he takes all the credit anyway

>he's gonna swordfight a hoarde of wights?

I'm just saying a flaming sword is useful, not like all they're gonna be doing is having dragons burn all the wights and have no men on the field fighting anything.

Flaming sword means every swing at a wight is a kill shot or at least keeps them off you. And if dragons are busy, you can still cut your own way to a Walker.

You don't need to be a jonautist to see that, and I'm not a jonautist

Game of thrones is on Sky not BBC.

2) Stannis/Davost
3) Theon

D&D don't give a shit about the magic and prophecy backstory

Azor Jon!

I rather all of kings landing burn to the ground then see Daenerys-Sue Targeryn take over Westeros. I want her to get killed, petyr baelish, Euron, cersei, Melisandre, Varys, Ellaria, O'Hara, nymeria, tyene " you want a good girl, but need the bad pussy"

But it will. by the end of season 7 Dany is going to have the south, and Jon will have the north. You have to be honestly retarded to think its going to stay that way until the very end. Neither of them are going to stay in power. Kings landing will burn and Winterfell will get ripped down. It would be retarded if the answer to "who wins the game of thrones" is already figured out a whole fucking season before the show ends.

dany btfo
jon btfo

its literally inevitable

Hey guys remember when you were saying that Winds of Winter will be out in 2015

endgame

>dany: dead
>littlefaggot: dead
>urine: dead
>Osama bin Lannister: dead
>melly: dead
>varys: will probably live
>ellaria: dead
>o'hara: who
>the sneks: dead

bonus
>jon: dead for good
>sansa: dead
>arya: probably captain of the kingsguard or some shit
>bran: lord of winterfell
>westeros: broken into separate self governing kingdoms
>essos: who cares
>the dragons: dead
>kinvara: my bed

>he thinks Jon won't go from being King in the North to King of the Seven Kingdoms

R+L=J, Dany can't have kids, House of the Undying, Jon's male from a crown prince.

You already know

jon already had his overdramatic crowning scene, he's not getting another one

jon btfo

>Le Skyrim ruins down front and center

I mean really?

That's just prep for his actual crowning at the Red Keep where he reluctantly takes yet another position of power he never thought he'd get

>at the Red Keep

its not going to exist for must longer, jonautist. its never happening.

jon btfo

Next season is like year away and next book will never come out. Why are you guys here?

He'll become King and you know it.

The clues are all there.

I meant obara, stupid auto correct
Oh I want arya dead too now

>he doesn't know

>le dany does all the hard work and takes kings landing from cersei and euron and uses her dragons to blow out the white walkers only for her to die and him to take all the credit (again) and be king
>dude hes half targ bastard lmao, totally a clue that wasnt originally just intended as a plot device to get him and arya to hook up and make it less weird

no, jonautist

we see you

Why is Dany so based?

literally OP
literally doesnt need jon for anything
literally could just fucking kill him and use her dragons and/or her hugeass army to take the north back and nobody could stop her

>implying Jon isn't the only plausible heir for Dany
>implying shit hasn't changed since the original outline

He WILL be king.

He already is king, you retarded jonautist. The point is that he's not going to stay king by the end because that would be anticlimactic and retarded as fuck. he's not getting another coronation scene, get the fuck over it. guess you autists are just going to have to make some retarded meme edit of it like you did with that stupid lightbringer webm since it will never happen in show canon. the iron throne is going to be btfo by the end and westeros will not be under the rule of one person.

commence crying yourself to sleep.

>muh he was already king so he can't become king of even more shit.

Dany proves you wrong already.

He'll go from getting something he should not have gotten through false pretenses, to getting what he should get when those pretenses are exposed.

Stay mad

Your reading comprehension, just wondering, where the hell is it at?

>Dany proves you wrong already.

You fucktard, that proves my point. Dany isn't going to be the endgame "winner" any more than jon is.

>He'll go from getting something he should not have gotten through false pretenses, to getting what he should get when those pretenses are exposed.
>he'll go from being a gary stu, to an even bigger gary stu

>You fucktard, that proves my point. Dany isn't going to be the endgame "winner"

Dany is just to show that you can go from being King/Queen and keep going up higher.

She's been ruling and conquering season after season. She'll die and then it'll be Jon's turn as her heir retard since he's only done the king thing once and he's not even rightfully King in the North, that's Bran.

Thank me, /got/

God you're stupid, I'm not even sure why I'm continuing to engage you. But I'll bite.

>Dany is just to show that you can go from being King/Queen and keep going up higher.

jesus christ, no, that wasnt my original point and you know it. the point is a character who is already majorly in power now, two seasons before the show ends, isnt going to be the "winner" of the game of thrones. I mean I already said that but I guess things don't go through your thick skull that easily and need to be repeated twice or more. Its obvious that nobody is going to "win" the game because the iron throne is not going to still be around. And only a jonautist would deny he's been slowly rising in power in his own way throughout the show (whenever its convenient). How can you autists not see the obvious parallels between him and dany? neither of them are going to outlive the other or be king/queen while the other dies.

>I already said that but I guess things don't go through your thick skull

And I'm saying that's bullshit obviously you retard.

>And only a jonautist would deny he's been slowly rising in power in his own way throughout the show (whenever its convenient)

Rising to a power that's not his cause Bran's the rightful King, and R+L=J gives him a shot at something that could be his birth or blood right

the show doesnt fucking care about birth or bloodright tard, otherwise sansa would be queen right now

Howland Reed

post rare bran's

Lady Lannister don't get shit since Tyrion would be the King.

And birth and bloodright does mean shit when you have the power to back it up. You think Dany and anyone else isn't gonna care Jon's her nephew?

A straight up homo

>You think Dany and anyone else isn't gonna care Jon's her nephew?

no, why the fuck would she

>rape baby
>has no ties to the targaryens
>raised by starks, whom she hates
>she has literally everything she needs to conquer westeros and he has nothing

>no, why the fuck would she

Literally her last blood relative in this world, the literal only person she can have as her heir since she can't have kids, and the last person who can carry on House Targaryen

>Inglewood
Have fun getting robbed faggot

why would she ever trust jon to carry on house targaryen for all the reasons i just said? and i thought jonautists were always going on about how hes more of a stark and would carry on the stark name. please, fucking pick one. you faggots are always pulling shit like this. same with le jon is king in the north because birthright doesnt matter but also hes king of westeros because birthright matters

>everyone who talks about jon is a jonautist
>all people who talk about jon are part of a hivemind.

Top lulz

>how hes more of a stark and would carry on the stark name

Fuck no, Bran's the rightful King in the North and Jon's a fucking Targ baby, he's a targ if legitimized and that shit isn't gonna rule the North unless a Stark is a warden or ally or something.

>le jon is king in the north because birthright doesnt matter

That's not me so good luck with that

*And she'd trust him cause even if he'll hate it, he'll have to accept what he really is and what his real name is, he's not Jon Snow, that's as much a lie as Aegon being Young Griff, his real name is something else, and even the Stark in him for whatever it'll amount to after that will tell him he can't live a lie or bury his head in the snow, he has to do his duty and she's family

Why do you guys keep making these threads?

This show is terrible on every aspect after first 3 seasons, its on a hiatus and the show is terrible.

What is there to discuss?

Literally and unironically fuck off and kill yourself

>she'd trust him because unrelated meta about how jon feels about shit and nothing to do with dany

dany hates the starks and has no reason the trust a bastard shit who was raised by and identifies with the starks to carry on her glorious family name. plus shes never cared about creating a dynasty, all she cares about is conquering and breaking the wheel and jon gets in the way of that.

r+l=j isnt good news for jon no matter how plebs like you have tried to spin it. as soon as the northern lords find out, its going to mobilize a faction against him. when dany finds out someone else who is only (barely) a targ in name is threatening to take what she's been fighting for years to get while jon has done literally nothing for it, shes not going to hop on his dick and start an alliance.

>le kill urself am I right hehe

Redditors browse these threads then?

>Cred Forums pass

thats enough

I want to support the site I enjoy to browse on.

Not my fault you cant do it because you area disgusting neet that probably leeches onto mommy and daddy credit card to buy videogames.

Disgusting.

>dany hates the starks and has no reason the trust a bastard shit

She hates the Starks for retarded reasons and Varys and Tyrion know the Starks. Varys can clarify how Ned wanted to spare her life and didn't like Robert killing Aegon and Rhaenys, and Tyrion can vouch for Jon himself. And not like they won't be mediating shit in the first place cause there's little chance she'll decide to take the North by force or wipe out the Starks

>plus shes never cared about creating a dynasty, all she cares about is conquering and breaking the wheel and jon gets in the way of that.

She cares and give a huge fuck about House Targaryen and her family bro.

>is threatening to take what she's been fighting for years

And Jon's doing that how exactly? He's not marching an army to conquer anything and the North and Vale will be turning on him or getting unruly.

Is it worth it? I have money and would like to support the site even tho I only post on Cred Forums and /k/

>She hates the Starks for retarded reasons
its not a retarded reason, faggot, the starks were friends to the usurper, of course she fucking hates them

>She cares and give a huge fuck about House Targaryen and her family bro.
and jon is barely her family and once again is more tied to the house that she hates that helped get her family usurped. and she actually doesnt care about her dynasty more than just taking what is rightfully hers, try paying attention.

>And Jon's doing that how exactly?
his existence is a threat to her.

Not that user but I'd get one too except I really only come here for /got/ anymore and it's offseason right now so it'd be a waste of money.

>faggot, the starks were friends to the usurper, of course she fucking hates them

And she thinks much worse of them than is reflected in reality thanks to Viserys and how jorah paints stuff. She also thought her dad was an okay guy until Barristan got her wise about it. She'll still have to come to an understanding with them to get the kingdoms under her control, so it won't be as much of a problem.

>and jon is barely her family

Still her only remaining blood relative. And he'll be seeking her out since he wouldn't know anything about his real family and Aemon's "a Targaryen alone in the world is a terrible thing" shit.

>she actually doesnt care about her dynasty more than just taking what is rightfully hers

What's rightfully hers to her is based on her blood and lineage and dynasty you retard, try paying attention.

>his existence is a threat to her.

Hence getting him on her side after North and Vale start turning on him.

Wait so it looks like Nymeria Sand is the Asian woman in Finn Jones Iron Fist trailer. Does that mean she is the Sand Snake that Euron will kill?

Maybe, but filming for it started in April and is ending in October of this year so she has time to pop over to Belfast or wherever and film her scenes for GoT if she wants to stay on the show.

There's very little conflict in scheduling.

Last year people were saying that Iron Fist didn't mean Loras would die because of scheduling and it happened anyway. Are the other Sand Snakes doing anything else?
Would be a shame would love to see show Obara die.

lol you guys are such fucking cucks.

Obara filmed one movie this year and was a regular in another show but it's been cancelled

Snektits only has GoT

Asiansnek just has GoT and Iron Fist

And I think Loras would've died whether the actor joined Iron Fist or not. He didn't add anything to the show after all these seasons but his death could always be useful for Cersei's climb to power and showing how fucked up she is.

I looked for you on the trident

what are you gonna do with them user

t-thank you Uncle Benjen

>Not knowing Strong Belwas, the man who can ingest lethal amounts of poison and shrug it off.

>thinking the locusts contained a lethal amount of poision

They definately should've included the full dialogue in the show, maybe not word-for-word, but definitely including all the core bits.
>"I looked for you on the Trident," Ned said to them.
>"We were not there," Ser Gerold answered.
>"Woe to the Usurper if we had been," said Ser Oswell.
>"When King's Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were."
>"Far away," Ser Gerold said, "or Aerys would yet sit on the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in seven hells."
>"I came down on Storm's End to lift the siege," Ned told them, "and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped the banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them."
>"Our knees do not bend easily," said Ser Arthur Dayne.
>"Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him."
>"Ser Willem is a good man and true," said Ser Oswell.
>"But not of the Kingsguard," Ser Gerold pointed out. "The Kingsguard does not flee."
>"Then or now," said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.
>"We swore a vow," explained old Ser Gerold.
>Ned's wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand. They were seven against three.
>"And now it begins," said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. the blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.
>"No," Ned said with sadness in his voice. "Now it ends."
Much more moving stuff.

This is so fucking bad holy shit

should have stayed dead nobody needs him

It's okay, let it all out.

Undying, we Autists light the path for wayward sons of man. Oft did we pass judgment on them so that threads might endure. Eternal, we are /got/'s stewards, to set the course and keep it true.

Steward up and of this /got/ bitch

Help me cope /got/ Sansa is my favorite character and there is no room for her with so few episodes left. If there was no room for Marge surly Sansa is un necessary baggage too.

Why cant Sansa have one happy moment in her shit life? Please no bully Sophie.

wow, I guess you should preemptively fuck off somewhere else given the inevitable demise of your shitty character, sansatard.

>Why cant Sansa have one happy moment in her shit life?

But user, she had it already. She got revenge against her rapist, she just had to lie constantly to her half brother and everyone else, let her youngest brother die, allow hundreds to die fighting for her that she could've avoided, and ally with the man who "sold" her to the rapist and trust him over anyone else.

She was married to a good guy (tyrion) and had sex with a good looking one (ramsay).

If she can't find happiness in that she just doesn't deserve it.

>Tyrion
>good guy
>Ramsay
>good looking

kys manlet showfag

>hurr the Ramsay she was married to in the books wasn't attractive right hurrrrr

I'm a bookfag and you're the kind of autistic ones who give bookfags bad name everywhere.

Tyrion is 100% a good guy on the show, and Ramsay is attractive on the show.

Given that she was never married to Ramsay in the books and that we're discussing events (Sansa dying and all) that will never fucking happen in the books because the next books will never be released and it's not like GRRM will release a "Sansa death" teaser chapter, I think it's obvious the discussion was about show Sansa.

Ramsay's a manlet hobbit looking fuck in the show, he's not "good looking".

But yeah, they white washed the fuck out of Tyrion

>Sansa is my favorite character
Literally why

she's a literary gem :^)

elaborate plox

For the (you)s obviously

Did they fug?

>a peaceful thread, quiet posters
>brantard had to ruin it all

peaceful as a grave.

I for one thank branbros for bumping the thread and keeping /got/ alive during the offseason.

stfu branbro

What is there still to talk about in these generals???

The thread is peaceful. You're the only one initiating fights.

New leak came out, I guess Edmure's backstabbing paid off.

we still haven't unanimously elected the best waifu. these threads will go on until everyone agrees.

Take your meds and go to sleep, manbaby.

tfw we have like 3 more years at least of this

That's some high res Branflakes you've got there.

Faggot

new thread

More like 2, season 8 and the series finale are in 2018.

These threads won't last long after that

Keeping this alive until potatofag thread dies.

RIGHTFUL THREAD FOLKS

Jon or Benjen?