Is this any good?

I'm 4 episodes in, and it didn't make me laugh, not even once. Does it get better? Should I just quit?

Are you a fan of the multi-cam sitcom format? If not, Friends will probably feel too dated and "sitcommy" to you. I personally think it still holds up well though.

Literal garbage that only appeals to normies. It's like The Big Bang Theory where there's no jokes, just canned laughter to give the illusion that something a character said was humorous.

I'd recommend watching Seinfeld or Fraiser.

Roseanne is also GOAT tier minus the final season.

>laughing out loud at any show or film when watching it alone

Sorry to hear you're a joyless faggot, user.

>sitting on the sofa alone with a comedy show on tv
>something amusing happens
>vocally express your mirth with a "HAHAHA"

What's it like being of average-at-best intelligence?

I'd like to make an addendum to my earlier post and add that I'm also sorry about your crippling autism.

'Friends' is pure 90's trash in the worst way.

I appreciate your concern. I, in turn, am pleased for you that you can derive such a level of pleasure from moving pictures, that you can not silently contain it, as you shove fistfuls of popcorn and Cheetos into your face.

Dubs and trips checked. Both 7s too.

>tfw to smart for television """""""humour"""""""

It was terrible and derided even at the time. If you're looking for a 90s sitcom, Seinfeld and Frasier are a million times better.

Derided by whom? It was wildly popular.

I remember it getting smashed by critics and comedians, here in the UK at least. Adam & Joe wrote a song about how shit it was, and Mark Lamarr used to joke about how much he hated it on Buzzcocks.

(You)

When I didn't have any friends, watching this show made me feel like maybe I did.

Then I grew up and can't fool myself anymore.

Oh okay, that I can understand since it was loosely adapted from a U.K. show.

So you've never laughed in your life? I can't imagine you have friends that you can watch TV with, being such a miserable person

Yes I laugh at funny situations that happen in life, or if a person tells me something or does something funny. Then I express my amusement with a laugh.

Plebs don't understand the social element of laughing. Laugh tracks on a show are not there to define where the jokes are, but to enhance them to make them funnier.

>he doesn't laugh at based Ross/Chandler

Ah! A high prestigious redditor such as yourself deserves a class of the finest bull semen. Keep being above the plebs my good sir 'tis an awesome thing to see! =D

Just watch seinfeld seasons 3-9

How young are you if you never seen Friends before? OP please kill yourself asap.