Justice League Sizzle Reel

Capekino is about to get fun!

twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/784425976117747712/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UHH36AdR-k8
twitter.com/_Rene_V/media
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dc2016.htm
twitter.com/Joel9Vieira/
blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Supes @ :37

Wtf I love fun now

Damn, Mamoa looks like he's having the time of his life.

>that qt laugh gal gives him

Approaching Evans levels of bants

Is that zack bailing off the platform into the wall at 00:52? Pretty cool

Fucking quips

Now this
this is pure reddit cinema

Thanks DC I'm gay now

is here...dare I say it...a faggot?

I CAN SEE THE MEMES ALREADY

nah, not him

>quips
>quips
>quips
>quips

i'm loving everything about this.

Zach is a rockstar

>No mullet
>no black suit

So flashback maybe?

The shot of them walking up the stairs in a neat little line is adorable

Youtube embed

youtu.be/UHH36AdR-k8

Nah, he's just an aspiring champion of the church of Banterbury

That old guy has great traps

Literally everyone but WW is in great shape.

>literally everyone but the girl has muscles
ftfy retard

Wondy is adorable

Mamoa always looks like he's having the time of his life

Why are they going back to BaleArmor Batman? I really like the fact that they actually went with a fabric suit instead of just another black clunky rubber suit. It really showed in how dynamic the fight scenes were compared to the other Batmans (Batmen?), who aside from Keaton who had actual Karate training outside of his role, all just thudded around in their 40lb costume.

Are you telling me Bruce Wayne can't afford to research and develop some kind of bulletproof carbon nanotube/kevlar weave?

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

You need to chill. He builds that suit to face some kinda larger threat, whatever. It's fun that there's a number of Batsuits.

>You will never shoot a movie with Zack Broder
Fucking kill me now

Poor little Henry

Well I'm going to theater to watch this,

it's gonna be hilarious when the movie gets terrible reviews and they have no idea what tone to use anymore, eventually devolving the dceu into batman & robin tier campiness

His suit in BvS is bulletproof by default, this new suit is basically a " shit has hit the fan" version, from other news sources it seems to be flightarmor for a new vehicle he'll be using.

KINO OR DEATH

Sick

I bet everyone on set took turns with that twink fuckboys

It isn't BaleArmor. Christian Bale's suit looks retarded and gimp-like. This one doesn't.

kino has arrived. wonder what's happening at the explosion scene.

more like
upvote reddit style

The senator old lady in BvS was buff too
Faora trained a lot and was huge but his suit hid her muscles

How do people over the age of 15 get excited for this shit, this is Reddit tier garbage

damn

You just know they all took turns.

Guess this is a flashback scene for the ancient Amazons?

How do people over the age of 15 throw the "Reddit" boogeyman around?

Faora wasn't huge, she was literally perfect.

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

#Wow
That really made me think, thanks for that.

No matter how hard 4channit bitches and moans Snyder's third DCEU movie will make a fuckload of money and go down in capekino history.

It won't be capekino, but it'll be good, like X-men first class or DoFP

So you admit you're not "from" here and the capeshit posters are outsiders?

This, I'm not into super fit women but Faora awoke something in me, never seen a body so aesthetically pleasing

Will it be quipkino?

>No matter how hard 4channit bitches

Not us. He's our guy. It's a normie meme on Facebook and that other message board to hate on him. People fear what they don't understand.

I've been using forums for over 10 years. I'm not "from" anywhere.

>show shot from behind the camera as a scene is being filmed. it has nice color in the sets and costumes.
>switch to a shot of it through the camera. everything is blue/gray and washed out.
Good job, Zack the Hack

I dont care if it makes money but Im afraid it was already compromised by Reddit, the MCU and journalism.

I want the pure Zack Snyder trilogy. JL seems more like damage control to appeal to the MCU crowd. I hope its not a fucking comedy.

THICC

>not understanding how kino is made

MoS extended cut when?

So yes then?

Will you give him another chance,Cred Forums?

This, if it was Marvel it would have remained nice and clear, easy on the eyes, like a cellphone commercial. Evocative colors confuse me.

>He's our guy
You're not even Cred Forums
That is quite literally a confirmed reddit meme. I mean if I ask you to prove your authenticity to Cred Forums will you do it or will you just beat around the bush over and over??

>sweatymanwithmanyarmslikevishnu.jpg

It's all thanks to Marvel. Anything slightly better than the movie they keep making it's received as capekino (see BvS or SS)

He didnt make a single bad movie. Even Sucker Punch, probably the most mediocre one has a lot of great things going on.

Ok dude, you're trolling this thread but good! A true patrician you've revealed yourself to be, quite impressive indeed, yes.

I wish I had the pic of her all sweaty, but didn't seem to save it.

>Evocative colors confuse me
He's not evoking anything though. Everything he makes looks exactly the same.

Zack and Chris Terrio have mentioned before BvS even came out, that JL was gonna have a lighter tone all along. This isn't damage control you meme boys. It's all part of the plan. Zack has also mentioned that the comic con teaser is not really representative of the film as a whole. I'm guessing there's still much more kino that awaits.

I spoke too soon

>You're not even Cred Forums
>That is quite literally a confirmed reddit meme. I mean if I ask you to prove your authenticity to Cred Forums will you do it or will you just beat around the bush over and over??

You fucking dork hahaha

Yes, everything he makes looks like kino

I like the Flash suit. Nice mix of Injustice and original, seems like a "realistic" tech suit a man traveling at super speeds might wear. Looks aesthetic. Can't see em here but the shoes are cool.

Snyder now dressing like Nolan

Looks great can't wait to see it. Don't really care what a bunch of fucking losers on this board think about this movie I'll still see it.

>mousebois complaining about quips

You cannot, and I mean it as it being a complete impossibility, fabricate this memery

t. tasteless capeshit plebeian that believe anything marketing team musters up
Simply
amazing

Yes, but there is lighter tone and quipfest tone.

I remember the interview in which he said that. And I think they went too far with it.

I just hope its like second trailer of BvS, which had a shit ton of comedy but then the movie was nothing like it.

I feel bad for you bud

>british police cars
>"thank you UK"

Is this set in in britain?
Whats it called?
Brexit v Superman?

Says the user trolling a capeshit thread rather than absorbing patrician cinéma or literature.

Sorry, kike. Everyone everywhere on and off the internet hates your shitty movies. My father wanted to walk out of Watchmen and my buddy fell asleep watching Man of Steel.

all of his movies are shit.

ok whatever you say, AX3L_D or Joelsitkineria

Plebs associate with plebs, so these anecdotes are irrelevant

Thanks for correcting the record!
I have no choice but to vote for Hillary Clinton now and pre-order tickets for Avengers 3

Noo, not your father and brother! Fuck, i'm dropping this film so hard.

Like I said, i couldn't give two shits what you like or dislike faggot. I'll still see it so keep bitching and moaning. Loser

Shoes look cool, I kind of wish the lightning bolts on his head were a bit bigger but it's not a big concern

Yes, Luthor and his robotic jews are destroying the glorious UK by destroying their currency. Batman and Superman investigate the case only to discover it was the brit stupidity the real cause all along.

Especially touching the post credit scene where Juncker and Luthor laugh as the whole island is sunk into the ocean by Aquaman

Your father was a bad influence

kek, must be joel

I just entered this thread

>disliking one thing automatically means you like another

You should consider suicide my subhuman friend.

Does Themiscrya or however you spell it exist in present day DCEU? Or has it gone the way of Krypton?

It exists it's just hard to find
Like my dad who's still hiding from me 15 years later.. Haha good one day where you at

It could be rene
as ze also has stuff thats actively spammed here on xirs tweetonet account

What went wrong?

Unclear, might know more in the WW movie, currently in the comics when Wonder woman left the confines of the island for man's world she couldn't remember how to get back there due to a spell on the island, it's like the Bermuda Triangle.

the sooner you accept it the better, dcucks. just admit it that Marvel way is the best way for capeshit.

>tahir
HAHAHAHA
so fans of these flicks truly are nonwhites

Looks great! I like how they keep teasing Supes instead of showing him off like the rest. They're trying to build up his return into something great.

Everyone looks like they're enjoying themselves, gives me hope that this film will be great!

>Looks great! I like how they keep teasing Supes instead of showing him off like the rest. They're trying to build up his return into something great.

Agreed

>Bulletproof
>Steppenwolf
>Bullets

>parademons
They have guns bud

ITT: Marvelcucks on suicide watch.

>Oh hello! I didn't see you there! Just kidding I'm Batman, course I saw you there.

>breaking my illusion that modern movies have no heart put into them and nobody enjoys themselves

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I genuinely believe Snyder is the only one still in the game that actually makes his movies to be something more than just a paint by numbers money making gimmick. He's puts his all into everything he does.

I think Gunn's up there too.

>movie is just as unwatchable as any other Snyder trash
>this time with tons of quips
>34% on RT (again)
>national laughing stock (again)

WHAT DID WE DDDDOOOOOOOOOOOO WRROOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGG??????

quiet, shitskin

Your comment made me cringe lol

but "his all" isnt that good. Forget other a-list directors, he isnt even the best director on that set.

He's a mediocre director/storyteller.

HELL YEAH ROCK MUSIC

(you)

Washed out colors make a movie deep bro - Zack Synder

I don't know about that but those two are the only directors making capeshit I enjoy, besides BRAVO

You want to see real cringe? Check out the average snydditor that spams capeshit here
twitter.com/_Rene_V/media

>release another extended cut

defo not gonna watch this on the big screen

>He didnt make a single bad movie

This. They were all dreadful

hello redd!t

what about raimi?

Oh shit Lucha Underground wrestlekino coinosseur on set.

>boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dc2016.htm

>DCEU material is announced/showed
>get hyped
>movie turns out to be disappointing
>still defend it because of characters
>repeat

Will it end next year?

Nice false flag, Disneykid.

>just think about the paycheck, henry
>this will soon be over

>Like I said, i couldn't give two shits what you like or dislike faggot
>has to shit up an taiwanese hieroglyphs board with his shitty movie for months

"hey camera guy, quick, take my picture wearing this batglove while looking all serious. dcucks will love it."

>what about raimi?

Wasted potential kino, I also happen to hate Tobey

MoS and BvS were both amazing

wtf i love dc now

By next year there will be a capeshit quarantine board so it'll be even easier for you to decide

Are you me brah? I'll still go see it with my pleb friends in hopes Gal is there and thanks me for being a good goy

>He's puts his all into everything he does.

Yeah, that's why the movies don't amount to much

>stating fact
>redd!t

as expected from dckeks.

fucking kek heres another one
twitter.com/Joel9Vieira/

Flash armour actually looks a little bit un-gay, that's good

>he can't like both
Take your company wars back to 9gag.

>opinion (shit opinion at that)
>facts

Go be a triggered cuck somewhere else man

both what? there's no mention of other company

statue motif holding a W, a room on Themiscyra probably

>like
Try Cred Forums

Here Cred Forums have a happy Affleck.

The Ferrari suit its quite nice

Your marvelshilling and SJWism are transparent as crystal water my friend

The armor suit doesn't look that bad.

Raimi is not making capekino. He made capekino...15 years ago.

Same with Burton's Batman and Ang Lee's Hulkino.

Hes gonna make it bros

That Joel really looks like a paid shill.

I do it for free.

>TRICK OR TREAT MOTHERFUCKER

Yes. He has to deliver Batkino.

>I want 2 ice cweam!
>Ben, it's 6 in the morning we can't
>ICE CWEAM!

Now to trigger Cred Forums.

>literally nite owl

I think I love her lads, but my penis isn't mutilated. Do I have a chance?

thanks snyder

aw you gotta love snyder's positivity through all the hate.

this will be a film for the DChads, marvelcucks may not apply.

>uncut
lmao at slug dicks

It will never end.

This thread is just further proof the cycle will always continue. Like fucking clockwork.

go back to tumblr faggot

>DChad
Sounds fine. I'll start using it.

the jews have brainwashed you good haven't they?

I'm so hype for the flash movie, too bad Snyder isn't directing it.

her hair pulled back like that really does her no favors

Honestly, Batfleck is the only thing I'm still looking forward to. The rest of the DCEU has been severely underwhelming so far, and the only thing left before Justice League is Wonder Woman. Though honestly, after her performance in BvS, I'm already questioning her ability to carry a solo movie.

He directed the Flash cameo in Suicide Squad, could honestly have been better

She'd probably find it really hot if you got it mutilated for her and became her sub.

DCEU: masculinity, uncut dicks, muscles, patriarchal, Cred Forums

MCU: femininity, cut dicks, unhealthy fat-positive people, progressiveness, reddit

>DCEU: masculinity, uncut dicks, muscles, patriarchal, Cred Forums
Confirmed gaykino?

Cred Forums is a DChad board

Holly Hunter has been ripped since the 90s

There was some movie where she played a divorced lady trying to get her groove back and her ripped arms were very distracting

Then why are you here, numale twitter redditor?

What will capeshit do without a director who hasn't made a good film since the mid 80s

The fuck are you talking about?
Snyder's DC trilogy is prepped to go down as the greatest trilogy in 20 years

underated gif

I'm so excited guys and I don't even like superhero movies(except BvS) :3

I'm so excited about this.

I dunno, there are several redflags

1. No Fong
2. No Zimmer
3. Lighter tone, which while it was planned from the beginning, it certainly looks like a quipfest

Am I too soon?

>2. No Zimmer

Junkie XL >> Zimmer

I loved BvS ost but I dont know which one made what.

And while Zimmer is overrated and a fucking hack most of the times, MoS is a masterpiece. No ifs or buts. The best ost of any capeshit in the last decade.

This actually looks fuckin terrible

I actually believe this, not trolling.

marvelcucks on suicide watch

Gadot ruins any immersion.

why the FUCK didn't they give her blue eyes

Because they knew BvS was shit.

Goddamn, how underage is everyone itt?

how underage are you?

zimmer made supes and junkie did bats. don't really know who did each track exactly but in the interviews that's how they said it went down

I saw The Accountant yesterday, it was shot like in early 2014 and Affleck was buff as fuck looking hella big and sexy. I hope he's still in shape for this

The Accountant was pretty good!

how was anna, I like her but can't help but think she completely clashes with the tone, that said she was apparently in End of Watch so she's not exactly a stranger to dramas

>says in the image that they also love marvel

I dont like Anna. I went into it not liking her. But she was quite enjoyable. She is ugly though

Also, on your point of the tone of film, the marketing is lying a bit. It's not some conspiracy dark thriller. It's a slice of life thriller. It's a very cute and funny movie with intrigue and violence (great action btw, shaky cam has been poison for years, but the director actually uses shaky cam right)

>another 'extended' cut incoming

>Kelly is patrician
who would have known

what is his fucking problem?

Fuckin right!

if he lift why are his forearms so thin?

>It's a slice of life thriller. It's a very cute and funny movie with intrigue and violence (great action btw, shaky cam has been poison for years, but the director actually uses shaky cam right)

I'm suspicious of that shaky cam but the idea of a slice of life thriller is interesting, trying to think of movies that are like that.
How about Bernthal, without any spoilers was Batman versus Punisher worth the price of admission?

Zack smashing the plebs

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK

I'VE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS

What is Filthy Frank doing in JL?

I am so excited for this. It's good to see the cast having such a great time.

So incredibly hot.

Goddam right he does. It's downright inspiring.

Me too. It's the only set of films outside Raimi's and Burton's that truly seem to have comics fans at heart, not just in presentation but in how the characters are used.

Zack will fuck this up

You know it

>says increasingly nervous autist for the 100th time today

>muslim robes

oh here we go

OH HERE WE GO

is that the gadot?

so whatever happened to the planned 2 parter

both times i've been indifferent only to be pleasantly surprised

Cred Forums always complains about capeshit yet capeshit threads are the ones that get the most replies

Explain yourselves

lolno

It's still a 2 parter but JL1 won't end on a cliffhanger like they still haven't beaten Steppenwolf or whatever, JL 2 will be about taking on Darkseid.

Man I hope after this we can get some body horror and have them introduce Starro

right, because this bts footage is totally what they actually look like, regardless of how the actual camera footage actually makes the colors pop more

Please note, there's a distinction between mere pedestrian capeshit and the sublime capekino about which we now speak.

You wish.

>Darkseid wont be directed by Zack Snyder
Fuck me in the ass, might as well cancel the whole DCEU

why does the filename say Snyder? He has this tat for a movie but it's obviously not batman

i was really triggered by the line from the ear to the eye but it really makes him look like straight out of comics/animation

Yeah, that blows. Maybe JL will get the praise it deserves from the public and he'll stick around. I'd be stoked for Thanos in Infinity War if it wasnt for the absolutely drab Russos directing it. Snyder would make Darkseid an Apokolips look amazing

its for live by night

Jason Mamoa is a very strange man.
I remember at some con on a Stargate Atlantis panel he was telling a story about how he shoved his naked ass out of a car window to show David Hewlett his asshole.
Jason thought it was very funny but Hewlett didn't look particularly amused at that memory.

When you're that alpha you no longer conform to standard ideals of humor and decorum. You laugh at what you like.

thought it was for that but wasn't sure, that movie looks great.

I wont tell

Joker better have a Cameo in thiss

Yeah in a battle of space gods I want juggalo junior hopping about taking the sprinkles off everyone's donuts

>scene of Batman watching webms of joker that tie in with his solo movie

you know it will happen

I know you're a faggot.

I WANT TO BELIEVE
But then I remember Snyder

Lol you're still bitching?

Can't wait for more Snyderkino.

>that scene where wonder woman sexually dominates Lois

>Grateful Audiences
the best bit

Lol you got a baby dick

Other way around, mate

That remains to be seen get it?

*ba dum tish*

Wow. this is a funny shot considering their in-comic dalliances.

it's weird, when people edit her eyes to be blue, she looks fucking perfect.
Absolutely perfect. It's really strange that it's the only thing they need to change

Can you really not tell that she's a different actress?

Is she going to be in Justice League? if so its awesome

>Is she going to be in Justice League?

That picture is ancient, from when she was training for MoS

Sure Faora is trapped in the Phantom Zone but for all intents and purposes she might as well be dead

>she will never be freed by Darkseid to

I wish they brought her back from Phantom Zone and had Clark train her as Power Girl or something

There's rumors we'll see her and Zod in flashback in Siperman's next solo film. Hope springs eternal.

exactly my thoughts I really don't get why "le realistic Wonder Woman" = skinny girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

someone shop gadot pic with blue eyes

Perfect with saggy tits?
Pancake ass and a anorexic body?
A Amazon without any muscle?

>saggy tits

there are no tits to begin with

is Jon Lithgow his dad or something?

Yeah pretty sure he is.

>all those incoming cock shoops

what did they do to Batman's suit?

looks like a fucking bird.

Funnily enough its the Marvel fans that are the white nu-males, un-PC DC seems more popular with minorities.

Neither of them are saying anything stupid or unreasonable.

Aren't there rumors of Edgar Wright? That would be amazing and a huge fuck you to Marvel to boot.

Wilem Defoe will be revealed as the real Joker who was hiding in Atlantis.

I hope we get some cool superspeed scenes

Is this a fucking videogame?

how can anyone enjoy the animu tier garbage?

I swear, at second three she says "heh, tough luck, kid"

>Father Snyder
>leddit
kys

This feels like the right place to point this out.

I think Lex already knew enough "secret history" by the time of the charity banquet to be hinting at what he knows. In his speech, he mentions Prometheus in the context of being the original lover of humanity. It's a beautiful moment, because depending on how self-aware you choose to believe Lex is, he could either be ironically drawing the parallel between himself and Prometheus, or he could be fully aware of how it's much more applicable to Superman, given the Kryptonian invasion, and making the comparison confident that no one listening is smart enough to grasp the irony. Or there's a third interpretation:

He ends the comparison with, "And for that he was given a thunderbolt," then makes the least-convincing imitation of thunder I've ever heard - either that, or he said a word and intentionally obscured what he said in his faux mimicry, only too happy to have dropped absolute truth right in his audience's lap, only for them to not be smart, or knowledgeable, enough to take his meaning.

That last word was "true."

>movie is just as unwatchable as any other Snyder trash
>how to pleb 101
Great job.

>DCEU
>tumblr
kys

>plebs

I always assumed he just used the Greek myth in reference to Superman, Lex being Prometheus. And the weeping at General Zod's body while calling him Icarus being struck down by Superman and all that. I hadn't picked up on that, user. Thank you.

It's even more apt when you consider that what Prometheus stole from the gods was knowledge - specifically, the knowledge of fire.

Affleck is such a committed actor. I guarantee he works ten times as hard as fucking RDJ on any given day. It is tragic his Batman is getting shit on.

>It is tragic his Batman is getting shit on.

It isn't though

Nah, most people that didn't even like BvS tend to agree that they liked him. I thought he was amazing.

Nah it's sort of horrible. But it needs to match the Batman suit aesthetic; I assume he supplied it.

dat armor is fucking sexy

>But it needs to match the Batman suit aesthetic; I assume he supplied it.

He has the suit in Suicide Squad already before Bruce tracks him down

It isn't though, he plays old tired Bruce/Batman to a fucking t.

I'm kinda sad they've blown the whole Dark Knight returns vibe with the shit show that was BvS. I'm looking forward to his solo movie though.

But it's not. People want more Batfleck.

Well then it's retarded. Where the fuck did some asian dildo get a tacticool suit with specific branding?

I actually like where they've taken the character. This was the Batman that's been hinted at and teased finally on full display, one that kills, that marches right up to the edge of the abyss and very nearly jumps right in. This is what he looks like completely compromised - cool, but not terribly heroic.

In essence, they switched out the character arcs for Bruce and Clark, with Clark's integrity and intact moral code inspiring Bruce back out of his blind obsession with vengeance.

Why do you guys hype yourself up for this trash? You know it's going to be disappointing. You know it's going to be critically panned by critics and DC fans alike. You know you're going to force yourself to love it because muh extended cut. Just let it go.

in a dollars sense, yes he is getting shit on. the box office failure of his movies means his batman is on life support. and the "tragic" thing about that is the reviews are so erroneous.

is BvS a great film? eh, not really, but it looks great. is it a terrible film? absolutely not.

The only problem with an old Batman is you can't use him for very long. What if they want do a Batman trilogy plus a few more major appearances/cameos? Affleck is 44 and is only going to get older.

Dude, I've been permanently HYPE since I first saw BvS.

Just like how Suicide Squad is totally Ayer's vision, despite WB giving final cut to a trailer house and shooting more humor after BvS wasn't a smash hit and people complained about its gritty tone, eh

What I'm hoping for is a trilogy that shows earlier career, his fall, and a coda set after Justice League where he passes on the mantle.

>The only problem with an old Batman is you can't use him for very long.
>Affleck is 44 and is only going to get older.
Did Affleck get diagnose with cancer? 44 is nothing user. He could go another 20 years before having real trouble.

Can't wait for more capekino and pleb butthurt

>Zack and Chris Terrio have mentioned before BvS even came out, that JL was gonna have a lighter tone all along.

It was literally the opposite famalan

yep, this can be the most epic film he ever made (after Sucker Punch of course)

You're literally wrong fäm

Chris Terrio:
>At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

>I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

this. when you are jacked and good looking, what most people consider autistic immediately becomes alpha.

Geoff Johns said they fast tracked to make it much more lighter quickier

the same could be said of other non-capeshit directors. but there is no one else is capeshit doing it. snyder is a true capitalist-industrialist. he is not afraid to think big and work big while keeping his artistic integrity.

Literally the Arkham games, idiot

Ang Lee's greatest film is capeshit.

He should return to the genre.

>BvS was Two Towers
I can't wait for the Pelennor Fields scene from JL. Fucking

HYPE
Y
P
E

source?
Also makes sense to say that to appease the angry fanboy mobs even though it was the original plan in the first place :^)