youtube.com/watch?v=y7VsMnTUYwg
twitter.com/gingernifty/status/784434227584438272
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slice_of_life
youtu.be/P8YLb4Z4jU0
youtu.be/MFkPXHcLGxw?t=14m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=UBilOk-x5g8

WHERE'S MY TRAILER HYPE TRAIN TICKETS

Charity Wakefield should have been the new companion.

>dat comfy Manhatten setting

The whole concept of the Christmas special is so weird that I'm actually interested

looks p GOAT
gonna be comfy

What happened to

>I can't ever come back to New York, the time lines are too scrambled, I can't ever take the TARDIS back there again, we could have blown New York

?

series 7 isn't canon

Is that the old sonic at 44s?

>tfw we got better footage out of the Class teaser than the DW panel itself

wasn't that about new york but in the past? I think it didn't apply to the present

no its the same one.
just green color

He meant specifically that time period of new york

no, you can see the four tubey bits, it's the new one

>tfw not hype at all

AUDIO IS UP
youtube.com/watch?v=dsIdyH4F-6k&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=vavBisCW0hs

youtube.com/watch?v=CePe_Pyjw1s

Well at least it wasn't just Nardole making noises and saying "I'm back".

Same. It's not that it looks terrible, but I'm not excited by anything I'm seeing.

BINGO
WE NEED A BINGO

chris chibnall's era will be the end of doctor who, mainly because of how much Moffat's shit has sunk the ship. This Christmas special just looks like a fucking embarrassment.

Notice the child character in the Xmas trailer, Moff is trying to recapture that Christmas Carol magic I bet.

pleb

they didn't show a s10 trailer, just peter's best s9 moments

>This Christmas special just looks like a fucking embarrassment.
Yeah, as opposed to all those other serious and deadpan Christmas specials with respectable subject matter. Bring back Kylie!

Last christmas was a well made serious story
Husbands was a fun romp that didn't go full retard
This is a superhero story in doctor who

This will be Moffat's Voyage of the Damned.

Calling it now.

Voyage of the Damned raked in 13m viewers.

This'll barely pull in 5.5m.

>watching christmas specials

twitter.com/fangirlishness/status/784419386027302913

>Exciting #DoctorWho teaser from Steven Moffat: for 1st time, a writer from the classic series will be writing an ep

BEST NEWS OF TODAY

PLEASE BE AARONOVITCH. OR HINCHCLIFFE

It's been a long time that I don't get so hype and confy at the same time!

>NY setting
>Nardole doesn't look so stupid in the chinese emperor suit
>Capalkino holding the old screwdriver
>Season 5 cliff-hanging OST
>Some sort of TARDIS room
>Missy

Lucas and Peter looks more buddies than Pearl and him, should have casted Lucas as companion.

>This is a superhero story in doctor who
nothing wrong with that

When is 12 gonna fucking die so we can get back to funwho and not this brooding shit?

If the viewing drop between Series 8 and 9 is anything to go by, this will barely reach 4m.

What's the betting it's a co-write with Steven, thus gets turned into absolute shit

...and? Can you even articulate your objection to that? Doctor Who was fucking Buddhist James Bond once upon a time.

>When is 12 gonna fucking die so we can get back to funwho and not this brooding shit?
Wow, what a fucking rude cats, kys

Where is the proof he said that?

>>Capalkino holding the old screwdriver
It's the new one.
>>Missy
It's not her :(

Holy shit. If its anyone from Cartmel era I will cum in my pants.

reminder christmas carol is the only good christmas special

>I need to save the world and the prom is tomorrow
>Wild teen paries
>Monsters as a metaphor for teenage problems
>Excessive social justice themes
>School is not closed for investigation despite students dropping like flies
>Hiding truth from adults and classmates for no coherent reason

>Forgetting that it's 2016 and most people stream the episode anyways

Stop trolling. Viewing Figures is a stupid stat.

4m overnight
Probably ending up around 5.5m, is my guess.

Bring us back :(

>Last christmas was a well made serious story

Noo, in the trailer when he's like, slidding to fall he's holding something shinny and green that looks like the screwdriver ;_;

Whoever tweeted it was at the NYCC

Oh I get it, it's a joke because the special looks like a really fun romp.

Doesn't work at Christmas - the whole point is that most families get together and watch TV live on Christmas day. If any DW episodes should get excellent live ratings, it's Xmas.

Xmas day Strictly always pulls in about 7-9m.

Nah, 2.9 overnight and 4.01 with iPlayer and Live 7+.

>This is a superhero story in doctor who
It's not like it's the first time

Husbands of River Song had 7.69 final. I think it will be higher than 5.5

>Last christmas was a well made serious story
wasn't that the one with Santa Claus?

>enjoying this depressing slog that is the 12th doctor

QUICK! Post yfw Capaldi do a little pun or reference for New new York

Husbands pulled 7.68M viewers last Christmas then. What's your fucking point.

Also this desu

He won't because Moffat doesn't like RTD's era.

sounds possible given Capaldi's specials ratings so far
>Last Christmas: 6.3m overnight, 8.28m 7 day consolidated
>Husbands of River Song: 5.77m overnight, 7.69m 7day consolidated

its the new screwdriver. Pause it and see

To eat the cum with the spoon!

Oooh, tetchy. Because Husbands got 5.77m on Christmas day itself, which is poor compared to other shows on Christmas day.

>depressing
how feeble minded are you

God dammit, Foot Smith song started to play right before that scene and I had hopes that was the old one

It had the highest audience share of the day aside from the movies on before it.

Might wanna check that again.

The Doctor is a beacon of hope, and the 12th Doctor is more like a beacon of sadness and anger.

And the thing is, it's not even implausible - Aaronovitch is a name in his own right because of the Rivers of London series, and I think there was a Cartmel interview a while back where he said they'd been talking and Ben has a DW idea.

Who is this qt and how do we get her to voice Nirvi

The episode had an official rating of 7.69 million viewers in the UK, making it the lowest rated Christmas episode since the show returned in 2005. The chart position was 8th for the week and 7th for Christmas Day. The overnight rating was 5.77 million with a 294% share of the total TV audience at 5.15pm.

That's fucking poor.

>5.77m on Christmas day itself, which is poor compared to other shows on Christmas day

It was in the top ten m8. Ratings were lower on Xmas day all around.

Downton Abbey (ITV) 6.9m
Strictly Come Dancing (BBC) 6.5m
Mrs Brown’s Boys (BBC) 6.4m
Stick Man (BBC) 6.4m
Coronation Street (ITV) 5.9m
Call the Midwife (BBC) 5.8m
Doctor Who (BBC) 5.8m
EastEnders (BBC) 5.7m
Brave (BBC) 5.5m

no one watches live TV anymore

Why the fuck wasn't it an Oz adaptation?

Moffat really is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Superhero at Christmas. I bet you the Doctor won't even be the focus even though we haven't seen him for a year.

No it didn't. It did alright though.

>Doctor Mysterio
So the Doctor will be taking some kind of super alias in an interrogation of superhero fiction? My guess is he appears to some kid Amelia style, who then imagines him as a superhero, and the 'return' is him coming back to save them?

alright ed russell, alright.

>Implying you won't watch it on Christmas day either.

Who?

not even on christmas day? okay m8. okay.

Kids should be all over Dr Who on Christmas day - they're hardly likely to be doing anything else. Oh, yeah, no sorry, Doctor Who lost a load of viewers over the past few years because it's become a raging embarrassment.

It's not like Wizard of Oz is a particularly Christmassy thing either.

Although I wouldn't rule out it still having an Oz influence desu.

I don't think gritty prison drama would work on Who

Well you've got one thing right. I won't be watching it at all, and the same with Series 10. It's about time I stop hate-watching and do what most other viewers did a few series back: jump ship.

29.4% audience share, 2nd highest of the night.

Cool thanks. What else do you have to whine about today

Anytime.

LOL WHY ARE YOU SITLL HERE THEN PLEB

why are you only counting BBC programmes there

Oh, I didn't realise not watching the show meant I wasn't allowed to voice an opinion and discuss it. Holy fuck. Sorry.

Reminder that this pulled in 13m viewers. Obviously did something right.

Small Beginnings was ages ago, she's probably gone now whoever she is. But yeah, we seriously need some kind of femanon (or femmeanon) to finish that thing.

I remember when Doctor Who was doomed and a sinking ship with low ratings that no one liked anymore back in about 2010. It's somehow made it this long in that state continually, I'm sure it will hold up for a while yet.

Well, it's just, don't you have to see it to form an opinion on it?

Stunt casting Kylie Minogue at the height of her popularity

Viewers going down year upon year since about 2012. The 50th gave them a boost, but generally the UK general public have given up with the show

I still don't understand why this episode is singled out to hate.

Because itv is for plebs

I'm hoping it will be Robert Holmes.

Because it's utter shite.

Because it's terrible in every aspect.

Maybe that explains low live ratings on Christmas day for Capaldi's specials: families don't watch it because it's a fucking embarrassment, so kids and tumblr fangirls stream it later on when they're alone (wearing their Nardole cosplay no doubt) instead.

Um
I have bad news, user

Ouja boards are a thing, you know.

Love that the Class teaser had to rely on Capaldi to sell the show, to shield the fact it's going to be shite.

Okay. Not many things can maintain hyper popularity while completely changing in this day and age. Doctor Who fans' anxiety over the general public being obsessed with their show is a little odd to me. (Though I suppose it only really comes up when people want to use the opinions of those who don't watch the show to back up their dislike of the show.)
It's still not going anywhere unless Chibnall completely shits the bed.

I'm holding out for Donald Tosh.

Doctor Who Official @bbcdoctorwho 42m42 minutes ago
Doctor Who Official Retweeted Class
Can't wait 'til Xmas for more Twelve?
Then don't miss Class - a new YA series for @bbcthree (not suitable for younger audiences)
#DoctorWho

Hey kids, can't wait for more of your favourite Doctor Who? GOOD NEWS He's in a TV show that we recommend you don't watch!!!

Normies stopped caring in the UK when Tennant left. Matt bought his own small following but they'd fucked off by series 7.

More to hide the fact it has nothing to do with Doctor Who but they need the Doctor Who fanbase.

Or maybe Henry Lincoln or Victor Pemberton.

If things really got bad BBC America would probably pick it up, they've had success with things like Orphan Black and only seem to need about 2m viewers

Hello, /wh/ Guess what's on the wikia?

The Shit Trips Vol 1 pdf is on the wikia article, and here, with this link: mediafire.com/?oms17lpphy4heqm

Enjoy!

RTD wouldn't let the Doctor anywhere near Torchwood for just this reason.

It seems like the show's made for the BBCA audience in mind more than the British audience these days anyway so why not give it to them.

>mfw Derrick Sherwin is still alive

why would Doctor Who do a Wizard of Oz adaption? It's the most American thing I can think of.

Exactly, for the BBCA audience. Moff just seems to enjoy adapting popular films at Christmas, is why.

HYPE

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp64o3

Did you know that pdf is one of the file types allowed to be uploaded to wikia?

I bet you don't, you tech illiterate hippy.

Make sure the link works. I won't be on the computer for a while, so I might not be able to fix it for a while, if anything's off.

tfw Christmas isn't this

I didn't watch Husbands on Christmas because I hadn't caught up to it yet, still had a few more episodes to watch.

I'm sorry, /who/.

It works, good stuff

Yep, all good. Loving the introductions, though I'm not really sure why it needed a content warning... is there something 2edgy lurking inside?

>last thread lasted an hour and 17 minutes
Is /who/ finally back from the dead?

twitter.com/ChristelDeeUK/status/784434290998280197

How canon is this?

>inb4 Pip Baker

>a meme come true
fuck me it's the table of contents and I'm already laughing

Haha...You have no idea. It's for one story in particular.

I want to add that "superhero story in doctor who" isn't the real problem, and more as to how they're making this "superhero story". The title is the primary example as to how this concept will be terribly handled.

>Why the fuck wasn't it an Oz adaptation?
>mfw someone actually expected this

Darn, my trip...This is my nework trip for now.

Extremely cannon.

Good to hear.

I'll be honest this really doesn't sound like Doctor Who. It's too... "real" let's put it this way. Christmas specials have always been silly in some ways but this just looks like a superhero movie. Nothing silly or Christmassy about it.

I'm honestly torn.

>the Doctor meets a superhero
>it's not Captain Britain

what's even the point

oh yeah he's still alive

that would be amazing. he was half the john wiles era

tfw no Captain Jack

Superheroes are sort of innately ridiculous though, especially Mr. Crotch Bulge here

>this just looks like a superhero movie.
That's probably the best way to sell it to the plebs. But surely Moffat will put some twist on the idea.

It's genuinely depressing to see the show in the state that it's in just three years after the 50th.

It's beautiful. Well done Immigrant and well done /who/

I agree. History repeats itself. (Five Doctors celebrations ... Season 22, 23, 24.)

This is the BBC's fault. Not Moffat's. They wanted him around after the 50th. He wanted out unless he could cast Peter.

I find it tasking to read long texts in English. Anything particularly amusing there?

I'm glad to see the incoherent rambling about Five and Nissa watching cricket came through, that was very good.

This. You'd think people hadn't been watching Moffat episodes for the last 6 years the way people are assuming there won't be some deliberate critical or satirical or thematic spin to make it relevant to Doctor Who.

Thank you.

And Dr.Chrisee, don't freak out when you see the Table of Contents. Your story is in the anthology, exactly where you asked to be.

and what state is the show in

I'm not keen on seeing Moffat's take on Superheroes anyway.

His whole run has been his take on superheroes, this is just the logical conclusion.

It's both. The BBC's for not promoting it. Moffat's for making it so insular and inaccessible.

Why are there blank pages between stories?

That's wrong, Colin.

Why are there a pair of human feet/legs sticking out of this scrapheap in Series 1 of Torchwood?

Well the show is filmed in Cardiff...

Any youtube links to the DW panel?

Pretty common sight on a Sunday morning in Cardiff.

It's not worth it

youtu.be/zJUiIsiiyZ4

>'Happy Christmas, Peri,' the Doctor said.
>'What? What the hell are you talking about?'
>'Happy Christmas,' The Doctor repeated, before turning and looking directly into the camera. '...to all of you at home!'

holy shit what a perfect ending

what else were they meant to do with them, it is forbidden to dump bodies into the river.

Did moff ever say the "blockbuster episode" meme was a mistake?

there's a bodies / river song joke here somewhere

Kek, he mentioned Orford stalking

where?

Marvel is gonna buy Class and a few years after the show is cancelled because of the Chibnall Era, Disney will buy Doctor Who and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/784459658853490688

Why would disney want a shit IP like doctor who?

am i missing something or is the valeyard a moron? if he destroys the doctor in his sixth regeneration how is the doctor suppsoed to create him in the first place?

It actually looks pretty dark. Like I think these guys in white suits are legit experimenting on people.

That looks literally nothing like disney art

yeah, he would turn his life into a paradox. I wonder who could be behind that.

why the fuck is tom baker so short he is litterally an inch taller than pertwee whoever drew this should kill themselves and do it asap they are beyond retarded and not worthy of life ot even happiness i hope they die in a horrible accident and die painfully fuck them fuck them fuck them tom baker is NOT a manlett

>Nardole can be sinister at times

MISSY'S FAMILIAR CONFIRMED

DELETE THIS

moff and peter and pearl are live on thhe amazon video facebook page

Stephen Gallagher is the returning writer.

>giving warning to a story about 6 fucking a pie as if it's the most disgusting thing ever

What are you 12?
I bet you thought that mcChicken video circling around twitter was shocking too

better?

ACTUAL OFFICIAL CLASS TRAILER

youtube.com/watch?v=y7VsMnTUYwg

WE GOT BINGO ALREADY, WE GOT THE GAY KISS. IF SOMEONE KISS THE SILVER FOX CAPALKINO I SWEAR FOR GOD I WILL KILL SOMEONE

SEE

Mild hype.

>Fady isn't the gay one
Well that settles it. No thanks.

Was April literally getting fucked at some point in there? Jesus Christ, it looked way too suggestive.

GAY SEX SCENE

is this cultural enrichment?

What did you expect? It's a literary 6edgy12me show written by 50 years old people.

Is it Raimi writting some of those scenes? Jesus Christ

see & >tfw you could only accept Captain Jack as your gay kino

Which one is april?

Doctor Who shouldn't have Christmas specials at all desu they tend to be the worst episodes, if it HAD to have some sort of holiday special surely Halloween would suit it more?

>cracks/portals again
>Fire monster?
>swords
>Greg is both an alien and the gay one
>not entirely crap CGI on the lava-looking planet
>lizard thing attacking Fady
>bantz
Hm. Better...

Is this the white male MC or two side characters? I thought white male MC's hair was lighter than this

Reminder that the color grading of the trailer will likely be different to the final aired episode
Reminder that they likely made it more saturated in the trailer to make it more appealing

>I'm waiting for you and I am war itself
How fucking pretentious.

>they tend to be the comfiest episodes
ftfy

He's the one in the foreground whose face you can't really see

The white girl.

But what if the character saying it is actually war itself?

>anyone was actually planning on giving class a snowballs chance in hell

>tfw a BBC Three online show has better CGI than the show it's coming from

shame, he's not twinky enough
They did make a gag about him watching vampire diaries though, so PNess is probably playing up his feminine side

Minister of War confirmed.

GOAT

>the character
She sounds exactly like Missy though.

Watching Capalkino passing through suffering with a teenager cast because he's the image of selling this shit is pure hell

Is that fady covered in blood?

He's just seen pic related get skinned. That's why he's crying in the car.

It would appear so.

>the docvtors first use of the new screwdriver is in class

THESE FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCK THE BBC FUCK THE GUY WRITING THIS SHOW FUCK CAPALDI FOR NOT REFUSING IM COMING TO BRITAIN TO BUREN IT ALL DOWN FUCK THIS I WILL NEVER WATCH THIS SHIT SHOW

Why not? Stupider things have succeeded

He used it in husbands of rs....

>white male MC's boyfriend has some european accent

Sounds Russian.
>yez, it's tru

I was always expecting it to be so dumb it's hilarious

>used it

he hit the button a few times on something that wasnt even the prop it was some computer generated thing

because i DO NOT watch slice of life bullshit i DO NOT NEED it

That's in ep 2. Capaldi is in ep 1.

Tanya 100% has an abusive father who ends up possessed by some entity. He's saved and turns nice.

Ram's parents will disapprove of him dating a white girl and will tell him he's weak for having emotions.

>fady has a love triangle plot with the two female MCs
>charlie is gay

What the fuck? Why does the monsters look so good? They look better than any monster we've seen last series.

wait is ram a black guy dating a white girl in the doctor who universe?

"Time has looked at your faces" - what does that even mean?!

PNess is truly breaking new ground

We don't know if they're dating though, it could just be a pump and dump. There's no telling with horny overly muscular teenagers

Reminder that class will not be canon until it's referenced by the show

Two way canoning applies to spinoffs too

QUICK, POST YFW AFTER TRAILER

have you not paid any attention to doctor who since 2005? everytime ther is a black guy dating a white girl he ends off in a much worse state than he started

>mickey
stuck in another dimension forever away from rose who is now with an exact copy of the doctor

>mr pink
ends up dead and then turned into a cyberman

ram is in for a horrible time

Ms Quill confirmed for War Doctor

Never date a character more important than you are, period.

>stuck in another dimension forever
No, he's back in the dimension he was born in and married to superior girl Martha.

but he was "corrected" to be married to someone of his own "kind" doctor who is only tricking people into thinking its being progressive when really its secretly being racist very funny actually

Is that the skin-peeling dragon possibly?

Mickey had a good end, rose was a chav and he ended up with another dark

twitter.com/gingernifty/status/784434227584438272

>literally a rubber suit

Good to see production values haven't changed

rose was fucking cute billie piper is a chav though and outside of the rose character resembles the crazy lady that sweems to be on every bus ever

It looks like a man eating plant.

vervoid confirmed

>Moffat continued his spoilsport ways by emphatically saying that Peter Jackson will never, ever direct an episode of Doctor Who — a rumor that gained traction when a hilarious viral video featuring Capaldi and the Lord of the Rings director (and self-confessed Doctor Who superfan) surfaced last November. “He doesn’t want to direct an episode,” Moffat said, with only mild frustration. “He was just taking the mick, that’s all. Can you imagine introducing him to our schedule and budget? Nonsense.”

THE DREAM IS DEAD

*picture of Peter and Moffat fading into the sunset*

Hoping for Ben Aaronovitch, Christopher Bailey or Stephen Gallagher. My hype for S10 will be quadrupled if it's one of those.

Okay hold the fuck on this looks great though

>liking slice of life crap

i bet you like pop music as well

Looks 100 times better than ANYTHING in Series 9. Jesus Christ. And this is a BBC Three show.

Wait what
Why would they let us believe that for so long

no it doesnt

Why Gallagher, particularly?

Irrelevant in the UK now, even the top viewed Queen's speech only managed 7.5 million.

Too many channels, people prefer to binge watch drama box sets over a weekend But watch baking/ dancing/ singing shows live for 'gossip' about celebs.

it looks like one of those cheap doctor who spin-offs they produced back in the 90s.

>replying twice to the same post pretending to be different people

I will say that the it actually looks fairly well produced. Like the camera work seems good

Come on, it's not nearly that bad.

>tfw Class is actual GOAT and /who/ gets eternally BTFO by based P.Ness

It literally won't happen but Christ just imagine the shit storm

will someone please tell me rather or not im wrong about class being slice of life drivel?

Like Aaronovich, he's still an active writer (Bailey's a bit of a recluse, so I don't have much hope for him), and Warriors' Gate is legitimately one of my top 10 serials. Terminus isn't as good, but by all accounts it got screwed by script editing and the novelization by Gallagher is supposed to be much better.

>the dumbanon is back

1. Steven Moffat
2. Frank Cotrell Boyce
3. Sarah Dollard
4. Mike Bartlett
5. Mark Gatiss
6. Jamie Mathieson
7. NEW WRITER
8. CLASSIC WRITER
9. ??? (probably Peter Harness)
10-12. Steven Moffat

Looks GOAT

Glad to see RTD is still working

oh christ i just realized she looks like a black river song

and fuck off stop shit posting we have been over this what will it take to get you to leave me alone?

You're thinking of Hell Bent. He used it in Husbands

Mrs Brown's Boys is shite. God, I hate that show.

Call the Midwife is comfy.

oh then it must have been just that forgettable

Is that Matt Lucas?

I'll be honest this is a very exciting line-up.

but is class slice of life or what? i need to know this before i would ever dare give the show a chance

>charlie is both gay and an alien
shitty metaphor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slice_of_life
>Slice of life is a phrase describing the use of mundane realism depicting everyday experiences in art and entertainment.[1]
My guess is no.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

But I will keep on shitposting about slice of life shit because I have all the rights!

(ooh, and Chris Boucher too, though he's also inactive)

>tfw Peter and Matt have more chemistry than Peter and Pearl

What the fuck? Could Nardole actually save Series 10?

ah then maybe ill give it two eipsodes to be even remotely decent then

i dislike it and no one until now has given me an answer all i want to know is how to get you to stop hounding me about irrelevant things

But that guy wasn't talking to you and you still asked him your question. He wasn't hounding you.

>me
Who are you?

Are the lava thingies in Class trailer actually pyroviles? (pic)

because i was trying to figure out rather or not it was so i could know if i could watch it or not

Class looks exactly how I expected it to look.
I'm looking forward to seeing Sophie Hopkins' character get rammed though. That looks fun.

I want Capaldi to make that evil smile at me right before I suck his dick.

'Doctor Mysterio' is what the show is called in Mexico, and in some other non-English speaking countries too.

>Moffat nodding head to some of the 60million non-British fans that watch the show, how dare he!!!

There's nothing wrong with SOL shows, user. They can be fun

They haven't filmed enough episodes to make a good trailer yet for series 10.

So miss Quil is another Vastra type character?

i dislike them so i do not watch them

>CLASS IS ACTUALLY NOT SHIT

HOLY FUCK IT HAPPENED
IT HAPPENED MY SIDES
MY FUCKING SIDES
CLASS IS GOING TO BE GOOD SHOW
IM SO HYPED MY FUCKING GOD

Class seems fun and I think it's taking a seasonal story arc approach instead of the monster-of-the-week format which is actually pretty exciting.

Muh 60 millions!

Why would you say that now, user?

youtu.be/P8YLb4Z4jU0

Don't hype. Hype and you're dead.

>2 companions are back
>alien companion
>normal companion without any BS
>classic who writer

Series 10 is gonna be GOAT

How can Chibnall even compete.

So apart from Gatiss whose episode we know will already be shit, which writer is the most probable to write the shittiest episode this year?

Because that's not a good trailer.

Better than bbc CGI though.

Boyce, because he has no idea what he's doing.

companions are back
>>alien companion
Literally what?

Nardole

Um...good point user.

Even if it's Malcolm Kohll or Kevin Clarke?

I CANT BELIEVE IT
CLASS TRAILER LOOKS ABOVE AVERAGE GOOD FOR A SPIN-OFF NOBODY ASKED FOR

Maybe Boyce will turn in another one where the conflict just sorts itself out while everyone hides in the TARDIS

jesus was she ever attractive?

>just slightly taller than a dalek casing

jesus she is short

Amount of super cereal business makes me cry. The degree of unirony is painful.

I haven't even watch it full.

>tfw the Christmas special will be serious and dark like Series 9

He didn't listen, did he?

Class hype

youtu.be/MFkPXHcLGxw?t=14m25s

The average viewings per season (note AVERAGE) stayed reasonably consistent from s1-s8 in the UK. In fact, s8 had the highest L+7 ratings. Future of the show was looking very rosy.

Then, the sky fell.

uhm that teaser didn't look serious and dark at all

You hate fun right

I like some levity in my fun.

It didn't look silly nor the usual fun like all other Christmases though. It was just Superman meets the Doctor.

trailer is good that wub wub sound track can get left behind though

>It didn't look silly

NEW BREAD

is "whovian" the worst cancer?

But what changed? Moff didn't radically change his writing, Peter and Jenna were still there... is it literally just because there wasn't a shiny new thing to attract attention?

Nope, Matt Lucas has more style, and an IQ about 20 points above that utter an complete shite.

Speaking as a Brit here again.

Huh? Well I take anything derogative I've said back. This looks GOOD.