/trek/ - Friday Night Star Trek General

>So, you're the Commander of Deep Space Nine; and the Emissary to the Prophets, decorated combat officer, widower, father, mentor... and, oh yes - the man who started the war with the Dominion. Somehow I thought you'd be taller

Why aren't The Romulans your favourite antagonists?

please stream a trek marathon

Would you want Gul Dukat to tell you about his sexual organs?

i love the romulans, but they did not get much love from the writers.
many cardassian characters were great, dukat (before he gets bajoran), damar, garak, but i don't understand why the romulans get so few episodes on star trek.
in the movesi romulans sucks, they act and look very different from tng time romulans.

Captain. I recommend we transport the Cardassian ambassador immediately!

DS9 is gay.

Know a site that lets you stream video files from your PC for free without some convoluted webcam software?

No, half the problems DS9 has is that Berman wouldn't let it be gay enough.

TNG is gay.

"I think so low of you that you will have to work very hard just to disappoint me. " Best quot in Star Trek delivered by the goat romlulan in you pic OP

just started deep space nine what am I in for? also I wanna fuck kira

I do not user, but thanks for asking!

What powered DS9? They often talked about the "stations power grid", but they never showed what generated the power, like a warp core or whatever. And that episode where they get stuck in an decommissioned Cardassian ore processing room doesn't count since it was as the name suggests, decommissioned.

>Berman wouldn't let it be gay enough.

Gays wanting to gay up Star Trek has always ben the problem with Star Trek.

Kira is the villain of DS9 season 1.

>burns down a guy's home just to "save" him
>tries to convict and execute an innocent spoonhead
>planning to vote for Vedek Winn
Wew major.

Reminder that Jadzia rode reverse cowgirl on top of this every night.

What powered Voyager's holodecks? They often talked about Voyager's hologrid as an "independent subsystem", but they never showed what generated the power, like an ore processor or whatever. And those episodes where main power is offline but the holoprojectors are still operational or vice versa show the power systems to be incompatible, as otherwise they could share and ration energy by using transformers to convert the differing voltages and the system wouldn't be, as stated, offline.

damn, major bajor looks like THAT?

The ore was to produce metals for distribution, not for powering the station

It's probably just whatever Cardassians power their ship with

Daily reminder that Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series ever produced.

It was Star Trek done right.

No faggots.
No feminism
No PC
Less technobabble
More realism
More character
Interesting aliens
Solid storytelling

Trektards hate it because it isn't gay enough.

Accept the unabashed homosexuality of the 24th century. Don't fight it anymore.

What was up with DS9's turbolifts, was the exterior just completely exposed? What if someone got their hand stuck in something? Even the tiny life on the Enterprise D had a handguard

>Django, get the camera. Mommy feels like being sexy today.

Reed was gay af. Trip was clearly a repressed bi as well.

also the sexiest ship

What's with all the reposts?

Mentally healthy people aren't obliged to accept perversion as the new norm just because a bunch of faggots want them to.

Go back to licking your urinals in private. The rest of us are quite sick of having to look at you.

What's up with Gul Dukat doing nothing wrong?

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Commander, tell me about your sexual organs!

DELET THIS

In your dreams, faggot.

But user how can I lick urinals in private when they are always located in public spaces?

Get your boyfriend to act as lookout.

Can robots be gay?

The "Enterprise was the very best Star Trek" poster and the "Gul Dukat did nothing wrong" poster are both following the same maxim:
>If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

I loved his little hand. Kek.

>Computer, create a lightning storm focused on this power cable
>And disengage safeties

Who was the biggest cuck in the history of star trek?

FERTILE

E

R

T

I

L

E

Sexual organ hivemind.
OH MY

Obvious impostor is obvious.

Majel Barrett

The thousands of Bajoran husbands that were cucked by Dukat during the occupation.

Sad but true.

Cardassians hate the weak, people that try and touch the wall of the turboshaft while its in motion deserve to get turned into yamok sauce, and frequently do.

show ahead of it's time, that time is now

Agreed.

Also... Hoshiliciousness.

On a scale of 1-10 how pure and wholesome was their completely heterosexual relationship?

Rick/Berman (Rick points out of a total of Berman possible points).

Riker

Before the beard or after the beard?

I'm nearly finished with season 2 of DS9 and still haven't really gotten into it. Besides Garak and Quark everybody is just so one dimensional.

Kira - Angry
Sisko - Relaxed/Jovial
Dax - Let me tell you about Curzon again
Odo - Grumpy
Bashir - Smug

And I can not take O Brien seriously as chief engineer, he was a measly transporter chief on Enterprise and everything he does just seems uncomfortable compared to Geordi.

Maybe the magic of the Next Gen cast has spoiled me but DS9 just seems so god damn bland and boring by comparison.

>i don't understand why the romulans get so few episodes on star trek.
Me neither user. They always seem to get such great actors too. The Defector starring Odo's dad is probably my favourite Romulan episode

KILL YOURSELF AFTER DELETING THIS

KYADT

This guy played the exact same character across all three roles he played, just with variable degrees of patience. He's the only actor I spotted right away when he came in as a new character.

their balls never touched, so it was never gay.

just keep watching

Doesn't really matter. First he was a faggot then he literally got cucked several times

That's definitely more levels than DS9 has

I love Riker but to be fair this is literally true.

That said it's probably worth mentioning he's probably at leading the ratio.

>Sisko - Relaxed/Jovial

keep watching, senpai

starting star trek with TNG this nice friday, i hope i'm in for some fun adventures.

>Sisko - Relaxed/Jovial

lolwut

TNG is best trek, apart from the Crushers it's a great cast.

Well I hope it gets better because Sisko literally never changes the tone of his voice ever. It's like he's not concerned with anything. Wether it's a romantic date or the station is at risk of destruction his facial expression and tone just does not change.

I'm going to keep watching it but I'm yearning for more exploration and am looking forward to Voyager because at least they seem to do stuff In that series.

>Kira - Angry
You would be angry too if the wrong Pope got elected.

What do you mean by wrong, my child?

The will of the prophets is absolute.

>am looking forward to Voyager because at least they seem to do stuff In that series.

>And I can not take O Brien seriously as chief engineer, he was a measly transporter chief on Enterprise and everything he does just seems uncomfortable compared to Geordi.

The Enterprise is the Federation flagship.

DS9 is, to begin with, a backwater spaceport.

Cardassians have hemipenises and their sexual organs are kept inside their bodies until time of semination so of course their balls wouldn't touch you retard.

>And I can not take O Brien seriously as chief engineer, he was a measly transporter chief on Enterprise and everything he does just seems uncomfortable compared to Geordi.
Go watch TNG again.

O'Brien used to have more responsibilities than that, but he got PTSD on Setlik III and asked for a boring, action-free, responsibility-free job where he could recover.

Then Picard turned his wife into a loli so he asked for a transfer away from that "new anomaly every week" mess.

Wot de feck did ye just fecking say about me, ye little bitch? oye’ll have ye know oye woz enlisted at de top of de feckin Cardie Wars, and oyve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Dominion, and oye have over tree hundred confirmed kills. Oye am trained in starship warfare and oye’m the top engineer in the entire sector. Ye are nothing to me but just another neckbone. Oye will woipe ye the feck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on dis spacestation, mark moy fecking words. Ye think ye can get away with saying that shit to me over subspace? Tink again, fecker. As we speak oye am contacting moy secret network of Section tirty-won assets across the quadrant and yer frequency is being traced right now so ye better prepare for the plasma storm, spoonhead. The storm that woipes out the pathetic little thing ye call yer life. Yer fecking dead, kid. Oye can transport anywhere, anytime, and oye can kill ye in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with moy bare hands. Not only am oye extensively trained in unarmed combat, but oye have access to the replicator systems of the Federation Corps of Engineers and oye will use it to its full extent to woipe yer miserable arse out of time itself, ye little shit. If only ye could have known what unholy retribution yer little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon ye, maybe ye would have held yer fecking tongue. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’re paying the price, ye goddamn idiot. Oye will shit fury all over ye and ye will drown in it. Yer fecking dead, cadet.

Are Bajorans the most cucked species?

What was his fucking problem?

What the frag did you just fragging say to me, you little flatnose? I’ll have you know I survived The Occupation with my cell in the Bajoran Resistance, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Cardassian Union, and I have over 300 confirmed disintegrations. I am trained in mugatu warfare and I’m the top phaser sniper in the entire Bajoran Militia. You are nothing to me but just another holotarget. I will wipe you the frell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this galaxy, mark my zarking words. You think you can get away with saying that dren to me over Fed comms? Think again, yotz. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Section 31 spies across the Federation and your subspace signal is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, slimedevil. The plasma storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re smegging dead, kid. I can transport anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over forty-seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Starfleet's Tactical Command and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable mik'ta off the face of the quadrant, you little bloodworm. If only you could have known what uncelestial retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your rutting tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you tanjing veruul. I will felgercarb fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re frakking dead, youngling.

Ahh yes, Mr. Mortislock, I'm afraid for murdering an unknown alien and violating the prime directive, we're going to lock you away in a tiny room forever. Welcome home.

Who's this again?

>Then we'll tell them we're their greatest allies!

Points for Quark not being the one wearing the hannukah-themed sweater

>hah! woop!
Mnyer, hah. hrmmm. woop?