I dont think there could be a more suitable actress for the role of Wonder Woman

I dont think there could be a more suitable actress for the role of Wonder Woman

Looks
Talent
Fanbase
Has played mainly strong woman roles

Too bad DC isn't interested in making actual good movies, just ones that appear to be good.

Hang yourself iFaggot

She was my choice for WW. DC can't cast for shit.

why don't you post as often any more, famalamaspedepasanen?

Too pretty, would make women feel bad, they need someone slightly frumpy to get that Bridget Jones likeability.

Aids

I have a gf

who this semen demon?

Be careful your nose doesn't penetrate your computer screen, Pinokkio.

My Bridget Regan

I just sold my 600€ 1440p monitor

Gonna get another ipad and iphone, also ps vr and something cool for my gf

Maybe in 2 years you dream can be accomplished

What's the point of getting something for your gf if she's immaterial

If she is immaterial, then who is this

Waifus aren't gfs.

trying to prove that your girlfriend is real on an anonymous image boards is really desperate.
you care so much about the opinion of nameless strangers on the internet that you post pictures of some girl, which (as we all know) you have never actually met.

actually I don't mind the bridget spam. do you have some more revealing images like bikini shots?

We are about to cuddle

famalam pls

I have a gf and theres nothing you can do about it

>asymmetrical eyes

dropped

>not wanting her to pop out her glass eye right before you climax and force you to cum to the sight of the black abyss of her eyesocket

any more?

You might be right but what's the point of continously posting this here? It's never going to happen. They already got that jewess playing the role.

>ywn have drunk sex with bridget regan after a pleasant evening

Life is meaningless.

Pekka

She seems like the kind of woman who doesn't really know what gets her off in bed. Then you lock her arms behind her back in and pull her hair and she literally starts dripping.

Too bad the kikes want one of them.