letterboxd.com/rivaldo/
letterboxd.com/Mastro666/
letterboxd.com/hamboigah/
letterboxd.com/hugo/
pixabay.com/en/pots-blue-wall-pattern-flower-sun-1680026/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're the only one that still cares about those threads machill

I'd like to say one thing only:

Chungking express was good, but i have to say i did not at all like it as much as i liked Fallen angels. I was annoyed by the Faye character, maybe i was just in the wrong state of mind when seeing it. Maybe i'll like it more when i rewatch it in the future.

Didn't care for the first half of Paprika but i enjoyed the second half and the Cop's storyline especially. Reminded me of Paranoia Agent

letterboxd.com/FutureDays/

Would you consider yourself in the spectre?

marienbad was abysmal. arthouse self-indulgency at it's worst. such asphyxiating, nightmare of a world. i just wanted to get out of it. i'll give it that, though, it's a very uncomfortable movie, just out of how insufferable and unenjoyable it is.

Do you mean the autism spectre? In that case: No, i am not autistic

t. embryo

t. embryo

it was a great horror film about human consciousness in my opinion

This sounds great, will watch tonight

well that's just not an interesting topic to me, generally speaking. it's just too inapplicable, i don't understand what it's trying to prove. if anything i pasted into the film the idea of how one can be nostalgic for events/scenarios you haven't experienced, and how it may not change anything if you actually had experienced them, but i guess the film is just not about that so i gained nothing from doing such a thing.

it looked unremarkable, too, i don't know where people get that it's even remotely good looking.

i sincerely hope you enjoy it!

Is Salo an actually good film?

It's okay. It's more important than good.

Graveyard Alive: A Zombie Nurse in Love

letterboxd.com/thepartyoftea/

>well that's just not an interesting topic to me, generally speaking
I was scared during Hiroshima mon amour, Marienbad & Muriel. The horror of looking back, say picture or event and not recognizing yourself - or realizing nothing has changed, scares me so much and the way these films captured it resonated within me a lot.

>Inception
>4

Why do people give a 4 to anything that is even decent? People are far to happy to dash out good scores. Inception is a 2 at most

After rewatching it after several years I still quite enjoyed it. The climax of the film has a million more things happening in it than any Marvel movie.
I'm also a sucker for the neo noir costumes, Tom Hardy and JJL bromance, the soundtrack and the visuals.

>oh, I understand it, believe me. I just didn't /like/ it

oh, well, that which you now mention is a more sound idea to convey, although it doesn't resonate with me (on the sense that i don't think i'll ever experience it and thus am not afraid of it), and i didn't feel it in marienbad. i'll try his other films though (still have some hopes for hiroshima). if anything i was scared in marienbad because it looked like a purgatory were nothing interesting ever happens, people are pretty much carcasses, reality is evasive, and the few things that happen get repeated over and over and over.

>tfw all recent watches are of same quality

it certainly does feel like that some times

I loved how dreamlike Marienbad feels, in a way that few other films achieve. I can understand it being polarising though.

It depends what benchmarks you are using to measure 'good' but I'd say yes, it's worth watching

looks cool

inception is a 2 at most in your opinion.

That being the case, the obvious question: have you nothing better to do with your time than create this autistic deader-than-ever general?

it takes like 30 seconds to create and I like having it to refresh and look at after work. I often make it just before putting on a film and then usually can come back to a few posts. even the dead threads have at least some nice posts usually.

letterboxd.com/horrormaster34/

>Rate. Hate. Follow

Movies I have downloaded to watch next:
>Possessed (2009)
>Re-Cycle (2006)
>Bakuman (2015)
>Port Of Call (2015)

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

Hi machill54.

letterboxd.com/CoryBurning/

Currently reading a biography on Rohmer, so I'm trying to get through with all of his features by the time I'm finished with the biography.

I was a bit disappointed by Rio Bravo though. I know Hawk is one of the canonical figures in American cinema, but man, I was only highly entertained by this film. Maybe it isn't his best?

Hawks only recycled the tried-and-true images of his era. His films were praised on the merits of their screenwriting (which wouldn't make a damn as a book) and their acting (which wouldn't make a damn as a theatrical performance). A mediocre visual artist canonized by the idioms of separate mediums.

It isn't his best, but that's not a demerit in such a ridiculously great filmography.

That sounds like something jackieray would say

letterboxd.com/machill54/

Gothic horror is so consistently boring as hell, I don't know why I keep watching them

Got such a backlog of art house films to watch, struggling to motivate for 16 polish movies though

hello friend

I really wish machill would kill himself

>doesn't rate anything
What are you, a faggot?

why

no

DOES SOMEBODY HERE STILL HAVE THE PICTURE OF AMARANTH'S HAND??

tfw she'll never follow me back.

why watch arthouse when you can watch eurocrime?

letterboxd.com/rivaldo/

I just hacked you lmao

Too high for BN
Too low for Hush

>he fell for the Malick meme

plz stop saying mean stuff to machill!!!

he is my friend and I love him!

it's a good question my friend. It is nice to have a balance of things watched though.

love you too amigo

>post you're face when Transmaranth is probably drowning in 12 feet of water and debris by now

>neon bull
>4 stars

sup lil embryo

>Last seen: 2016-10-05 04:24:56 (2 days ago)

she will be fine

>she

I really did

letterboxd.com/Mastro666/

You missed one star for Chelovek S Kino-Apparatom

letterboxd.com/hamboigah/

where da white wimmin at?

> 4 stars to McQueen

6 directors that only plebs like. Update your plebdetector!

>Steve McQueen
>Christopher Nolan
>PTA
>Iñárritu
>Malick
>Tarantino

SAY NO TO SHIT HOLLYWOOD FLICKS!

##75096386
t. hot poster

you forgot Denis "Reddit" Villeneuve

and Martin Scorshitzie

Why are embryos so triggered by the king? Is it a an autism thing?

letterboxd.com/hugo/

He just makes terrible films. On par for the trash Hollywood produces.

Appreciate the input but you have to have watched 2400 films to have any opinion on art.

everyone: here good wallpapers of quality for your computer - movie on top, good image resting behind pixabay.com/en/pots-blue-wall-pattern-flower-sun-1680026/

bad copy of the vulva but if you present yourself as a follower i give you the copyrights to carry on with this behavior. otherwise, expect a whip soon. this is whippletree offense level 3 (severe whip, impersonating a whipper).

He doesn't produce trash.
His films aren't the representative of the average Hollywood product.
The average Hollywood product isn't on the 'trash' level.

You're just a butthurt lad.

hey thread /smoothhands here, and i just want to say i fugged your girl

>muh tarkovsky

m-may I watch n-next, sir?

mastro666 = embryo

hey I want to create a letterbox profile but I have too many ratings (over 400) on IMDb. how do I import this data?

You have to have a pro account which is $19 a year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is never not a laugh

400!?!?!?!??!?!!?!!?!?!!!?!!!

B A I T E D
A
I
T
E
D

>'twas merely pretending, gentlemen

Now, now, don't go inflating your numbers bt rating shit you didn't see. I've seen it before

>implying i'm the one who posted that

>you baited and triggered
lmaoooooooo

Why is aeltbx so wild lately with his spams of shitposting?

All these attempts at an easy disqualification of criticism show either your laziness or your genuine lack of a defense for the pointless, arbitrary fluff he makes. Filmmakers like him are what sets apart the children from the adults, and you're clearly on the side of the children lacking sound critical thought.

>I've seen 700 films therefore I'm an expert on cinema
Top fucking kek, embryo.

>le adult

Halloween time.

Here are my recent watches.

why is this guy so relevant in academy?
where do I download his movies?

PLEBS PLEASE LEAVE

Lmao is this CuckoldCory? How many restraining orders did you get put on yourself this month?

Eh

this is really still a thing? they should be making the transition to their site as easy and convenient as possible, not locking it behind a paywall

also why did they ever remove comments on diary entries (not reviews) -_-

>Too low for Hush

PSA for all the new people

VULVA EXPOSED

Cred Forums users still obessing over any girl they find on letterboxd i see

This is a tourist comment. Very new, trying to be hip and knowledgeable.
And this is /lbgtqp/, not Cred Forums, fagboi.

still true

No, not really, which just shows your newness.

miranna, weona, es talla vieja. era 'un webeo' no mas. de verdad crees que era 'for realsies'? jaja, si yo no soy asi po. mala volaaa no me deji asi jaja si era talla no mas...