Atlanta

Thoughts on Fx´s Atlanta?

good show, feels fresh, great writing, very funny, good cinematography.

It's kino.

Can't agree more, I think it's the only show worth watching on television right now.

wow sounds great, i'll be sure to check it out!

Heard he wouldn't hire white writers because they "couldn't understand blackness" is this true?

If you're just going to whine about race consider starting a tumblr.

I renewed my subscription to Fox Network® just for this show... Totally worth it!

>that arab manlet that came out of nowhere

This show has pretty good scenes

hahahah i laugh my ass during this

i dont think he worded it like that at all and wasnt being racist. It just makes sense for black writers to be writing a show about black culture in a honest and real way. And it worked, its not the typical bullshit

ahahahahah yes classic scene, friends

>Being this obvious

#lern2shill
#applyyourself
#seemeafterclass

Hur dur I don't like things other people like

t. marketing department

thanks for the unbiased opinion faggots

>he thinks were shilling
>hasnt watched the show obviously

Why did Beiber et BLACKED

i wrote it like that cause thats exactly what it is. I dont like complicating things. Thats how i would describe it

i cried when black biebs said nigger

what post or all three of them?

Sincerity is not permitted on this board, even if you like something. Every post must be wrapped in layers of irony which must be deciphered in order to be understood.

>Thoughts on Fx´s Atlanta?

Yo! Atlanta has to be the freshest show on FX right now!

I tune in every Tuseday Night at 10PM on FX!

Best show on Tuesdays on Network TV. Guaranteed!

this show is pure shit you fucking niggers

the first one

>I tune in every Tuseday Night at 10PM on FX!

Thanks fellow Cred Forums anonymous!

I'll check out this show on FX! They have re runds on FXnetworks.com!

Check it out!

>"But sir, if we use some of our marketing allocation on Cred Forums's TV board, we could reach dozens maybe even scores of people all across the world! One time I made a thread promoting a show that had almost 200 replies from 80 different users!"
People on here who complain about 'shills' are objectively retarded.

>I think it's the only show worth watching on television right now.

Agreed! Atlanta is by far the best comedy on TV!

Check it out on FXNetworks.com today!

dont let your distaste for colored folk ruin this great show for you user, its funny

As you were then

I like it
you probably won't be able to talk about it here because it has black people though, too many underage redditors here who act edgy for sake of being edgy while forgetting that The Wire is one of Cred Forums's favorite tv shows

do you actually think marketers for a pretty major network come to cuckchan to viral their show? youre autistic

>People on here who complain about 'shills' are objectively retarded.

Fun Fact: there are over 40 small "marketing" firms in the greater Los Angeles area who focus entirely on "social media" marketing.

Major studios never engage in viral marketing directly as the risk is too high, so they outsource to some shitty 3rd party "marketing company" staffed by Indian typemonkeys.

>Major studios never engage in viral marketing directly as the risk is too high, so they outsource to some shitty 3rd party "marketing company" staffed by Indian typemonkeys.

This. When one of their social media campaing fails or generates backlash, they just fire the contract Marketing company.

The show is TRASH dropped after 4 episodes, regret not dropping it after 3

>COMPLETELY dropped gun shooting plotline (seriously how are we meant to expect a couple of blacks involved in a shooting aren't getting locked up straight away)

>Contrived masturbatory experience for Gambino letting self insert his corny into a trap house, you might as well watch the Noisey Atlanta documentary if you want to watch a nerdy white guy loiter around bando's

>The romance interest more unbelievable that the main plot line, why the fuck would she stick around this beta broke boi

>Jumped the shark 3 episodes in with Migos...really Glover

>Covering topics that Boondocks have already done 10x better... nigga moments, typing with thumbs being retarded

>Relying on black twitter memes for a whole episode

>All white characters are cunts of course

FUCK glover and FUCK his garbo show

yea they engage in viral marketing where they know there will be heavy internet traffic like popular facebook pages, instagram and youtube ads not a random fucking 4 chan thread thatll end up getting hundreds of views and a few replies at most

Not viral marketing nor shilling, I honestly liked it

The cuck protagonist though... It's a neat dichotomy however, a black cuck

Actually now that I think about it this is true

>4 chan
Spotted the shill

>3rd party "marketing company" staffed by Indian typemonkeys.

Which is why all these shills are named "bob" or "john" when they spam other boards.

Good to see they made a show about animals. Always good to learn how to behave so they can be dealt with accordingly.

I take it back. You're probably right. The whole site supposedly has 22M+ monthly users, so I guess it makes sense for companies to throw a couple hundred dollars for stealth marketing here and there.

Back to Cred Forums

>they made a show about animals

Complete with all black writers stereotyping nigger behavior as ghetto and ignorant.

Guess they can't blame whitey for this one.

I hope it's better than his music.
Childish Gambino makes me cringe, he tries so hard to be smart and clever but the lyrics just come off as try hard.

This is how I assume Atlanta is.

just watch the first episode, its in your local torrent page bro

Was pretty great up until the last 2 episodes

the last episode in particular, nobody cares about that bitch

It's a lot better imo, I really hate his music too.

>Childish Gambino makes me cringe

Donald Glover's motivations aren't hard to figure out.

His lyrics, actions etc. all show a black kid desperate to prove himself as "black" to other blacks.

He even talks about it in interviews and some of his music.

He is very, very insecure and neurotic about his race and it shows in everything he does.

It's pure reddit.

this

>simply answering OP's question
>people like something therefore it's shilling
You're either retarded or a defensive poorfag. Most likely both.

>knowing what's reddit
Way to blow your cover

ime magazine
IMPORTANT
M "nuts" says time magazine T
P l
O o
R n
T n
A y
N
T

C-C-C-C-CHECK IT OUT

Telephone lines all across the world
People fight all across the world
Angels sing all across the world
Baby, you and me all across the world
Jackie Chan flashing all across the world
Hulk Hogan flashing all across the world
Baby, let's go fly all across the world
Baby, let's go fly all across the world!

They call me the believer
And I'm not coming back
They call me the believer
And I'm not coming back

stop shilling your nigger show here. sage

> Dude white people lmao

is this a reference to the bow tie man?

There's dogs all over the show. A dog is gonna kill Darius.

heheheh hohoho

Only after you after you move out of the basement, Jeremy. Now help me apply some ointment on Jamal's tool. He's going to help mommy with her stress.

Having never seeing a show like this, I am excite because of your endorsement. It's quality. And very to watch good. Sorrybad eglish

O wait de policia has arrived. i must flee. I will regard much our sharing of opinion and film love expressions.

Why Atlanta is so problematic in Cred Forums?

It reminds them of their moms' current boyfriend, leaving less attention and goodboy points for user.

I think the characters are poorly written. But yeah, it's ok.

A girl I liked in middle school once gave a blowjob to this black kid who would always take my lunch. Everyone in the school knew and nobody respected after that. I never got over it.

Just boring, after the first & second episodes I just went nup, borrd.

This is a result of poorly written characters.

Hi Jeremy, how are your wife's kids?

>all this defensive shit
What about "is good" is the epitome of sincerity? WHY THE FUCK you like the show, otherwise you SOUND like a shill. Obviously no one can prove you're bein' paid to push a show on people (and the whole idea of it is stupid) but you just come in here and go "it is good show" with no reasons for saying it.

You sound like a mouth breathing conformist who expects everyone to accept your opinions without challenging them.