Fuck this is some pure distilled kino

fuck this is some pure distilled kino

You guys want to watch top gun?

...you wanna watch it again?

>when he takes the used toilet paper store owner's son and makes him his own

top gun from the top

AGAIN

I sell 2 swords a year, I'm good. I sell no swords a year, I'm even better. Ya see S'wallow Valley wants to keep swords off the streets, and they pay me a monthly fee to NOT SELL ANY SWORDS!

Well now ya do, ya shit.

I wanna get so fuckin high
So-so-fuckin-high
CUT MY FUCKIN ARM OFF

That's not a bad boy.

Its a wet room temp mound of cum, piss, blood, and shit.

I say as a huge fan of T&E, T&E Live, Douggpound, On Cinema, and Brule.

The timing of jokes is poor, the editing blows, the cinematography sucks. And none of that is intentional/lol random. I realized from that film, that the director they used on T&E (who also did Portlandia), and the other T&E director/editor (who did Comedy Bang Bang), as well as the T&E co-writer (who did the old spice commercials), and the T&E non-actors, 80s sitcom dads, and John C Reilly, and the TV-14 rating were the things that made their schtick good.

WIthout that, they turn into Cred Forums gore/gross-out fags, who say fuck shit fuck shit shit fuck for every other word. Not funny.

I WANNA HASHISH
H-H-HASHISH

Honestly I hated it when I watched it but now I keep remembering funny parts.

You probably just didn't get it.

Jonathan Krisel is really underappreciated. He makes Portlandia and Kroll Show good

Let me add, season 3 of Eagleheart (paradise Rising) was absolute pure comedy kino in T&E's style. It was perfect. Better than any season of T&E, Wonder Showzen, Check IT Out, etc.

Yeah I hated Nick Kroll with a passion prior to Kroll Show. I only watched it because of Krisel and the T&E editors worked on it.

I think all of them, along with Jenny Slate, made it something special.

My boys only the finest, softest meat, so they can achieve a level of shrim that's unmatched!

I like T&E but this was not kino, just a barely passable flick

You didn't watch it in Schlaaang Super Seat.
You can't rate this movie if you haven't seen it in Schlaaang Super Seat.
You're just not sitting down.

>Tim fucks Eric's girl, while Eric literally gets shit on.

It had its moments.

Bonjour Diamond Jim!

What is Johnny Depp's best role: Bonjour Diamond Jim or The Web?

It's obviously Guy Lapointe.

That's not Johnny Depp.