I just watched the second episode

I just watched the second episode

did i like it?

i dont know let me check with rëddit

It's not even out yet

maybe

The disjointed timeline shit is starting to piss me off.

It is - on HBO GO.

damn, ed harris looks JUST

Oh snap

yes but only because of this ayy lmao slut

>disjointed timeline
Is that what's happening? The episode was all over the place, but I just figured they lazily jumped ahead to the next day or something

>she says he can take any amount of time with her as he pleases
>people are waiting for him for the train to start
fucking dropped

She looks like that one kid that plays Nightcrawler now.

I fucking hated the first episode with a passion. That's just my 2 cents tho 🤷 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D A B !!!

I feel bad for this fucker. He gets murdered every single time. And now it looks like the new guy is going to cuck him. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up evil as fuck.

but you sure liked that arrow premiere last night right? :^)

I don't know. Between the robots flashbacks and the random engineer interludes, I'm lost in regards to their timelines. It feels like they want you not to notice it, but I'm pretty damn sure it's gonna matter later.

Are you trying to assert that i'm the kind of person stupid enough to watch that trash just cause i didn't like Westworld(HBO)? Pretty big leap, my man

This episode was okay. Not much really happened. I didn't care about the black prostitute. The stuff near the end was interesting I suppose.

Ep 1 - 8.5/10
Ep 2 - 5/10

its going to appease the firefly "muh western sci-fi" crowd. it really wasn't that good. I think it might get better though. Crichton Kino.

>I didn't care about the black prostitute

Me either, but it looks like she's going to become a central character. Can't fucking stand her so far. Really disappointed in this episode after the amazing first one. Hopefully it's not a downward spiral from here on out.

Don't ever compare this show to Firefly again, you stupid fucking cretin.

How did the transition from the real word station to the moving train in the westworld work?

I swear to god you people are worse than niggers

He entered the cart through a door.

t. reddit

/our girl/

Some people just need Dexter's dad to explain everything.

please explain me how it worked?
it didn't make any sense to me

The train had a door leading to the 'real word' room

the train started moving when he got on because everyone was on board

>did i like it?
No. also it would nice if you could stay in one thread
There are secret ways

nothing, he is just dumb.
No one is waiting for him. his friend fucked his guide

ok thanks
i was under the impression that the train was moving the whole time

pretty sure it's going to be the season long running gag

>Can't fucking stand her so far.
why? I feel indifferent

Firefly was meh anyone, it deserved to be cancelled
oh retard, they are not in the dream world. cart moved out of the subway into the wasteland(that is what the shacking was about), its not a literally world, its just a big game map

>Firefly was meh anyone, it deserved to be cancelled
Maybe, but after another season

>did i like it?
typical nu-age Cred Forums drones. Cred Forums is just like this.
you probably did like it you cum suckers liked jew wars the abrams awakened.

>what is a meme

>Something I've been working on for some time

its religion

>the big "mystery" is literally just an ARG

pls do not respond to Cred Forumseddit tourist

its imagination you retard. There were no bells but the kid heard them

the boy was anthony's shotabot

They really deployed the drag chute in this one.
Really feels like this second episode might as well have been the first episode since it only reiterated stuff we already saw. Apart from advancing Ed Harris' and Dolores stories, nothing much got accomplished.

I mean, I enjoy Thandie Newton's tits as much as the next guy , but are we going to go though this with every single one of the hosts, before we can finally get to the robot rebellion?

This already feels like they're stretching out a simple narrative, instead of trying to tell a more intricate story.

yes, that is the point. He made the boy see what was not their, he induced a delusional perception of reality but instead of it being controlled (like them not noticing when things are off script) they will have random visions and glitches that will be passed off as "imagination" and growing awareness

>robot rebellion
its far away

>Supposed to be smart man who's revolutionizing space
>Falls for the same trap TWICE
>Still cheers her on on twitter

Is Elon Musk a cuck?

>what is religion

Considering that religion is a form of fantasy that relies on imagination it makes sense... That's an aspect of humans that makes us special. The pattern finding and filling in the blanks not just raw reaction and instinct.

so how will this improve the experience of the guests?

religion is almost the only thing that could make this show even more retarded. seriously do you want spiritual robots pulling cheap BSG crap, not even BSG, think 2010 caprica

it won't, the old man is broken

He isn't concerned with improving it for the guests he's trying to create life.

I really don't think Ed Harris is a good actor

ugh. I can see it happening already...

It's almost definitely gonna be a robot religion. But it will backfire when the robots follow their God instead of their actual human creators.

robot cultists already exist. he cant add something new that already exists

evan rachel wood makes my peepee diamonds

well, first we gotta admit that 'religion' is a pretty amorphous word and assholes have been using it to insult concepts for fucking centuries (science is a religion, liberalism is a religion, atheism is just another religion, etc.) that don't have much similarity to an organized faith - and organized faiths don't describe all religions either, many folk religions and spiritualist movements apply but don't have churches or regular leaders/followers.

So if you wanna call anything at all a 'religion' you can probably make that argument, but if you're playing here in good faith (no pun intended) then religion is more about paranoia than it is imagination outright.

Imagination is a broader concept than religion which I would loosely define as a centralized paranoid conception of animatic principles that doesn't necessarily have to be internally consistent or make any real world sense. It's the same shit as a kid complaining that the moon is following them. It doesn't take a lot of imagination, it's not deliberate, it taps into paranoid fantasies we all have but like to pretend we don't. Religion is basically an excuse to indulge in our generic fantasies about heaven/hell, karma, or whatever we think the 'grand scheme' is despite having no real evidence and said evidence being near impossible to attempt to acquire.

Can't worry about it when you're hunting caribou so your tribe doesn't starve during winter.