Why do I keep coming back here?

Why do I keep coming back here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8H29ljyMgqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honesty because in the back of your mind you feel like you will miss something if you stop. Even though there is nothing you will miss. My goal is to ween myself off this place and every few months make a thread asking what I missed... but that will never happen. We all need help

>147XXXX
Because you're new and in your honeymoon phase

The top of that pillow looks like a boob.

1/7

2/7

Because this place took your soul.
Because your life is a giant, endless void.
Because you desperately try to fill said void but there is nothing else you have besides this place.
You are in Limbo, user.

Instant gratification

youtube.com/watch?v=8H29ljyMgqs

cuz you have no friends other than us

There is no where else to go from here. This is the endgame with nothing else to play.

For the Waifu Threads.

You're probably unemployed and/or lack an activity or hobby to do in your down time.

You have too much free time on your hands like me and everyone else here. 2 years ago when I was 18 I was working full time of construction and then I was hitting the gym with a friend and in my little spare time I just wanted to play vidya with YouTube in the back ground. I had no time for other shit. Now that I'm a NEET again, I have all this time so I end up shit posting here and doing things I would never do if I was busy.

3/7

because everyone outside is a cunt

Because this place feels like home.

For me it's because this place doesn't require any dedication of time.

If you watch a movie you need to dedicate around 2 hours. If you want to watch a tv series you dedicate to watching it whole. Same with video games. Even if you read some online articles or magazines you dedicate to reading one article for like 10 minutes. Sure you can stop midway but then it was all a waste.

Meanwhile here the posts can be read in a second. There is always new content. And while most of it is bad there is this potential to finally see a good thread or post.

Because this is hell. We were all bad people in life and have been condemned to an eternity of shitposting.

im not a bad person

are you fucking retarded or something?

Yeah Cred Forums is pretty shit

4/7

the bantz
&
every now and then i get a laugh.

because you love movies and here is the only place where you can have intelligent discussions about it

this

it's the funniest board
i always get a laugh at some of these idiots' tastes in movies

5/7

>tfw Cred Forums is almost the only thing I have to look forward to in my life anymore

6/7

7/7

>let's argue again sometime

cringed

someone needs to rewrite this to be about baneposting and hotheads specifically

this, the cowboy bebop shit ruined it

THIS WILL BE OUR REALITY IN A FEW MONTHS WHEN Cred Forums CEASES TO EXIST

idk since Cred Forums is literally r.eddit now.

reddit will always be closer to facebook and tumblr than Cred Forums which makes reddit shit.

For waifu threads. That's what I do, at least