twitter.com/AnonBabble

zenkai boost

That his power has doubled.

He got dubs

you want some trouble, make it double!

How would you quantify it?

Last time he had only one arm.

Now he has two makes sense.

well considering you can just take a blood test you fucking Star Wars tourist, I have no doubt that he can take three seconds out of his time to look at his midichlorian count.

midichlorians

honestly midichlorians are a shonen anime tier coop out.

Wait. I thought Midichlorians only showed potantial, not actual power. Otherwise kid Annie would've been more powerful than Yoda.
I also don't think your Midichlorian count changes over time

>I thought Midichlorians only showed potantial, not actual power.
No. It's like connection with the Force and ability points. Anakin has a larger pool of points, and there has been nothing to say that you can't get more over time

>Otherwise kid Annie would've been more powerful than Yoda.
Yes, because he is.

That his powers have multiplied by 2.

Math was a big deal at the Academy.

I didn't say that it wasn't. Just telling you that it's canon.

he's refering to the animated short, where we see him progress to become a powerful jedi.

Kid Annie would've kicked Yoda's ass in a fight?

Well technically, he'd be referring to the four or five times he saw him in The Clone Wars series...which is still canon. That would be "the last time" they met. And his power level did change over the course of both the hand drawn series (which is also still canon) and the CGI one.

That his Thetan levels have multiplied since his last COS personality screening
It's like poetry, It brines

No, because just having more force points doesn't mean you know how to use or understand them.

At the end of his training, yes. Anakin is on the road to being the strongest Jedi in the Order.

If you are judging "powerful" by "level of force and force connection in his body" then yes. He is.

Yet he still lost to Obi-Wan...

Really makes your braincells work

see

ANAKIN, YOU'RE BREAKING MY THROAT

He barely won though, and he had to pretty much nearly cheat to survive.

See

Yeah I fucked that up lol

>cheat

How do you cheat in a 1on1 force battle?

I don't understand High Ground does it multiplies your critical hit chance and damage?

captcha welcome to nigger

He was hoping to use Anakin's hubris as a means to get him to autist-jump over him. I guess it's not really a cheat, but it's not really a big "win" either. Half the match he's just running away from Anakin because Anakin is a literal tour de force that barrels at him and Obi-Wan doesn't want to kill his friend and can barely toe-to-toe with him.

They seemed pretty equal for most of the fight. Obi-Wan having the handicap that he didn't really want to kill Anakin, while Anakin was close to transforming into a Super Sithyan because of his rage makes me think Anakin really never stood a chance against Obi.

Well the films never do Anakin's power level justice. I think it was a combination of Obi-Wan not wanting to kill him AND being somewhat outperformed by Anakin. You can see it on his face during the duel, he seems nearly terrified. Like he is 50 percent sure he is going to die

I know that part of the fight was to show Anakin's vanity but it's a little stupid for me, why are you going to jump to the top of the hill above the head of your opponent and not just jump below him in a shorter and easier jump????

He wanted the even higher ground and go all "No, _I_ have the high ground" to symbolize both his superiority as well has his moral high ground, but he failed.

Yeah in the films Anakin always seemed like an overhyped pushover

Meanwhile Obi Wan defeated
Maul
Grievous
Anakin himself
"Lost" to Vader only to reveal his power level has exceeded death

>as well has his moral high ground
from where do you get this?

yeah but also obi-wan really knows anakin, he taught him everything a jedi should know.
Anakin fell because he became intoxicated with power.
What a sad fate

Maul - didn't die.
Grievous - already weakened by Windu, was only shot to death
Anakin - barely won, only survived because Anakin was a retard

>not in the films
>not in the films
>yeah so?

>canon
>the fuck you mean not in the film? Grievous coughs the whole movie.
>literally a scene in the movie where he shoots him.
>shows he only really won ONE

Don't be one of those "dur it's not in the films" autists. If it's canon, it's canon. Obi-Wan did not defeat Maul and didn't really defeat Grievous either.

He just shot him.

So you have 1. He won 1 by himself.

He took some of Palpy's "super serum".

How come yoda never faced anakin/vader ?

Even IF Maul survived, Obiwan still won
That's like saying Vader didn't win against Luke in Empire Strikes back
>I-it doesn't count because he used a gun

And still even the only _one_ you wanna admit him is the (supposedly) single most powerful force user he defeated fair and square.

>Even IF Maul survived, Obiwan still won
It's not "if" you fucking retard. Maul is canonically alive all throughout the Clone Wars.

>That's like saying Vader didn't win against Luke in Empire Strikes back
Shit comparison. Absolute shit comparison. Obi-Wan didn't avenge Qui Gon's death, Maul escapes, Maul doesn't die, goes on to kill more people and Jedis. It's literally a fucking loss.

>I-it doesn't count because he used a gun
He shot an asthmatic wounded robot at long range, how is that a 1v1 victory?

>And still even the only _one_ you wanna admit him is the (supposedly) single most powerful force user he defeated fair and square.
The cuck couldn't even kill him and save everyone the trouble.

because he couldn't stop sheev and he already knew that Luke were the key (this is show to him in the clone wars series)

if we don't count the clone wars vision, well I think he thought that it were too risky stopping sheev like that, because if he would have lost then there few jedis to continue the fight... prudence prudence

Midichlorians are star wars sperm cells. Its why the Jedi are celibate and not allowed to love, need to maintain all them midis. Its also why Luke is so powerful, his dads midichlorians built up over all the years and exploded into Natalie Portman filling her womb. It also killed her. Her homonuculons couldn't handle so many midis and overwhelmed her will cells.

He farmed low level jedi kids enough to be able to level up a couple times. He should have taken the Low Ground Advantage perk instead of the Force Choke perk

dude, that's some real mental gymnastics

No it's not, faggot. Saying that something is canon when it is, doesn't make it a gymnastic.

>canon
who decide that?

These doubles right here

Are you actually retarded? Disney does...currently. Everything mentioned is still canon.

Do you not understand the concept of what makes something canon?

I'm not saying anything about stuff being canon or not, but your unwillingness to admit that Kenobi actually won those fights.

It's not unwillingness, He didn't.
>Maul wasn't defeated, still got away with murdering Qui-Gon
>Grievous is literally just shot with a gun.
>Only defeats Anakin because he's an autist

Why are you defending this?

you mean these doubles?

>Disney does...currently
and why I have to accept that they decide some parts of the story don't exist anymore?

fuck them, respect the story and build a new one from it

Canonically speaking, George wrote of Anakin's power level to be aroun 8400 in his initial encounter with count Dooku. By the time of his encounter in Revenge, however, it had been increased to around 15,000. While not exactly "double" in power, it was a significant increase, and worthy of the boast.

t. my ass

*and also, the Maul fight was a 2v1, not Obi Wan v Maul.

>got away with it
Yeah he just lost half his body and secluded himself to a life of crazyness in a trash heap before being saved by his brother

>and why I have to accept that they decide some parts of the story don't exist anymore?
Because they get to decide you dumb neet. Anything other than what Disney says is canon is your own fanfiction.

I will concede that. He won the Maul fight with help with Qui Gon.

There, he won 2. With the second one being lucky that his opponent was a literal retard.

Check these doubles.

you are the retarded here that thinks what Disney is doing it's ok

suck Disney's dick a little more

Was qui gon jinn powerful? We really never got see a back story

You underestimate the power of Doubling?

Holy shit you're a literal autist

Your reading comprehension needs work, mate.
I never commented on what Disney did being "good" or "bad". I am merely explaining to you what canon means. Since you can't seem to grasp it.

What Disney says is canon, is canon. That's the end of the discussion with that.

Ah so like the difference between Goku against Vegeta on earth and Goku when he first got to Namek

Headcanon is the superior kind of canon

>no dubs
fail post, op

Not a rebuttal, faggot.

are you telling he dub his power?

Hes an autist who is emotionally invested in the EU. He's a fucking retard. Ignore him

no. Just no.

>I acknowledge the garbage Disney has been pumping out
kys

>get cut in half
>fall down hole
>I totally won anyway guys

Ah the wimp lo school of thought.

>not the argument.
My opinions on what Disney has said is/isn't canon doesn't fucking matter you retardo.

I think you replied to the wrong post, mate. Or your reading skills aren't that great.

I considered it was a half win, since Maul wasn't just fighting Obi 1v1. If you kept up with the thread, you'd notice I conceded that one.

My other points remain.

>wimp lo school of thought.
>people who I disagree with I dismiss as stupid like wimp lo

fuck yourself you autistic sperg

I knew all the time what is canon retard, my question was to critised that Disney now dicide what is parto of the story and what is not, that from my point of view is stupid

1)Losing the fight does not necessarily mean death. He was made unable to fight, cut in half and presumed dead. Him being alive was just retconned for the TCW. But canon is canon, he lost the fight. Just like Yoda lost to Sheev.

2)Are there rules on how you have to win? He killed Grievous after a prolonged combat. Just because he used a blaster to finish him off doesn't make it any less of a win

3)Yes, but it doesn't take away the fact that he defeated the (supposedly) most powerful force wielder in the galaxy

I'm really starting to think you're baiting at this point.

His powerlevel increased from 4001 to OVAR NAIN THAOUSAAAAAAND!

Well nobody cares.

>Just like Yoda lost to Sheev.
Yoda didn't lose.
youtube.com/watch?v=p_MlklN5Imk

It was a draw at best.

wtf i hate sheev now

Gb2r

That the animated series "The Clone Wars" isn't canon

It's almost as if fight outcomes can be decided by luck. And why the fuck did he run with his tail between his legs if he was winning?

Yes it is canon.

The video says he was winning but I think it was a draw and Yoda choose prudence, live another day to fight keep the fight.

Oh, and I thought he chose to run and hide on a faraway lifeless planet to live like a hermit and pretend all that shit never happened

He thinks that he is twice as powerful than when they last met

he was hiding because he knew he had to train Luke

Why is Cred Forums so shit at checking dubs and trips?