Webm Thread Deux

Webm Thread Zwei

it does

whats a cute anime to force my gf to watch with me tomorrow?

This

I wasn't a fan, made me cringe too much, think I'll go for kiss x sis or yuru yuri

lol is that the Antikythera mechanism?

it is

post more Boardwalk Empire hits, or Sopranos hits, or just hits in general

Did he steal her for the night from Westworld?

Why was the second season so much worse? Why do anime these days refuse to show actual progression in a relationship outside of the initial infatuation?

haven't seen it yet

Don't even bother then. The first season was great and had a satisfying ending, but the second was unnecessary and a letdown in comparison.

what movie is this

This really is a refuge for autists. I thought it was a joke for the longest time.

God damnit user you had one job, who ever made this needs to just stop. I swear to God at least one of the webm producers leaves the bars on to trigger a few of us.

Delete this. I'll acquire the film and make a proper version. As well as the bit where Ryan throws his gun at the other building in annoyance.

You seem upset

I asked a question, but got an answer to one I never asked. It's a half win, and no I'm not angry.

No need to be upset it's no movie it's from a television show.

>House Arrest

max comfy episode with one of the best endings in the entire show. That bit in the back of Satriale's is great every single time.

You mean the goat ending

why is the fat man so upset with this flesh puppet?

the GOAT ending is in Soprano Home Movies, Bobby standing on the shore of his camp hugging his daughter tight as This Magic Moment blasts away. Gets me tearing up every time.

If you look in the title field you'd find the following: DDLValley.rocks_H0c.S03E13.WEBRip.x264-DDLV

Omar gets capped no matter WHAT TIMELINE it is

nice. can you see those without downloading and opening in a player?

So does Donny

>mfw the Irish mob boss Jimmy kills in this scene is my tailor

See where it says title, hover over that.
Most of the time there will be something there, some people don't add meta date to their webms though, those people are dicks.

It's been a year and a half since I even glanced at an anime.
Thanks.

>Why do anime these days refuse to show actual progression in a relationship outside of the initial infatuation?
So they can add more women and create a harem, which is lul so funny!!!! XDD and also more fan service

what film is this from?