G.L.O.W

>“Community” alum Alison Brie will star in Netflix’s female wrestling series “G.L.O.W.,” Variety has confirmed.

>The comedy hails from “Orange Is The New Black” creator Jenji Kohan, and is based on the 1980’s league, which stands for Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd like to glow her face up if you catch my drift.

The mere thought of sniffing Alison's butthole makes me rock hard.

What happened to her pants?

Why isn't she wearing any fucking pants, or shorts, or a skirt or some shit?

Do you think she'll stop shaving down there for, you know, historically accurate character?

my penis remains very hyped

that's completely understable

We can all agree that Gillian was best girl now right?

As always, Brie losing her thickness is a tragedy.

most wrestlers are poor as shit
glow wrestlers were poorer than that
but she's just going into the arena so why should she wear pants?

she's wearing a unitard

no

of course

that 80s attire makes her look comfy as fuck

>no 80s Brie gf

i know those are some really unflattering pics in general, but she really can't pull off the high cut look

Id rather discuss how hard her feet make me. How badly I wanna cum on her soles and lick up my mess.

>Look at this fucking pervert, he wanted a pair of my sweaty socks!

f-fucking weirdos right ?

This, honestly
I need to feel her delicious soft soles wrapped around my dick until I cum all over them

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

brie supports footfriends, this is known
youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y

I like these daily threads

No matter how many times I see this pic it'll always make me hard as fuck

That's some nice detail on her soles there, usually they just airbrush them to hell

d
r
o
p
p
e
d

At least the WebMs will be good.

I've lost count of how many times I've cum to that pic, imagining that Alison is encouraging me to spill my load all over her perfect feet and that soft little butt

This may be primo spank bank material, my friends.

trips confirm
i hope she frees the jewbs

Post your best Brie webms lads

the mole killed my boner

Someone post the mole

>when your fave thicc bae loses weight

someone shop disgusted pedro in there

move over chloe, theres a new fridge in town

>unironically waifuing a slut

Mole pictures please.

no
okay

slutty jewesses are the best waifus though, objectively speaking

would nuzzle that mole tobehonest

Is she the only good American actress besides Emma Stone in Hollywood right now?

Molest Excellent.

yes

>you will never cram an unconscious Brie into the back of your 120y fastback
feels bad man

J E W B S

>get over here, my feet need cleaning
What do?

deepthroat her feet

Lick every inch until they are clean

Tell her that they're not dirty enough

Do you think they'd be sweaty? What would her foot sweat taste like?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I fucked a girl at a drunken after party in Los Gatos near LA and I kept telling my friends she kinda looked like Alison Brie with diff hair

My fucking face when that girl had the same mole on the same spot. She never told me her name. Guyyyys I think I fucked Alison Brie

My dad works for Israeli Nintendo, this guy is legit

[smirks jewishly]

like the finest wine

>tfw use my parents' Netflix account
>don't want this showing up in Recently Viewed
Fug

Fucking facebook normie memers invading my board

I want to look up and see Alison smirking Jewishly down at me while she smothers my face in her sweaty sole and forces her lewd little toes into my mouth

Why do I come here again?

kys

God I hate waiting for this, it's gonna air in 2017 which means it's still several months away

>dem pubes playfully sticking out

Everytime

Swallow chiquitolina pill and reduce myself to about 4 inches, then proceed to lay on the inside of the shoe and tell her to put it on and crush me to death assuring her that my blood and guts are exfoliants.

why is she so smug?

Yep

She can send my 6 gorillion sperms to concentration camps On her feet

Me under the desk servicing her feet

>they still post old pictures when she clearly doesn't fucking look like that these days

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

fuck off OP autist

what's wrong with that

A liberal Jewish interracial loving IDF actor and semen demon was teaching a class on Dan Harmon, known atheist.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship my feet and accept that I am the most highly-evolved succubus the world has ever known, even greater than Alexandra Daddario!”

At this moment, a brave, autistic, pro-waifu Navy Feels champion who had served 1500 threads of shitposting and understood the necessity of Cred Forums and fully mocked all moderation decisions made by the janitors stood up and tipped his fedora.

”How much for a sniff of your toes, milady?”

The attractive Jewess smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “6 trillion shekels, you stupid virgin.”

”W-wrong. It’s been uh over 9,000 years since um...Holohoax...Hitler did everyth...If, if your price is 6 trillion shekels and your feet, as you say, are smelly…then y-you too...”

>tfw this pasta is too long and I'm too tired to adapt it

>getting triggered by comunication symbols arranged in a certain way

No john, you are the autist.

Whew lad.

>giving up mid-meme
Come on, champ. Cred Forums didn't get to where it is today with a bunch of halfhearted quitters. It took real memesmen to make things work. Memesters like Minor League Baseball Legend Ty Pryor. Rusemen like Gary Aloisius James. Meme craftsmen like Johnny Kuahana and Chris Skorupski (rip in piece, bro)
I know you've got what it takes. You only need to try!
Now get back out there and make me kek :^)

good work so far desu