Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not only you user

I love that movie....

>Films only you like
>posts film Cred Forums collectively loves
What next, The Thing?

Bitch I watch that at least twice a month. For some reason they air this shit a lot on tv and have been for years.

>posts film Cred Forums collectively loves
Why? It's so bad.

The 2014 Viy was fun as hell

>unlikely memes

Also good production design

The Thing is Carpenter's most overrated film. I'm not surprised in the slightest that Cred Forums adores it

>The Thing is Carpenter's most overrated film

that's not Big Trouble

Love that movie.

Here is another.

it's good
but the short story and the 1967 film are both horror masterpieces

Gotta check them

The Producers. the music version

Was just about to post Cloud Atlas. I admit, the Wachowskis' preachy over-earnestness wears thin on Sense8, I think Cloud Atlas just hits things just right. Loved the “message”, however arguably over-the-top sincere and fervent it may have been.

Also, the technical marvel of interweaving the narratives so elegantly like they did—playing off of the suspense/action/emotion of once scene to enhance or explain the next was really something. It's fun to see them toying with unique time/location-jumping storytelling with Speed Racer and then (IMO) perfect it here.

really enjoyed cloud atlas

I hate this movie

wat
Even as someone that grew up reading Hellblazer I thought that movie was great.

and the music was incredible, one of my all time fav movies

tv hates constantine because
a) they're plebs
b) they worship comic books and constantine comes from one but doesn't follow it autistically

it's also a really bad trashy film

I like donnie brasco, I watch once a year

The Russian fight is baller as fuck and the ending with Travolta being dragged behind a burning car going "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" is hilarious

Hue

I adore Knock Knock, definitely one of the top 10 horror films of the decade.

I also love Vampire's Kiss.

I loved that movie, saw in cinema, and hoped for a sequel but never came, just that shitty punisher warzone.

Knock Knock was awesome just for the incesty crazy blonde. I'd be her daddy.

God's gonna sit this one out

And this
youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

A lot of people haven't seen it, but I've never actually met anyone who dislikes this movie.

Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance is the only good comic book movie (except for Watchmen)

I've seen it, I hate it.

No that shit isn't even unintentionally funny.

Alien Resurrection!

I like it as long as you are not looking for comic book accuracy

There is nothing good about this film unless you are an edgy 13 year-old girl at Hot Topic or the 45 year-old man chatting her up in the mall, asking her if she can try on a corset in front of you.

>pic related

Check this flick out dawg.

War zone was pure kino, Jimmy from the wire Titus Pullo from Rome, blowing up that parkour fag with a rocket launcher, what's there not to like

so you've chosen a

NO WHEEZING THE JA-OOCE

"You killed my son!"
>Distant scream and explosion
"Both of them..."

Water world.