What would you do in Scotty's situation?

What would you do in Scotty's situation?

I'm Givin' Her All She's Got, Captain!

I don't know.

I wouldn't know.

hire jason bourne to kill that guy.

Holy fuck that was Matt Damon?

I got cucked by Matt Damon. So, I'd be feeling like Jimmy Kimmel.

True story: I was about 14 years old and there was a chick that was interested in me but I was too autistic to realize it and she sang this song with her friend replacing scotty with my name

JUST

What was high school life in the 90s/early 00s?

Movies and music have portrayed it very specifically and I long for that portrayal.

well it kinda seems like he doesnt know.

well its Kristin Kreuk so I'd pretend to keep not knowing

It was great. You could fuck cheerleaders and teachers all the time, bully nerds, play football.

I'd start my own late night show.

I would bone her

chop my little white dick off and dissolve my balls in acid

If he sang that in front of Scotty doesn't that mean he knows now?

I entered highschool in 2003 but it was nothing like a huge american highschool. my year must have had about 60-70 people in it and you could count the number of attractive girls on one hand, two if i was being generous.
at least i got to live a little before the smartphones took over.

sounds like pure lifekino to be honest

smartphones help you increase the number of girls you can get your hands on, why do you mention them like a bad thing

haha, we've all been there, man. My condolences on the missed-out muffin, all the same.

I could go out for lunch, skip class, get high, fuck around with some girls if I was lucky, then go back to class and no shits were given. Just you few years later when my younger sisters went there it was a totally closed campus and drastically cut back on the amount of classes that could be missed.

I grew up in smalltown rural America where football and basketball was worship. Where "mudding" was the weekend thing, alongside literally walking around walmart after blazing it up in the parking lot. The lack of actual entertainment options meant that getting laid was extremely easy. My area actually had one of the highest teen pregnancy rate in the country some time in the seventies and it's only getting better recently.

kill matt damon
fuck matt damon

I can't imagine being in his situation. I've never even had a conversation with a girl other than my mother.

What happened to all the young adult movies?

It seems like lately we've only gotten post-apocalyptic young adult shit but like almost none of this old kind which was based in the real world.

That's only true for like top 10% of dudes. Before the smartphone age you could stand out in a small crowd of average dudes and that was enough to get the attention of girls. I used to be crazy popular like around 2004-2009 but after that the game changed and I've had a real hard time scoring any quality girls.

>at least halve the posters here are in scotty's situation and they actually DON'T know

There was not designated shooter so it was really a surprise when it did happen. Uhm, penis inspection was done by the coach, I heard it is now a specific position. And, uh, that's all I can think off right now.

Bye!

>tfw i am Scotty

>people think this

My gf has guy friends. Even a black guy friends that she works out with. I'm not getting cucked though imagine that, a woman can have guy friends without fucking them.

Really makes ya think

grab her by the pussy

oh poor sweet summer child

mid-level normies btfo, Scotty knows now

>t-this post triggered me I'm not g-getting cuck'd I'll s-show him.

bait

I... I don't have the heart to tell him, fellas.

Class of 02 here, high school for me was almost exactly like American Pie. I wanted to be Stifler but I was actually Jim. Didn't lose my virginity until senior year and everything even though I had chances and fucked them up. We had $5 cup keggers all the time, which is pretty much impossible for kids here now considering each the beer places charge a $100 deposit and make you sign for the kegs. As if that's gonna stop kids from drinking, fucking idiots. Cell phones were relatively new and low tech so you didn't have to worry about someone taking a video of you doing something stupid and fucking up your life, not as much atleast, we did make Jackass style videos with our shitty sony handicams. I hope those never resurface. Girls didn't accuse you of rape if they got drunk and fucked you as much as nowadays either. All in all it was a better time.

I know, right? My wife's ex is black and she'll go work out with him while I watch her son, but I'm not getting cucked. It's 2016, men and women can hang out together without it being sexual. All this jealousy from these insecure virgin losers is why I'm probably going to stop posting on Cred Forums soon, and just move to reddit.

I feel your pain user

Hang in there
Bang a few hookers if you have to

>Y-Yeah, that's my fantasy too!

>a woman can have guy friends without fucking them.
wew lad

This. My wife still hangs out with her sons father while I get to watch cool movies him like transformers and Batman. You guys are just too insecure

>yfw you realized it was Matt Damon

Are you me? "Drinking in the parking lot at Wal-Mart" was what we did every Friday night. I just found out 7 girls at the JUNIOR HIGH are pregnant too. None of them by me btw FBI.

How the fuck do seven 11-13 year olds at the same school end up pregnant? We had one girl get knocked up when I was a junior but she was a huge whore and it surprised no one. She used to blowbang all of us on the football team at parties and fucking her was pretty much a rite of passage. Great tits though.

People drank alcohol from red plastic cups while CUZ I'M IN TOO DEEP was playing

It's not about insecurity. It's about nature. Opposites attract and you can't escape that no matter how "progressive" you think you are. Nature always wins and sexual tension is always there whether you choose to see it or not.

>tfw fifteen year reunion this year

I'm actually considering going because I've got a great job, hot gf, and I totally unfucked my shit lookswise. Go in there and shit on all the minimum wage whores who wouldn't fuck me back then.

That is eerily accurate.

My 10 year is coming up and I plan on showing up half in the bag and giving a different answer to every asshole who asks "so what are you doing with your life?" right off the bat. Thoughts?

Why are people here so insecure about being a stepfather? Plenty of great people have been raised by stepfathers or are stepfathers

Harrison ford
Matt damon
Johnny Cash
Trey Parker
Joesph

All stepfathers

Gerald Ford
Jeff Gordon
Ringo Starr
Nancy Regan
Jesus Christ

All step children

sometimes it takes a bigger man to step and raise another mans child.

grew up in a small farming town, pretty much hit the nail on the head. I miss going to the football games on Friday nights

>tfw had a thee half keg rager with like 200 people at my parents farmhouse and when the cops showed up they gave the kids who were too drunk rides home instead of arresting us or breaking up the party

I can't imagine that happening today. We'd all be in jail or tazered.

Upboat

Make sure you fuck a past her prime ex cheerleader like I did at my ten year. It was cathartic as fuck.

I stopped after the ten year. I figured it was just going to get sadder for everyone.

>some times it takes a bigger man to play another mans saved game than to just start up his own file

don't fool yourself faggot, there is nothing "bigger" about finishing what another man started.

>Rush the stage
>"Who are you?"
>"I'm Scotty"
>punch him
>"And I just found out"
>people throw me out
>Call the cops and report underaged drinking
>burn a cross in front of a nigger's house
>repeat for every niggers house
>Lynch a nigger in Matt Damon's yard

Thanks for the tip, I forgot about all the easy depressed poontang that will be floating around, I will definitely look into spite fucking some past their prime cunts, anyone else have any advice?

Stage a good old murder suicide.

She inserted your name for Scotty? Doesn't that mean that she was singing a song about cucking you without you ever having banged her? I don't think that means she was interested in you, she was just able to identify you as a megacuck early on.

Fuck you! I'll show all of you! Chirstmas 2017, faggot!

you literally don't know anything. it means she was desperate to get his attention. in the future do everyone a favor and keep your mouth shut on this kind of thing.

>it's a manlet trying to be alpha episode

I was in high school from 04 -08 in LA

Yah, people did go to parties and drink from red cups and everyone was fucking eachother. There was no such thing as popularity in a school with thousands of kids

I wouldn't know.

matt damn, matt daamon

would love to have watched Kristen Kreuk get fucked by a thugged out Matt Damon

I doesn't know

But Mike was wayyy hotter

Dump the bitch and kick Matt Damon's manlet ass.

murder him.

I mean this guy is fucking another persons woman, and then fucking makes a song about it, with actual lyrics and chords and everything, and then sings it when the guy is at the party, if that isn't begging "shoot me while I'm alone at my house" I don't know what does.

Why is the song so pointlessly spiteful? Why would they put that much effort into making fun of Scotty? There's also the aspect that the song is calling Fiona a giant lying whore. It's just such a weird song. It's not like Scotty was some major asshole or giant nerd that everyone hated.

Exactly, it's extremely mean for no reason, the guy is a horrible huge dick to Scotty

It's one thing to just fuck some guys girl, but to antagonize him too?

He should die.

who's Scott? More importantly who's the slut?

I was sort of in Scotty"s position once.

>seeing chick from another school
>rumors arise that something is going on with her ex
>see said ex outside one of the local hangouts
>approach him with intent of kicking his ass
>shits his pants
>swears it's all bs
>feel i have asserted my dominance and let him off the hook without physical harm
>dump her, true or not she's drama i don't need

>actual lyrics

Not date a slut in the first place

Man that girl looks like pure jb

makes me thirsty

Jesus Christ, That's Jason Bourne!

>Matt Damon was 35 here playing a kid who just graduated high school

I would have murdered both of them. What else could you do?
Those bitches had to die.