40 minutes in

>40 minutes in
>3+ women have been punched by men

I know why SJW Tomatoes hated it now.

because it's crap?

Right, it totally had nothing to do with the movie being dull as shit.

I bet they think he deserved to die for punching a woman who had it coming for making a smartass remark and not that he's a cereal rapist.

Because it was put together by a company that makes trailers for movies and not an actual director??

Though I did enjoy the women punching, the movie is shit. It feels like there might have been a good movie in there somewhere, unlike BVS which was a diaper filled with indian food level fucking awful, but it got lost in editing and the studio fucking it up. I look forward to Goyer's director's cut.

>cereal rapist

>woman tries to slash your face with a knife
>punch her in defense
MISOGYNIST!

Even Deadshot threatened Harley Quinn that he'll knock her ass out.

The editing wasn't great but it's certainly no where near as bad as critics said it was.

because it was absolute trash that was hastily edited together by a company that makes trailers and as a result came across as a messy, unwatchable extended music video with no direction or substance whatsoever?

I didn't even really notice that.
What stood out to me is that the black lady should have died at the end. Or at least fired and put in the same prison as a deathstroke and the others.
I mean it's her fault that all that shit happened, she needs to take responsibility. Even that Mexican guy has more honor than her.

because its literally Trump: The movie

It is better than Civil War.

Has it leaked to torrents yet?

Amanda Waller is like x-files Cancer Man before Cancer Man, she's a snake that manages to wriggle out of messes of her own creation and more often than not turn them into a win, and the funny thing is it's all in the defense of the United States, she honestly believes what she does is the right thing

So what was your favourite line from the movie?
I can't decide between HONKA HONKA and "Are we some kind of suicide squad?".

You knew she was a cunt by the way she treated the woman that Enchantress possessed. She dindu nothing and Waller treated her just like the criminals.

Yeah, it showed up on rarbg this morning.

It has chink subs on it but they're not too distracting.

>you one of them deaf hoes

This movie's quips that were actually semi funny at least. No Brooklyn/Queens corny-ness.

>DCuck mental gymnastics

They were just as bad and embarrassing as the Marvel one liners but somehow worse because the movie was taking itself so seriously. All capeshit is trash but DC is a whole different level of bad. Are these people actively trying to destroy their own brand?

It has been forever.

Right after Slipknot punches that woman while everyone is looking at him.

>What, she she had a mouth

Based Slipknot.
Can't wait for the Ultimate Slipknot Edition.

>will smith said it, totally epic!

fuck off, everything out of his mouth was garbage

>You don't know Phil Jacksun? Triangle, beeyatch

They really went all out turning Deadshot into a nigger.

>the movie was taking itself so seriously

Just because there was murder in it doesn't mean it was taking itself seriously. Movie was tongue-in-cheek as shit.

yeah, crap

>They really went all out turning Deadshot into a nigger.

I'm glad. Better than him being some token scientist or WE WUZ.

Shit movie, the writing and acting was fucking terrible

Lady, you're EVIL!

Will Smith literally carried this film along with Margot
Stop inserting race b8 into fucking everything you braindead memer

>margot robbie will never suck my dick

No, but any one of her thousands of younger, slightly less attractive lookalikes might if you sort your life out

I pity you

I think this movie would have been genuinely good as the 2nd in a series.

Deadshot choosing to spare Harley over his freedom/daughter and them all being bros after just meeting each other 25 minutes earlier didn't work.

They should just stop making movies and turn everything into a series.

YO THIS IS A SHITPOST, IT'S NAMED GOTMA BACH

>Better than him being some token scientist or WE WUZ.

What does that even mean? I thought when Will Smith was cast he was going to go outside his comfort zone and be something like Bronze Tiger or Black Manta but nope, they tossed his Deadshot and proceeded to make it as whitehat as possible, oh sure he's an international assassin with 100+ 360 no scope kills but it's all for his daughter, how noble.

They pussified Deadshot to appease the Fresh Prince.

forgot that DC is the only one allowed to change white characters into black ones, makes it extra kino right? Will Smith was ass, playing the same damn character he does in every movie but with a new hat.

He's a garbage actor that will never go anywhere no much he cries about racism at the Oscars.

The daughter is always Deadshot's motivation, no?

>WAAAAAAA: the post
cry moar

>playing the same damn character he does in every movie but with a new hat.

True, he's not a great actor by any means. Him playing a slightly different version of his I Am Legend character worked IMO though.

Can't wait until Batffleck cucks Joker with Harley in The Batman.

I thought Killer Croc was Jai White for some reason but it's actually Adebisi.

>can't refute any of my points
>c-c-c-cry moar

Typical

>DCucks can't even maintain a single narrative
Is it Trump or is it progressive and culturally enriched?

>>DCucks can't even maintain a single narrative

You gotta get away from this xbox vs playstation Cred Forums mindstate my man. It's OK to like Suicide Squad and Guardians of the Galaxy at the same time.

The fuck is this post?
People have only ever laughed at the media's shallow attempts to paint it as Trump: the movie
Do you not get humour or something?

It's funny because objectively it's one of the most (if not the most) diverse superhero films ever made yet the sjw-twitter brigade and liberal journalist bloggers have a hate-boner for it

Yeah this would have been much better as a 10 episode series.

When will actors realize that series are a superior story telling medium thank films? I though True Detective would do it.

>implying there were any points to refute
You're that guy that stands around swearing at people and in his head thinks he's winning hundreds of arguments against society

>75091569
>dcucks can't even read the posters of their own compatriots

That is totally accurate. She also feels every bit as justified in her actions as the Cancer Man ever did.

Fucking saved. Based Slipper.

10 times the money for a significant less amount of work. I wonder why actors would rather do movies than tv.

Your "point," as I'll graciously call it, is that you don't like Will Smith. Not much there to refute, son, unless you want me to insist that you do.

True.

I think one of the better things about TV is actors that you've never seen before anyway.

>murders three people who helped keep her alive because "durr nun adem were cleared fer dis"
Yeah she's a psychotic bitch. Was hoping she'd die.

Joker was shit.