So, what do you guys think of this?

So, what do you guys think of this?

BIG

KAHUNA

BURGERS

Literally just finished it. It was lame.

Blackino

solid 8/10, but ending was kinda cringy

>Literally just finished it. It was lame.

Very by the books, and extremely predictable.

It's pretty meh, as far as Marvel shows goes.

I've only seen the first two episodes, but I like it so far, it reminds me of the old school blaxploitation movies my dad used to show me.

If someone enjoys this, will they enjoy Jessica Jones aswell? I was surprised at how good Luke Cage was.

Refuse to watch niggers.

Does he beat up cops who are just oppressing poor blackey, or Zimmerman-esque strawmen?

Finished episode 2, I like it so far.

>diamondback
>diamond on his back

POTTERY

It depends on what you like about Lue Cage I guess. But I like JJ more personally. Also Luke is in a handful of JJ episodes if you weren't aware.

10/10 mate

he beats up a couple cops

No it shows

Pro-black politicians as people that are scamming blacks

Cops as sympathetic

White cop as a good guy

Black cop beats the shit out of a black kid

BLM being used maliciously

Black guy not wanting to use nigger/nigga

It was pretty good, but compared to daredevil and even jessica jones it falls behind. Think they misused a lot of charachters, shade was sort of meh desu, that councilwoman was just awful and that nurse was kind of forced in the show. Really liked the villains though, both Cottonmouth and diamondback. But it had the same problem as jessica jones in overall story, it was kind of lacking substance, like it had too much "filler" stuff. And it didn't have that extra plot bit that was left unresolved the way both daredevil and jessica jones did. Daredevil with the whole mysterios "weapon" that the japanese wanted, and jessica jones with those pills.

Pretty meh.
I enjoyed Daredevil and hated this and Jesica Jones.

It just dosen't give a shit one way or the other. Corrupt black politician using blm stuff to scam people. Corrupt white cop working for a black gangster.

David tennant is good in it

I thought it was pretty dull.
He was too tough to actually hurt, until the magic bullets came along and turned him into a bitch.
His bad guys lacked any interesting gimmicks, and the one fight we got was badly choreographed.

Muh black lives matters, the show.

I barely made it through the first episode because of the terrible acting.

i see enough niggers on a daily basis just living in a city. i'll pass.