ITT: bizarre obscure films

youtube.com/watch?v=3zmK4ZLXYZ4

I just found this movie on amazon prime and watched the first three minutes of it. At first I thought it was on purposely awful but I did some digging and found out the creators are middle aged and it took them over FOUR YEARS to make it.

Anyway, post bizarre films that no one has heard of. The lower the budget the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLwf_y_Ie2I
youtube.com/watch?v=n2kH_mniFWc
youtube.com/watch?v=vD7iFNiFaZE
youtube.com/watch?v=-YIAT1aQNm0
youtube.com/watch?v=elrK0x7sdls
youtube.com/watch?v=dD3K1eWXI54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=iLwf_y_Ie2I

Chronicles of Humanity. It's on amazon instant too and it makes me want to kill myself.

I just looked up Chronicles of Humanity and I'm baffled. Why the fuck are there four seasons of this shit?

I mean I knew amazon would publish any gold garbage but this is something

I have no idea. Felicia Day does a voice in one of them and the """""""budget"""""""" for it was £300.

What did that money go towards?

Some guy wanted an excuse to travel from state-to-state in his hydrofoil, so he made a movie about his wife's blogging buddies. This was the result.
youtube.com/watch?v=n2kH_mniFWc

>Felicia Day does a voice in one of them

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

>BEAUTIFULLY FILMED AND ARTISTICALLY CRAFTED
>STUNNING CINEMATOGRAPHY
I can't believe this shit is unironic. It's like a parody of pretentious tumblr bloggers.

Dr Caligari (1989) was pretty bizarre.

youtube.com/watch?v=vD7iFNiFaZE

And you know she did it

FOR
R
E
E

Same director as Cafe Flesh, a.k.a. that movie where the chick sucks off a black guy dressed as a box of Cream of Wheat.

>Cafe Flesh
I recently watched the Criterion blu-ray release of Dressed to Kill and in one of the special features they showed an old newspaper article where Brian De Palma recommended Night Dreams and Cafe Flesh. Is it as hilarious as it sounds?

0:43-0:47: is it kino?

the fire rises

Yes, pure kino.

Garret Gilchrist's (the RLM leaker) 3 hour epic "Gods of Los Angeles":
youtube.com/watch?v=-YIAT1aQNm0

"if we're not sharing it, if we're just keeping it private, why are we experiencing it?"

that could be the catchphrase for the entire millennial generation. god i hate people.

>three hours long
>took three years to make
>it's worse than a TGWTG movie
Christ, Gilchrist's total lack of talent and self-awareness is astonishing.

Don't forget, it cost a few hundred grand and sent Gilchrist into lifelong debt!

how can one man be so dedicated and so untalented at the same time

it might be the weed talking but this made me feel something

Top kek, proof that Felicia will do ANYTHING for some nerd credit.

youtube.com/watch?v=elrK0x7sdls

youtube.com/watch?v=dD3K1eWXI54

Is the entire video some weirdo showing short clips of behind the scenes footage? What's the point?

I'm a big fan of Dellamorte Dellamore AKA Cemetery Man.

Link it.

It's definitely the weed talking, senpai. Gods of Los Angeles is painfully awful.

it's hard to describe. it's an exploration but also some kind of critique

Will amazon publish anything you throw at them?

Post more awful amazon prime shit. I wanna see if there's anything worse than Dracula's Angel.

>also some kind of critique
What?

this edgy shit