>Had no intention of watching Daredevil

>This bitch shows up in Luke Cage with a brief rushed explanation as to who she is and now I have to.

Do you want every thing spoon fed to you?

I want to be able to enjoy one show without having to seen another, yeah.

I don't know what to say. That just the definition of entitlement. I'm sorry the show doesn't spend a whole episode to explain a character already establish background.

No it's not. They're two separate shows with different appeals to different audiences.

You're an idiot!

Daredevil is the superior show, not sure why you'd skip over it.

I just don't get what you are bitching about? You want a flashback of an episode of Daredevil so you can believe a character already establish motivation?

This, I'm only on episode of 8 of Daredevil and here she shows up right away in Luke Cage.
I was enjoying Luke Cage but now I have to go on hold and continue to finish Darevil.
What's worse I watched ep8 of DD last night but I was so hammered I'll have to rewatch again tonight (still drunk).

>season 1 of daredevil
>Jessica Jones
>season 2 of dare devil
>Luck cage

Or you could just believe a character.

She's a nurse and she's friends with Daredevil. What's hard to understand? She goes into pretty excruciating detail about her whole deal and her history with Cage.

Fuck.
Okay, I guess I have to finish Daredevil.
I do wanna check out Jessica Jones eventually so I guess Luke Cage is gonna have to wait.
When's Punisher gonna take place?
I assume after Luke Cage.
I guess I have plenty of shows to watch til I get to see Punisher (the main character I am only watching these for).

She's in all the Netflix shows, she's what brings them all together for the Defenders

Yeah she's the reason I stopped watching Luke Cage cuz I know her form Daredevil and I haven't finish Season 1 of DD.

I hope someone, someday edits Daredevil to cut all the filler out.

It could easily make 8 episodes of good shit, rather than 12 of average, tedious shit.

At least 30% of that filler would have to be trimming down Foggy acting like a fucking woman when it came to handling Matt's identity. That shit ate up a whole fucking episode and then he wouldn't stop.

The other % would have to be dedicated to trimming down Karen Page being hypercompetent at literally everything.

pretty much

I guess you don't read comics.

Daredevil is actually bretty gud.

ed

I don't know man. I can understand how that's annoying but like the entire premise of these fucking things is a "shared universe". So I really don't get how it's not expected that some shit would be introduced or explained in greater detail in other shows or movies.

> she is nurse to superheroes. Really all you need to know. Now fuck off to somewhere else

Nice green arrow post, Reddit.
I can tell you don't know how to do it properly.
The only one here who needs to fuck somewhere else is you.

She's my blackfu

Rosario has a cute smile.

She's cute period. Nice body, too. Shame she only fucks palefaces.

>Matt, don't hurt people
>Matt shapes her vision
>Runs away to the black brother
>Luke, YOU CAN DO IT.webm

Luke Cage is pretty key player in JJ, so you have that to look forward to at least.

It's 2k16 anno domini and people still haven't grasped the concept of watch shit in order of release? You brought this on yourself fampai.

I wouldn't want to fuck her, but I would cuddle the hell outta her.

I feel you user, but Daredevil turned out to be kind of good, so it's worth the watch. MC is a qt3.14 and female lead is pretty cute.

He's one of the few facets of JJ that's enjoyable. The few. Very few.

Every time I look at her this is the first thing that pops into my head.

I guess you didn't watched Thor or Avengers, since they used already stablished characters from other movies

Okay cool.
I only seen two episodes of Luke Cage, so I look forward to see him in JJ when I finished up the last few eps of DD.

>Shame she only fucks palefaces

Stay jelly, darkie.

S1 was, & I enjoyed the Punisher half of S2
Electra and The Hand though was just a giant slog, I ended up skimming episodes after a while

>last week
>hear all this about superhero shows
>decide to watch one
>pick the first one
>watch a few episodes of smallville
>shit

there went that

She's pretty than a motherfucker. It'd be cool if she spread some of that lovin' around.

>tfw no more kilgrave

finished JJ yesterday holy fuck he practically carried the show by himself.

>constant posts here that luke cage is fresh BBC-kino
>5 episodes in
>there has been literally one(1) sex scene

fuck you faggots

Don't be mad because she has taste.

>nice body too
Only if you're into fridges

Agreed. If I met her in real life, I'm sure she would try to hit on me but pft. I have to much pride.

DELICIOUS BROWN

Not him, but now I reverse my stance on just cuddling her. Now, I want to impregnate her. She would look good pregnant.

She'd make some pretty babies. You can tell she's gonna age like fine fucking wine.

Jay actually impregnated her at one point when they dated; miscarried though.
She could've been set for life

Sex is one thing, but I'm currently touch-starved. A cuddle on the sofa while talking about nothing in particular is what I'm currently craving. I just really need someone to hold.

She would make a good mama too. She would be strict but loving and raise the kids right. Oh shit, I just got a mental image of her heavily pregnant firing a rifle at the gun range. So fucking hot. I want her to be adept at firearms and childrearing.