This is my favorite show of all time

this is my favorite show of all time

is there anything even remotely like it on tv anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYIb-acZwk4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrdv83-Ac_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

limitless was similar but it got cancelled

I'm sure there is some ABC family show lik it.

op here
i want more on the comedy side of shows like this if possible

Burn Notice
Psych

I can't think of anything current that's like Chuck

too easy

I loved Chuck too.

I'd say Psych, it's not the same but it's also great.

Gossip girl.

wikipedia mentions the oc as something josh schwartz did before it mentions chuck

is that something worth seeing for me, or would it not be my thing?

I mean sure if you want to masturbate to 18 - 20 year olds pretending to be teens.

Also the drama on OC is hilariously shit.

i'll pass on the oc then

>muh intersect

Stitchers

youtube.com/watch?v=rYIb-acZwk4

so much yvonne panty i love it
any panty in that? the lead is a qt

is it good or just similar

One of my favorite shows too. As far as I know, there isn't anything like it currently on.

There was an old show, Reaper, that was similar and that I liked as well. But it didn't even last as long as Chuck

This show has a special place in my heart as well. I love it, even if there is a lot to criticize about it from an objective standpoint, it simply was a ridiculous amount of fun and filled with passion.

you are not allowed to criticize it until season 4

dont worry OP, i fucking love this show too, but im aware its pretty cheesy and shit, but that is the definition of kino

but try Burn Notice

Does anyone have the edit with louis CK

watch Leverage and Burn Notice

Casey is so based.

the oc
alias

Castle was great until the last season.

I only watched castle because I read that stana katic was leaving and I wanted to see how it played out losing a main character like that, but then they just cancelled it and showed on a piece of shit non-ending, it pissed me off so much, I wanted castle to lose the love of his life and have to deal with that, fucking bullshit

No show I love more. Something about the show just clicks with me. The characters the music the plot. Everything about it is just fantastic. I realize that there are probably massive issues with the show but I literally can't see them at all. It's completely perfect to me. Best show ever made in my eyes.

>this is my favorite show of all time

Consider suicide.

I think it's because it's so fucking comfy and has so much goddamn heart that you can't help but have a massive fucking grin the whole time because it's so cute

Show was fucking great until season 5 where they completely ran out of ideas and just started passing around the intersect like a hot potato to everyone but Chuck which kinda ruined the premise

>mfw Chuck beats Shaw without having the intersect

Nigga come on

Dude you fucking nailed it

>tfw i always imagine myself as chuck
>tfw no chad college friend/enemy to email me the intersect

yeah season 5 was bad, but i could never have been happy with them closing after 4
3 would have been a good ending though

That's so fucking shit. How did people watch shows back then?!

>tfw you will never be Chuck

Fuck the Intersect has to be the coolest sci-fi device, imagine being able to learn any ability/language/info in a second, shit would be so cool

i want it to and I don't want to bother spending 20+ mins photoshopping

>tfw sarah will never love you

Chuck is probably the last truly great (last season not withstanding) escapist, goofy, friendly television that we'll see.

Post yfw "My name is Alexei Volkoff"

Tru Calling. Its a hot girl with special abilities that helps people. Its not as funny as Chuck but its what I watched after that show ended.

>tfw you shipped Chuck/Vivian

I know I'm awful

With the caveat of not being a straight up sitcom I should add.

post yfw sarah forgot

how have you not seen the oc are you like born in some 1999 shit

desu i only shipped chuck/sarah because i related to chuck and because sarah looked like the cute girl in my class that i was too beta to ever talk to

fuck I almost forgot about that shit, what a mean fucking ending, those last two episodes were heartbreaking

i shipped morgan/ellie until it became obvious that wouldn't happen

Adding to my previous statement can Netflix not fucking take Chuck off I swear. I'm in college right now and I need this shit to get by and ain't no body got money to buy dat shit.

well there goes any chance i had of actually getting netflix

i've got amazon prime and it does well enough for me

The best thing in the entire show was Jeff and his van.

>tfw you finally see a thread about your favorite show on Cred Forums

Best moment right here senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrdv83-Ac_8

This should have been the ending, legitimately teared up familia. This show is fucking perfect

Watched this entire show and can objectively say it was fucking shit. There are like 30 shows out right now better than this

Name 29

I watch all of Chuck, Burn Notice and Psych in the span of about a month. It's the holy trinity of 40 minute television action/comedy.

This

starting chuck right now, after loving burn notice

I stopped watching when Morgan got the intersect in his brain. One of the biggest shark jumps of all time imo.

agreed.

but fuck what a comfy show. Season 2-3 were god tier

Have you seen The Good Guys?

so glad I never finished it

I'm fucking sad just at this spoiler, I can't imagine fucking watching it

Looks good, downloading now.

burn notice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chuck

Not with Michael's mother in the show

Remove the H

Good to see there are some people on here that have the same taste as me.

Fuck dramas and shit all I want is some comfy funny stuff to watch to get entertained.

There's lots of shit on tv.

I kind of forgot about how good the music in this show was.
Apparently they spent a fortune getting the rights to tons of songs which they didn't have to but knew they'd fit perfectly so they did it anyway.

Sadly I can't find it anywhere but there used to be an absolutely hilarious article on, I think, The Onion titled something like "Eccentric Billionaire and Lone Fan of Chuck Pulls Funding for Show." about how the show survived with sewerage level ratings for so long because an eccentric billionaire was propping it up.
Which does seem slightly more plausible than Subway's product placement carrying their budget every week.