Will Patton Oswalt save the new MS3TK reboot?

Will Patton Oswalt save the new MS3TK reboot?
Or will Felicia Day be the one to bring it to home base?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=os00hFJUzeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j-J1k6tE7_I
youtube.com/watch?v=utZ19KFFqVo
youtube.com/watch?v=1iMyXJbqWrA
youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for suicide try again.

Jonah Ray can be pretty funny. His story of playing Truth or Dare with a fucked-up Courtney Love at some party is noteworthy.

How so? Who the fuck has ever hung out with Courtney Love and didn't have some bat shit story to tell about her?

What don't you fucking understand?

Who really gives a shit at this point, there are a million MST3K clones out there now. The schtick is well and truly run its course.

Patton Oswalt is one of the biggest pieces of shit in the industry.

who is the bigger JUST

Patton Oswald or Brendan Fraser?

With out any of the og cast it won't be good

Is this real¿¿

brendan is likeable and funny

patton is like the guy who filled in for stern after jackie left he's a nothing in the real comedy world

Yes thought he said he was "hacked" and deleted it.

Patton Oswalt is a faggot who murdered his wife. Fuck that fat dwarf.

How exactly did he "murder" his wife?
All he said was that he was excited to get the life insurance money but he said he deeply msised her right before that.

>wife suspiciously 'randomly' dies in her sleep
>Patton tweets about wanting the insurance literally weeks later
Yeah not fishy at all

Not to mention she wanted to get marriage counseling and threatened divorce a few times.

Don't forget the Pedowood allegations , he calls himself "The Dollmaster" and his wife wanted to go to authorities but him and several other Pedowood members had her silenced.

>Dollmaster

What the fuck? Is that a joke?

>patton oswalt is in it
well, maybe they can try reviving it again in fifteen years

>Joel is producing
>Paul, Mary Jo, Bill are writers
>Beez is prop diva

I wish I was making it up there's some sick shit tied to him.

It's a fake tweet you fucking retards.

No there isn't, and you are making it up.

What's wrong, did he pick on your meme Presidential candidate? Make fun of one of your friend simulators or some whore filled remake of a mediocre film series? I can't wait to lick your salty neckbeard tears next month. I really hope you Trumpkikes riot when that fucking heeb loses so I can use my two new pistols on live targets.

Did he strike a cord there buddy?

I obviously did with you, Trumpkike. Why don't you fuck off back to Israel.

>Trumpkikes
>as if Hillary isn't just as much a Jewish shill
kek

>MS3TK
>save

You can't save something that was always a pile of unfunny shit that gets a free pass due to people pretending they like it because of how hard it got pushed as being an essential piece of nerd culture.

Source?

Aw shit man you may be onto something here considering people let alone comedians never EVER joke about dark moments in their life as a coping mechanism! EVER!

>S-S-SHE IS A JEW TOO!

Nah. Trump is literally from Jew blood, and he talks about how proud he is that his daughter and grandson are Jewish all the time. Clinton is from as white stock as any human can be that isn't albino. You can trace her bloodline back to the Mayflower. She may be a terrible human being but at least she isn't a terrible human being AND a filthy fuckin Jew that is in Israel's pocket.

>this fag never knew the joy of Saturday nights at 7:00 PM, EST.

youtube.com/watch?v=os00hFJUzeQ

I did but it was spent fucking your dad instead of watching that gay retarded shit.

This is inappropriate.

I actually liked Patton as an actor, he always had funny characters...
Patton as a person is pretty toxic though 2bh

It's true. Also, bad movie fandom is essentially conservative. The Medveds, most online sites, Mike... that's why it stops being funny after a while - most of the people who do bad movie snark have a terribly conformist and safe idea of what constitutes a good movie.

t.welve year old who probably watches Leafy videos and loves "meme culture"

In all honesty his very lame insults towards James Rolfe are what made me dislike him. It was very ignorant the way he went about it, mocking one of the most established and respected internet personalities of the last decade. He's reveled in the "nerdy kid who got bullied in high school" thing so it reflects very poorly on what he's like as a person when he uses his platform of millions of followers to basically be a high school bully.

>maybe if i talk about the jews like Cred Forums they'll think i'm not a fat fucking hillary shill

nice try, faggot

Keep resorting to memes kiddo but eventually reality will come crashing down forcing you to realize how much time you wasted on this crap to look "hip" and hopefully you'll fucking blow your brains out because god.... you're just plain PATHETIC!

>Maybe if I disregard the facts I can cope with the fact that I'm a kike sympathizing piece of subhuman garbage that is actively participating in the Zionist global takeover like the ignorant fucking puppet I am, Hail Trump and don't let me forget to tell my mother to make an appointment to have my foreskin removed

>putting MS3TK in the hands of card-carrying SJWs

welp

>It's a Cred Forums does mental gymnastics to make excuses for their voting for a literal kike episode

Good goyim. Thank you for being our greatest ally.

wow so convincing! just look at all those disparaging comments about jews and nutty conspiracy theories!

you've really done your homework haven't you? i hope they're paying you well.

>one of the most established and respected internet personalities of the last decade
so nobody in other words?
look, some people deserve to be bullied. I know I did.

It will be a bunch of SJW approved jokes. Stop watching before it even begins.

There are two options, you're either a misinformed idiot or you are a fucking kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-J1k6tE7_I
youtube.com/watch?v=utZ19KFFqVo
youtube.com/watch?v=1iMyXJbqWrA

You should be ashamed of yourself and kill yourself either way.

>he doesn't know TV's Frank is a commie

Trump has literally said himself he loves and supports Israel you dumb Americlap. It cracks me up that I know more about your fatburger politics than any of you alt-right trumpcucks.

seriously, your commitment is impressive. you probably find it extremely distasteful to have to play this role on the internet, but i'm sure you believe it's ultimately for a good cause. unfortunately, it doesn't work on me, because i don't give a shit about Cred Forums or jews or globalist conspiracies. i'm just a normal american who'll be casting my vote for donald trump because i believe he's what this country needs right now.

MAGA

>I don't care that the facts show he's a lying kike and won't ever do anything good for this country or back up any of his promises, I'm going to vote for him because reasons!

Good retarded goyim, Make America Jewis... I mean GREAT again!

guys, patton oswalt is actually funny. he just has to stop the pandering.

>he just has to pander to me instead

Oh I agree wholeheartedly your country needs to be destroyed right now.

>Patton Oswalt MST3K thread
>of course it's about Donald Trump's support of Israel

I don't understand how someone can be so fucking retarded. You, user, and not Oswalt in case you were confused.

Does Patton realize he would win over the entire edgy Internet kid demo if he tweeted this?

>"established and respected internet personalities"
>"respected internet personalities"
>internet personalities respected
I don't have an smug anime girl that is smug enough to convey feelings so this one will have to do

>hmmmmmmm!
>benis :D:D

what? that's a load of shit

Well Patton hated Jews, so it fits. He literally called the Jews "lower than animals" and wanted to kill them instead of releasing them from the camps.

>he hasn't been on the internet long enough to see the early days of youtube and how it's been changed and influenced like any art form

Sometimes i forget theres people younger than me on this site

>E-Celebs are now artists
>Early days of Youtube
The site is 11 years old. Are you seriously implying that there are people on this board that are too young to remember the start of Youtube?

...yes? Thats a perfectly reasonable and accurate thing to suggest thing to suggest

There are literally ten year olds posting here.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I

So whats the appeal of this show exactly?

well shit...

No wonder all Cred Forums talks about is DC vs MCU and cunnyposting

It's funny and we enjoy it. I know this pisses you off but that's because you're twelve and a contrarian faggot. Someday you will grow up and understand.

This motherfucker right here.

That's not Crow.

no if anything the capeshit and pedophilia is mostly older anons

So if older anons are the cancer then why is do we blame the underage for the cancer?

Are all the 10 year olds just lurking to see the edgy spectacle that is Cred Forums?

Fuck i'm a little drunk and can't spell

Servo

>tfw Servo is a negro now

I figured Servo was basically black anyway. Had the most soul of any of the other characters on the show.

Servo was the whitest character on the show.

Y'all are blind, he's obviously red

>Felicia Day in MST3k
It's over