What does Cred Forums think of this genius?

What does Cred Forums think of this genius?

talent ran out with firefly

I don't like his style.

The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

Jonah ray told a pretty funny story about how humorless and terrible joss is on the indoor kids podcast like a year ago.

He gives off the impression of someone who would get triggered by the term "illegal immigrants".

i saw him on msnbc talking about politics the other day. hes so amazing

He gave us both Age of Ultron AND Felicia Day. Hims okay in muh book.

^can we please leave politics out of this? He is an amazing artist, that's what matters.

thumbs downs

please no bald

What's that haircut called?

I like his themes.

Crew cut

Could you give us a quick summary of the story? I'm not going to listen to an hours worth of bullshit for 5 minute story

He gives off the impression that if he were to buy a soda from a vending machine and you snatched it out before he did, he'd just silently buy another.

That's what I'd do desu, it's stupid to start a confrontation over something as small as a soda.

Wow! THE Joss Wheadon posting on Cred Forums!

As a person my impression is that he's a complete faggot

As far as his professional career, I will always love him for Buffy, Angel and Firefly.

This but change faggot with cuck. Everyone in Hollywood is a cuck though to be fair.

Are people really this much of a fucking cuck desu? I mean jesus christ man, stand up for yourself, if you think that's small what else is "small' to you? Stupid fuck with no self esteem over here everyone laugh at this fucker. Dunno about you but my dollar is important to me and im kicking some niggers ass if they steal my shit

Cabin in the Woods is good, didn't like the Avengers and Firefly is ENORMOUSLY overrated. Seriously, fuck that show and the people who memed me into watching it

Not everyone is a violent Nazi who throws a fit over his "manlyhood" and beats on his chest whenever someone does anything that could be seen as a slight against him.

Basically Jonah was DJing a party for a bunch of Hollywood people. Joss came up and said play something that girls like, they wanna dance.

Then Jonah made some dumb joke about how girls don't like good music, and joss took it at face value and got super triggered and went on some twitter rant about what a misogynist Jonah was.

It was in the early part of the podcast and he went off on joss for like 10 mins worth a listen.

10/10 post lad

people who don't (like yourself) are complete pushovers in real life and get continually bullied

His head looks like a potato.

I like Buppu. That's amble giff. Avangrus wab crankdu.

He's good at making TV shows, but bad at making movies. Buffy, Firefly, and Angel are all top tier comfy tv, but his movies are all mediocre at best.

He kissed the feminist ass and got turned on. Total spineless jellyfish.

Are you having a stroke?

A lesbian trapped in a man's body.