STOP USING KINO

Seriously, we should stop using the word "kino" for every piece of film that shows some decency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnb9Kx-E-0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this kino?

this post is kino

you could show 150,000 frames of this post at a festival and it would get a kino of the year award

what do you propose?

pure kino

Why even make this thread?
No one will listen to you.
Cred Forums isn't some hive mind that posts as one. You can't force people not to say it.
What is the purpose of this thread, OP?

let the meme run it's course

in the mean time, filter the word

this is some primo kino

>implying Reddit fags aren't the one that spam these shitty is this kino threads

is this Keanu?

only MAN OF KINO deserves that tittle

youtube.com/watch?v=fnb9Kx-E-0s

I just wanted to know some different ways to say kino

Cred Forums will embrace any meme that can help them discuss movies less than they already do.

>It's good, here's why:
No, that's too much
>It's good
Almost...
>It's kino as fuck
YEAH THAT'S IT

this thread is kino

his name is pronounced kuan-yu

fucking retard

ebin kinoposting

What did mean by this?

He just wants someone to talk to.

>he doesnt only call his pure kino kino
>he doesnt own his kino
>he didnt push kino and come up with _____kino
you sound like you have no kinomatique

Help lads I need some feet kino

>we're now leaving out words in a meme phrase that itself is designed to minimize thinking and typing
Really makes me think
I remember a boards stats pic from the /q/ days which was a chart showing the average comment length on different boards. Cred Forums was somewhere near the bottom - I think even the average Cred Forums post was longer than the average Cred Forums post according to the chart.
I imagine the stats right now place Cred Forums even further down, probably near image dump only boards like /s/ and /hr/.

it's pronounced ky-no

Cred Forums is dead in the water leaving soon

its key-no

>kino is just a quick way of saying high quality art
>people still get upset about it

Abloo Bloo Bloo!

The use of kino is my favorite thing to happen to Cred Forums since abatap left.

>let the meme run it's course

Kino isn't a meme you pathetic plebeian newb. Kino is a movement bordering on revolution well beyond this festering shit hole of a board.

The next hot meme will be your favorite thing as well, Cred Forums tards always need something to latch onto in their shitty existence

What is the distinction between an average film and quote unquote kino?

Is it simply personal taste?

pretty much this

>he unironically thinks kino means anything

actual direction cinematography atmosphere and tone that matches perfectly with the material and promises vision and awe

What happened to calling shit "movies" and good movies "films?"

it was flick, movie, film, cinema, then kino took over completely

What this guy said. Reddit crossposters come here and see people trying to force stupid, unfunny memes and think that's just the way things are around here. Years of this go by and suddenly the Reddit cancer that's killing this board becomes "board culture." I don't care how many memes you cunts try to force, none of them will even come close to Baneposting, get the fuck over it. You're like C-list actors trying desperately to stay relevant and cash in on that one fleeting moment of fame you had. You're not going to do it. Baneposting was lightning in a bottle and you're not going to recapture that by making even more fucking synonyms for "movie." Knock it the fuck off.

Did someone call

>he literally is this triggered by not having any kino
shit taste pleb leave

A rotten RT score

>none of them will even come close to Baneposting
But Baneposting is a reddit forced meme as well

i agree with op
also stop using the word comfy, your talking about a film not a new bed or sofa

amount of detail and effort put into a scene vs a lazy piece of shit adapation / or just because work

what's some comfy kino i can marathon in one go?

All that image is showing is that DC is unoriginal.

>your talking about a film
>your
>he also hates comfy
typical loser

>capeshit
lmao

Hothead detected.

You had all the work done on both examples

fuck off nothing capeshit is kino besides watchmen possibly just stop

Problem child 2

Snyder understands the genre while you piece of shits try to downplay the lazy work your cuck directors do

kek

>reddit invasion started around 2012-2013
>Baneposting started being forced that same time
Pure coincidence, right?

>Snyder understands the genre
>"....STAR WARS...."

>Snyder adapts the panels to emulate the sad tone and impact of Bruce's parents death
>Marvel copies an iconic panel just because

kek

>tfw that dude has been here longer than most of the boards current userbase
congrats if you're still lurking you fucking ape

Exactly. It's bottom of the barrel shit that only became something worth mentioning because of meme magic and every single one of these forced, shit memes Cred Forums has put out since has been exponentially worse.

It is a bit gay user, but compared to "cuck" and "blacked" and calling people "googles & skypes" it's not really that annoying. Still a bit gay though, but whatever...

>meme magic
Fuck off /r/The_Donald

Do you feel in charge reddit?

what a fucking failure
>suit not tattered
>helmet is on
>no spidey lying in the foreground or other heroes

jfc mahvel directors are lazy piece of shits

theres only a few things which are pure comfy though, everything is overused

The Les Baines plane crash was pretty much what started this meme magic nonsense. I still don't think it's funny, I'm just saying it's the only thing Baneposting has going for it.

The level of kino something is is directly proportional to how high the average shot length is. Prove me wrong.

you mean how good the average shot is and the average shot in motion is? yes

Haneke is kino then

but how can you properly place a flick on the kinosphere without using the word kino?

It's a fucking movie about superheroes. You are not being treated to art, you are being pandered to and manipulated out of your money because of marketing. You are watching a two and a half hour commercial for even more commercials. How big of a fucking sucker can you be?

I suggest kυνω instead.

Is this kino?

>Cred Forums isn't some hive mind that posts as one
all forums have flavor of the month- or longer terms
1 year ago "kino" was barely used at all, now it just caught on but it will die out some day because it's just a shitty muh sekret club-obscure term that outsiders don't know of. It's not funny or useful and is awfully overused so OP has a point, but he has no ideas on how to stop the term being used except complain so fuck him