Snow = Trump

Snow = Trump
Coin = Hillary

Arrow = The election

youtube.com/watch?v=xPug6IJSKXs

I'm not much of an archer, but why did she keep the bowstring planted behind her nostril?

She actually had good form

damn why did they kill that old man?

then why would she hold the arrow for such a long time, isn't that a waste of your muscle?

He was white

It was kind of distracting during what I assume is an emotional scene.

I wish all the heroes had died

Reminder that Snow did literally nothing wrong

>tfw i'm the only person who thought mocking jay part 2 was the best of the hunger game films

How is this drivel any better than Twilight?

That is like saying breaking dawn part 2 was the best twilight movie

For some reason I felt that the Hunger Games was really mediocre except for the first and the last. The first was a good thriller-action movie with a neat setting and the last was super comfy in them traveling through the ruined city trying to survive, and eventually getting to the crowds and seeing the shit happening outside the palace; Julianne Moore is really good at playing an evil cunt.

I was disappointed in 2 because it was barely about the Hunger Games, and MJ part 1 just had shitty, directionless pacing that made it really obvious that it wasn't intended to be its own film.

Donald Sutherland is in it. He was in Backdraft.

the sociopath bitch in this is an active participant in the plot, or at least that is what it says on paper, in reality she does less action than tris from divergent

It was worth it to see Snow laugh.

It might well be imo
>I don't understand that not all YA movies are the same
>I'm going to join a book by its cover and pretend my opinion is worth something

Nah nigga it's called aiming and waiting for the right shot. It's not a gun you can't exactly point and shoot

I got Gaddaffi feels watching Snow get overrun by those shitskins.

By being written marginally better and having a setting that is actually fun to play around in.

>>I don't understand that not all YA movies are the same
except they are.
>I'm going to join a book by its cover and pretend my opinion is worth something
bitch, I actually read the books.

Why did not she use a gun?
are historians right in saying Gaddaffi would have lived if he had not fallen for the nuclear disarmament meme?

>except they are.
There's a huge difference in quality and just watchability between Twilight and the Hunger Games. I'm not saying Hunger Games is kino but they're decent movies, which can't be said for Twilight.
>bitch, I actually read the books.
O-oh sorry user
>Why did not she use a gun?
Propaganda and memes

I'm not a historian, but I do believe that having access to nukes gives people a lot more power than they probably should.

But the point is that she's little more than a propaganda tool. They trot her out with the actual soldiers just because she's an effective recruiting tool.

The movies/books would be so much less shit if the main character was Woody character or another adult figure trying to make sure she doesn't fuck up their plans.

Twilight is like a comfy bad on during the winter dawn, Twilight is like row boat down the stream. its like sleep made into film.
Hunger Games is idiocy+self importance+ass up head+ romance. it is like divergent in that aspect. in a way half assed dystopia is not better unless you also enjoy transformers films

would not that be annoying to read?

>both sides of the conflict are run by evil power grabbers

surprised by such a redpilled ending to a YA love triangle series for teenage girls

I loved Snow's reaction desu. If I was ever a dictator in that position I would be laughing my ass off

>put the capitol kids into hunger games so plebs can purge
classic Powder Mage trilogy/french revolution ending