Shitty TV shows you like

Post shitty TV shows you like.

You don't have to defend why you like them, of course. They are, after all, shitty shows. But sometimes the right kind of shitty can be worth watching.

Pic related.

>Lost Girl

That's some comfy dumb shit, son.

>supposed to be a succubus, a literal semen demon
>is a 7/10 at best

IZombie.

It was a bunch of dudebros and experts shittalking each other, demoing cool weapons, and talking history. What's not to like?

Shame about the stolen valor shit getting the show canned.

It was fun to watch if utterly retarded. Their "computer simulations" were a joke

>But that show was great?

No, no, you don't understand. I'm sorry, Cred Forums, but I have to confess. I liked it even after it turned into a religious soap opera.

Even I can't defend the ending, though.

Of course it was, but it gave us something to root for and that's part of what makes the show fun.

mfw the Vietnamese lose to the master race

>tfw binged whole thing like 4-5 times already

Are you excited for the netflix show?

I don't care if it was a hamfisted bible adaptation, or that the network screwed over its writing. I don't care if it couldn't decide if it wanted to go with magical realism or not. Give me Ian McShane acting like a grandiose villain any day of the week.

>Gilmore Girls
>shitty

Game of Thrones
it's somehow entertaining

No. Everything Netflix brings back is of worse quality.

Deadwood

Its a poor mans Boardwalk Empire, but it reminds me of my home village.

Mildly upset Colin Ferguson hasn't had a major acting role since then.

>Deadwood
see >Give me Ian McShane acting like a grandiose villain any day of the week.
Pic also related.

Where the fuck are you from?

Pomona, KS

Yeah, it was an odd choice pairing a succubus with an even more attractive partner.

You made it sound like you were in Eastern Europe, m8.

He's in the latest season Of Cedar Cove. Which is a hallmark channel. He was also a villain one season in Haven.

>Hallmark Channel
I said major.

You said major role. Not successful show.

Season 5 through 7 are quite horrendous.

Season 5 is excellent aside from Logan and the Emily/Richard separation plotline, which were certainly missteps but don't ruin it or anything. The writing is still spot-on and the magic is there, maybe not quite as great as the first four seasons but horrendous? Not even close

The last two seasons... you might have a point there

>That episode where Joan of arc beats a seasoned warrior who stood at 6'4 and 240 pounds.

I honestly think it had a lot of potential, especially once it drifted from a "freak of the week" investigations show to more of an arc-based conspiracy thriller.

Too bad it had the misfortune of being a somewhat ambitious high-concept show that aired right before a ton of budget cuts forced after the NBC/Universal-Comcast merger. Comcast slashed their budget to the visible detriment of the show's quality, then abruptly canned the show, leaving it on a fucking cliffhanger ending.

Z Nation is complete schlock and I love it

I like Ancient Aliens for similar reasons. They talk about some interesting historical stuff and I also find it interesting how they relate it to aliens even if I think most of the theories on the show are retarded.

>If you're out on the road, feeling lonely and so cold

Fuck you, I loved the ending

Me too user. It's so comfy.

How? It came out of nowhere, made no thematic sense, made no logical sense, and even the creators of the show apologized for it and admitted they pulled it out of their asses.

My favourite episode is when Chuck is in the suburbs undercover with sarah as husband and wife.
:^(

JAG

Is Chuck worth watching? I had someone explain it to me as being like if Burn Notice were a comedy.

Eh don't care, I liked the idea. Considering they had to rush it I think they made a pretty good job of it. Yeah, we still don't know what the fuck Kara was, so what? I prefer it that way.
Yeah, it all actually happened in the past (and will probably happen again). Neat.
Baltar and Six? Loved it, it reminded me of the end of Frank Herbert's Dune.
The final sequence with All Along the Watchtower playing? Gold.
I was satisfied by it as I've never been by any other series finale.

Absolutely worth watching, though the general consensus is that season 5 isn't great. It's one of the comfiest shows that ever existed and you can tell the creators were really putting everything they had into every episode.
The effects and stuff will seem cheesy but that's all their budget could get them I suppose, especially after they almost got canceled after every season. Subway is the only reason the show survived which is why you start to see ridiculous self-aware product placement in season 3.

>Yeah, it was an odd choice pairing a succubus with an even more annoying partner

FTFY

I miss the multiboard arguments that Deadliest Warrior would cause

Spartan vs. Ninja and Pirate vs. Knight had people arguing on half the boards for close to 12 hours

/k/ was glorious when that show was on. /tg/ had some great threads about it too.

>Kenzi
>the annoying one
That's not how you spell Lauren.

The real Kara died when she died in the show. The Kara from season four was an angel, who didn't know she was an angel because, idk, god works in mysterious ways?

Head Six said from the freaking first episodes she was an angel sent by God, but she said it in a mocking tone. Turns out it was literal truth. That was pretty gud.

But the whole technology is evil thing is bullshit, a slap in the face to the scifi fans who stuck with the show. Not to mention their timetable was way off.

Modern Family.

>but it used to be good
No, I still think it's hilarious. I laugh at every episode. I don't care if the writing has gotten dumber.