Set your expectations to 'Low' gentlemen

Set your expectations to 'Low' gentlemen

YEAH WE CAN BE FUN AND RETARDED

Avengers: End of K I N O

>Set your expectations to 'Low' gentlemen

why do you want me to raise them?

will this be in the Ultimate Experience Uncut Edition?

>unfunny qupis
>filmed in a big green box
Why? They seem to be adopting the Marvel method of filmmaking. It should get a 10,000% on the tomaymay meter.

Reminder that the dance off scene in guardians was an outake that the director liked so much he made a main plot device to climax the third act.

stage show trying to mirror thor fumbling the hammer catch?

>>filmed in a big green box
>Why?

It's cheaper, and Znyder can have "fun"

holy kino!

>that dumbass Flash pose

A lot of the Doomsday showdown was filmed in a big green box. Snyder wants to stage mythological-sized battles so he needs to go digital.

why does anyone care about this in the first place

Ezra is the only person in that picture that can act and from the trailer, they told him to be as cringey as possible.

That would be funny if this were about Star Trek.

>Reminder that the dance off scene in guardians was an outake that the director liked so much he made a main plot device to climax the third act.
It was fucking good, though. A superhero movie that realized it's about the characters and didn't take it self seriously. Only capekino I've ever seen.

I don't get it.

>American flag in the back
I'm getting Spiderman flashbacks

Wanted to post this. Now I came ITT for nothing. Thanks

Wow, what Gamecube game is this?

Don't worry, they already are.

you can thank the shill marveldrone critics for that

>Not watching the Ultimate Experience 2deep4u SnyderRELOADED Kinomatic Uncut, cut and putting all together again Edition (REVISED)
pleb

>inb4 some braindead morbidly obese wheelchair bound balding manlet fuck blabbers about how retarded hack Snyder is doing flicks about the "mythos" and "roles" of superheroes and other stupid shit

go away passposter

Lol look how mad these movies get you. I like them more now.

Okay that's funny

I disagree. It nearly ruined the movie for me. I still liked it, but several people audibly groaned in my theater. I was one of them.

>Only capekino I've ever seen.
Do you really think it's better than The Dark Knight?

>yfw he has fast reflexes irl

Kek
I love Jason

APOLOGIZE

this is exactly how I wanted to direct a scene when I was 14 and thought The Matrix and Equilibrium were the coolest movies ever s m h