Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eczoMlrW2uk
youtube.com/watch?v=K-34Fdtg1dI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to bed, alan.

jack black or kevin heart

Idris Elba

ANYONE

i was just thinking of watching some adam sandler films, im looking for the most recent and degenerate ones, any recs?

That's my Boy is watchable.

im looking for unwatchable tho..

The do over

No one will ever talk about his comfy gems
>Anger Management
>Mr Deeds
> Big Daddy

Marlon Brando, Robert Deniro, Daniel Day-Lewis and then Sandler

Movies like The Truman Show, Stranger Than Fiction, and Punch-Drunk Love make me wonder why comedians consistently choose awful reps.

Adam sandler was so good man. Waching Waterboy before football season 2 a days all the inside jokes in between calls and just chill out with your gf watching billy madison making fun of golf fags and the special ed kids with rage issues on the friday haha.

for you

Me

I Can't

that one wher he did tha ttime travellin gbusiness waas ptrtty good
cant remembe the name tho

kill yourself

Your mom when she tells you she loves you

His first album is pretty great actually

Jokes on you, fag. I dont even have a mom.

Funny people.
The name is ironic because it's shit.

so how did you born then?

Are Adam Sandler's newer films actually worse than his older ones? The older ones were always really childish and simple, but they had some genuinely funny moments and simple, upbeat stories. Do you just have to have been a kid when they were released in order to appreciate them? I wonder how many people aged 10-14 at the time of Jack & Jill's release really liked that film, in comparison to those aged 10-14 at the time of Billy Madison liked Billy Madison.

Kevin Smith
Rob Schnider

It's a lot less charming as Sandler himself gets older, and the product placement is so over the top it loses any charm left.

youtube.com/watch?v=eczoMlrW2uk

Most people saw Sandlers early work when they were younger so yes people may be looking at them nostalgically but a lot of people will say his work is worse now, even if the early stuff wasn't great.

Aggressive levels of product placement
Doing movies just for holidays
Buffing up the budget for him and his friends to get bigger pay checks. His movies aren't very genuine, but they could've always been like that and people have just noticed.

are you retarded? these are all anyone mentions when they defend adam sandler

big daddy is shit btw
i'm sure mr deeds is shit too but i haven't seen it

Kevin James

youtube.com/watch?v=K-34Fdtg1dI

Pretty good singer 2bhfam

>Alan