Black Sails: Final Season Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=R0UYpfzBFR8

Who /hype/ here? I see a hint at more Max nudity, which is a decent consolation for having to suffer through that accent. The end of January is a long ass wait.

>the relentlessly monotone delivery

Eleanor also due a measure of comeuppance

Best show on television right now. Punished flint is the best character to ever be created on television.

The season 2 finale was probably one of the best moments to ever grace tv screens. Real shame it's so underrated.

Oh so that's definitely gonna be Long John Silver's wife. Neat. Some thought it'd be Max but she's gone full lesbo since season 1 I guess.

I wonder if they're gonna kill everyone but Silver (and Anne Bonny, I think).

I fucking love the shot where angry billy shoots that guy in the face

Billy Bones is hiding out from Silver and gets killed in the beginning of Treasure Island, which is the sequel to this, pretty much. Flynt dies a drunk and alone from what I gathered. Whether or not they stick to that is speculation.

eleanor best girl

Oh yeah, forgot that. Billy survives. Anyone else can die if they decide to follow book canon, original characters like Max or Eleanor notwithstanding.

Idelle is best

Idelle is superior.

dat blackbeard in s01 is best girl

is that hair color real?

remember how shit the Silver character was in season 1?

What went right?

I liked him in season one desu. He was my fav character. I overall enjoyed season one and the "tone" of the show which was pretty different in comparison to the rest of the show. I honestly thought they were gonna do a gritty but campy show at that point.

character development is real

Season 1 wasn't that great. The look of a lot of the characters were off, to say the least. Clean cut Silver and those stupid glasses that Jack wore were terrible. It felt like a shitty soap opera and I almost stopped watching because of it. Glad I stuck with it, though. Season 2 was incredible and Season 3 wasn't far behind. I went from meh to feeling like . It's definitely the best show on TV right now.

every time i hear someone yell FIRE on a pirate ship i think and cringe about kiera knightly yelling FIY RAHH on POTC

everyone dies except flint longjohn and b bones

Flint takes a bunch of treasure and buries it at Treasure Island, then kills the 6 men who were helping him. He dies drinking too much rum and gives the map to the treasure to Billy Bones

Billy Bones flees and goes into hiding and Silver looks for him. He dies from a stroke after Pew gives him the black spot marking him for death

Ben Gunn gets stranded on Treasure Island and goes crazy looking for the treasure

So as far as I'm aware it's Flint, Silver, his wife, and Ben Gunn that will probably survive

oh and billy bones

Eleanor and Max need to DIE.

Anne Bonny is the only woman on the show that is worthy of a plot.

Either way, I'm so fucking hyped for this.

bonnys storyline wouldnt work with out max since max will be revealed as mary read. inr they were both lovers of calico jack rackham

irl

its almost like development makes a character better over time

where would he have to go if he started out the way he is now

considering they dont give a shit about real history i doubt they give a shit about fictional authenticity so anything could happen, but considering they bothered to shoehorn ben gunn into it im guessing thats because they wanted to finish it with accordance to the book

Seriously her tits are amazing. Shame she doesn't get nude.

She did. She was the one riding Vane when Elenore came in to inturrupt. Full frontal. Season 2, Episode 1. Just google Lise Slabber nude.

Huh. Don't how I missed that. Thanks dude.

I'm pretty sure she was in that girl gang bang on Silver in the first season, too.

Is this show any good? I really like pirate/swashbuckler/nautical stuff and I'm kind of interested. I like lots of old pirate movies but there are so few modern ones.

I want to watch this but I'm not interested in like a naval GoT or anything dumb like that. Is there a lot of stupid voodoo stuff in this like in Pirates of the Caribbean?

No, it's all violence, back stabbing, and shifting alliances. If you're into that kind of thing then definitely watch it. Season 1 is kind of weak, but just go ahead. I was hooked midway through the season. Season 2 is one of the best seasons of any show in a long time and 3 picked right up where 2 left off.

it's definitely worth watching

i will warn you that season 1 is definitely the weakest, it just keeps getting better and most of the character arcs are really well done

its good but alot of Cred Forums hates it because of a major change of flints character

more of a reveal than a change

>a major change
It was no "major change", it was just a revelation about his backstory and motivations. Worked perfectly well in context too, only underage tards had a problem with it. Toby Stephens has done a fucking amazing job.

i actually was going to say reveal

nigga you just spoiled for

Okay, I will give it a shot. Thanks guys

>watching webms of something you haven't seen yet in a thread about a show
there's a point where individual responsibility has to be involved user

even the filename was a spoiler though

Oh boo fucking hoo you little pissant

kinda disappointed it didn't go 5 seasons but 4 will do

>inb4 Treasure Island miniseries with older LongJohn
If done right a Treasure Island series could easily make for 1 to 3 seasons by itself

i agree with your point about watching webms though, just pointed out a flaw in your argument

>If done right a Treasure Island series could easily make for 1 to 3 seasons by itself
i hope they do this (although i know it's unlikely)

all the previous versions of treasure island are pg13, poorly acted, low budget trash

>final season

God damn it this was one of the last new shows I actually liked..

They're ending it on their own terms, and while it's still exciting to watch.

Better this than becoming a slog

Yeah fair enough, but still what will I look forward to now?

I think it's for the better, then it wont outstay it's welcome or jump the shark, every season just gets better and better.

I dunno...

- Cleverman season 2
- Mr. Robot season 3
- Vikings season 5
- Narcos season 3

Haven't gotten around to it yet but wasn't Mr. Robot s2 disappointing compared to 1?