Ok boys, we 2/2 in terms of, better than expected, maybe even a great tv series

lets see if we can get the hat trick tonight

>lesbians

Demon lives matter.

>Devil tried to stop lesbian relationship from happening

>Daemon shop lifting
Weak ass nigga

that's how you do corruption right son

you start out with victim less petty crimes, then you gradually work your way up to hardcore shit until you're already corrupted and you don't even know it yet.

any panty?

HAVE A CIGAR

...so was that the work of heaven or hell?

Well. Okay then.

Wait, wait, that car accident in the opening, was that how their dad got messed up?

no, her sister was in an accident, and apparently among other things she also killed her potential lesbian love interest

oh fuck the demon knows what the exorcist is trying to pull

spooky

Oh. So, they aren't touching on the accident anymore? Must have been a while ago.

What did he say the demon's name was? The Baptist?

wtf!? i hate Lucifer now!

Demon didn't reveal his name, just an admirer of The Bapitist's work

The Baptist is the one that 86'd the kid in front of the Irish priest

EW EW EW EW EW EW!

is the demon making her do what I think she's doing...

He wants to isolate her so she stays under his thumb

I was referring to making her masturbate with a burning hot curling iron, but sure that too

those burn marks or is the demon manifesting via festering boils?

Probably boils, like the dead kid.

so the demon is turning her into a battered housewife?

Cum...cum...cum...cum...

hmmm, so that priest isn't an asshat, just playing a bigger game

wow, look at these cucks just watching her getting ready to be raped

TIME FOR SHIT TO GET METAL

Whats wrong with the dad, anyway?

literal brain damage

OH FUCK SURPRISE CASTRATION

Ha. Just like the movie.

you'd figure the more of a hold and powerful the demon gets he'd look less like a filthy old rapist

I don't get the exorcism shows and movies. Why doesn't God just cast out the demons, isn't he way more powerful than satan, and the demons??

I should've payed more attention in sunday school

Thats a touchy subject and always has been.

Why tho

He gave us free will and promised not to interfere in the world of man until the second coming or something of that nature.

If God is all powerful and ignores evil then he cannot be all good.
If God is all good and doesn't ignore evil then he cannot be all powerful.
Folks have been working on that chestnut for a while.

No one knows.

Some say He's testing us. Some say He doesn't care. Some say there is no He. And some say we just aren't meant to understand how He thinks.

Maybe we never will.

>Be a daimon
>Possess hot teen jailbait
>Hot teen jailbait has a hot lesbian sister
>Don't use possesed jailbat to seduce hot lesbian sister
Are these demons gay or what?

Because once again our KinoLord Snyder was right.
See:

Kino. Ish.

bump

According to the RCC, possessions occur because people invite demons into themselves - essentially, invoking any sort of supernatural phenomenon (including and especially ouija boards, tarot decks, crystal balls, etc.) is inviting a demon into your body and mind.

I feel like Marcus was onto something about the demon's host being only his second choice and the real prize is the sister

incest seduction might be on its way once her corruption is complete

>Are these demons gay
>avoid lesbian relation

i'm really really really confused

Think it was a joke.

I'm liking the idea of demonic lesbian incest a little too much.

The war in Heaven was a false flag.
Yahweh is omnipotent and omniscient, yet something he created was able to rebel?

Men revel against God all the time; why not some of his other sapient creations?

He gave us free will.
He gave us dominion upon all things that walk the Earth.
He gave us his son and flesh.
Angels bear his unfathomably large ass upon their backs.
Angels can be borne into the form of a wheel with eyes, into the form of many headed creatures.
Angels live in an eternal bureaucratic order.

Man is clearly the favored creation. He never gave his angels choice. He never gave his angels a bounteous garden for them to frolic naked under his care. He never gave to his angels the gift of being unburdened of their sin, for they committed no sin. They moved as he desired so that a narrative could be spun for the sons of Abraham to immortalize and aggrandize.

>maybe even a great tv series
Maybe.
A great exorcism series, not so much. Possession is meant to be an intimate thing, bringing into the microcosm of man the war between God and Satan, the grand war that is waged throughout all creation, held within a simple man or woman. Having there be an army of demons walking around slaughtering people is ridiculous. You can't exactly have two priests fighting off a prince of Hell, twenty generals, and a city full of possessed grunts. It would be ludicrous and lacking any idea of finesse. At the rate the writers and producers are taking with the narrative, they're probably going to have the pope ride in on ivory and gold encrusted A-10 firing upon the city with a GAU-8 loaded with blessed explosive rounds made from the nails and teeth of fucking saints.

>He never gave his angels choice

Yes, he very clearly did. Holy angels are just similar to Jesus; their love for God and desire to please Him is so great that they don't sin. All of the angels that didn't share that sentiment got kicked out with Satan.

It's also worth noting that in the book of Job Satan just casually strolls into heaven from the earth and strikes up a conversation with God.

>It's also worth noting that in the book of Job Satan just casually strolls into heaven from the earth and strikes up a conversation with God.
See, the narrative can't even maintain. Satan is exiled for the biggest crime in Heaven yet he's allowed to visit God? It's all sham.
MORNING STARS CAN'T MELT PEARLY GATES!

What's better Outcast or this? Because Outcast is pretty great.

He's a lazy cunt.